Page 242 of 325 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 252 292 ... LastLast
Results 7,231 to 7,260 of 9749
    hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by joakman View Post
    Are you talking about doing it stationary or on the move?
    Is the 2nd cross through the legs or just below the knees?
    The 2nd cross is through the legs.
    "ham boy"

BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoyBawang has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hey joakman, if I'm doing advanced workout for VJB, will eating at a calorie deficit limit my gains?

joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hamworld05 View Post
    The 2nd cross is through the legs.
    Well, using the move won't really help you get by anyone, but can cause the defender to be off-balanced.
    Tips would be to make the first cross high to give your legs time to split again and on the second cross through actually bring your left arm through your legs with the ball and almost pass it to your right hand, if that makes any sense. Make sure hips are low and feet are on balance.

Originally Posted by BoyBawang View Post
    hey joakman, if I'm doing advanced workout for VJB, will eating at a calorie deficit limit my gains?
    A caloric deficit will limit gains in any program, IMO (disregarding the use of PEDs of course).

2323aj2323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey. So I'm 15 and in 8th grade getting ready for high school ball 6 feet tall about155 pounds And I got to improve my speed and vertical for high school. I have read through everything and I was just wondering if there is anything I shouldn't do or should especially do because I'm only 15. Any advice would be appreciated

joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 2323aj2323 View Post
    Hey. So I'm 15 and in 8th grade getting ready for high school ball 6 feet tall about155 pounds And I got to improve my speed and vertical for high school. I have read through everything and I was just wondering if there is anything I shouldn't do or should especially do because I'm only 15. Any advice would be appreciated
    Not advising on speed, quickness, and vert stuff in here.

hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500) hamworld05 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by joakman View Post
    Well, using the move won't really help you get by anyone, but can cause the defender to be off-balanced.
    Tips would be to make the first cross high to give your legs time to split again and on the second cross through actually bring your left arm through your legs with the ball and almost pass it to your right hand, if that makes any sense. Make sure hips are low and feet are on balance.
    Okay, I'll try it.
    "ham boy"

yassinevitch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yassinevitch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yassinevitch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yassinevitch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yassinevitch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yassinevitch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yassinevitch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yassinevitch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yassinevitch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yassinevitch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yassinevitch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks for your input KB. I have been to physical therapy and it certainly helped. My shoulder was subluxating everytime I played soccer and I could barely lift anything at all without their being tons of sharp pains but now I can play soccer and do most of my body with various exercises.

Regarding my orthopedic appointment he mentioned they had an opening for surgery on friday (today) or I could wait until the next unscheduled slot on July 8th. I was worried about waiting 2months but wasnt absolutely sure the surgery was 110% necessary.

I didnt get a chance to ask the doctor if the surgery would cure the really loud crepitus I have or my range of motion, when i put my arms out to make a t shape or a cross (best way i can explain it, sorry lol..) my left arm doesnt go all the way back and now that I'm working out again my left lat and left pec are coming out a little narrower than the opposite side. I felt that if it didnt fix those 2 the surgery would be a waste of time since I am pretty functional but I'm also worried that these next 2 months of waiting/working out may potentially aggravate my crepitus, im hoping not...realistically I need the surgery regardless to stablize my shoulder.

I'm going to see my family doctor, another orthopedic and some clinic doctors with my MRI and other results/information to get some more opinions. I booked a surgery for July 8th so will get in touch with the above much earlier than that date

PS, no CoQ10, one would be done first, than once it was functional the other would be done...I talked to my girl and she said that she'd do a lot of things for me but that she wouldn't feel comfortable wiping.

Thanks for the replies by the way.

yassinevitch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yassinevitch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yassinevitch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yassinevitch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yassinevitch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yassinevitch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yassinevitch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yassinevitch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yassinevitch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yassinevitch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yassinevitch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks for your input KB. I have been to physical therapy and it certainly helped. My shoulder was subluxating everytime I played soccer and I could barely lift anything at all without their being tons of sharp pains but now I can play soccer and do most of my body with various exercises.

Regarding my orthopedic appointment he mentioned they had an opening for surgery on friday (today) or I could wait until the next unscheduled slot on July 8th. I was worried about waiting 2months but wasnt absolutely sure the surgery was 110% necessary.

PS, no CoQ10, one would be done first, than once it was functional the other would be done...I talked to my girl and she said that she'd do a lot of things for me but that she wouldn't feel comfortable wiping.

Thanks for the replies by the way.

carveysando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carveysando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carveysando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carveysando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carveysando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carveysando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carveysando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carveysando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carveysando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carveysando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carveysando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Slovakian_Pride View Post
    the strength of your leg matters more then the size of it when it comes to speed. generally if you can increase your relative strength you'll get faster.
    if you've got some time check out this site it's pretty in depth
    would it help in increasing leg strength if i do a lot of HIIT cardio? great site btw, i'll be using it a lot, thx for the advice!

Slovakian_Pride is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slovakian_Pride is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slovakian_Pride is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slovakian_Pride is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slovakian_Pride is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slovakian_Pride is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slovakian_Pride is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slovakian_Pride is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slovakian_Pride is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slovakian_Pride is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slovakian_Pride is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ^^i don't know anything about HIIT cardio
    got a game on tomorrow pretty pumped for it. i never realized how skinny i look playing rugby haha. i'm the guy with the green boots 2nd to right.

That's how you get ants. BobisMighty's Avatar
    BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by carveysando View Post
    would it help in increasing leg strength if i do a lot of HIIT cardio? great site btw, i'll be using it a lot, thx for the advice!
    no, that'll increase your endurance.

if you want leg strength you need squats, deads, and sprints. sprints should be done for distance, not time. 10m, 20m, 30m, 40m. do full sprints, rolling sprints, and so on. also plyos will help, and agility work. what use is speed if you can't do a decent cut?
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125605233

World Rugby S&C Level 1 coach.

Rugby4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugby4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugby4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugby4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugby4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugby4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugby4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugby4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugby4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugby4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rugby4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Haha, what'd you guys think of this? Jonah Lomu wants to box against SBW!

http://www.speartackle.co.za/jonah-l...-to-fight-sbw/
    I will not try.
    I will do.

swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hilarious. I'm for it.

But, uh, why low level rugby...in France? Did Lomu lose his beast factor after his runaround with the kidney disease? If he was in good enough shape to live a bodybuilder's lifestyle, why couldn't he have used that same intensity to get back on the field at a high level?

MiKeOnE29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiKeOnE29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiKeOnE29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiKeOnE29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiKeOnE29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiKeOnE29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiKeOnE29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiKeOnE29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiKeOnE29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiKeOnE29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiKeOnE29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by swolepatrole View Post
    Off weeks, 3 sessions, max. Game weeks, 2 sessions. That's usually mixed in with 2 crossfit style workouts and some light jogging and agility work.

Even when I don't do the extra stuff, 2 sessions is still all I can handle without feeling fatigued on game day. The lack of an off-season is gonna hurt your ability to get bigger, but I imagine your fitness come next season will be incredible. Which one is more valuable to you?

Also, what's your diet like? A few extra hundred calories may help if you're trying to get some more mass. As active as you look to be, I can't imagine it'd do too much damage to your six-pack.
    Originally Posted by BobisMighty View Post
    I agree with swolepatrole. I do a similar set up to you, except I do deadlift and pushpess monday, squat and bench wednesday. i follow the 5/3/1 football in-season template, but yours should be fine as well.

You don't want to throw too much in there. Your practices will be very taxing as well. I pretty much need friday just for my legs and back to stop being so sore.

If you have an off-week, use what would normally be your game day to either do conditioning or do some running.
    Thanks for the replies, i guess i should add that i dont work on Tuesdays or Wednesdays so its not like im working 8 hours, rushing to training then then trying to cram lifting sessions in on top.

This week i did max effort legs on monday, tuesday max effort upper then about 5/6 hours later had team training, then Wednesday did dynamic lower with some sprints after. I will admit i my biceps were very very sore tuesday night after training upper body and doing tackling in team training and on thursday my legs were pretty tired but gameday today i felt fine tbh. I play union at a pretty decent standard and the union training is a lotharder than the league training.

I'm going to try 3 session again next week, mon - rep. upper, tues - max legs, weds - max upper and i'll try to throw in some sprints in somewhere. I'll see how i feel next weekend. It's just after a union season on 2 sessions with nothing all day on a Tuesday apart from team training i feel i can do more, if i start to feel fatigued i'll cut back.

Anyway played for the firsts today and we won 52 - 12, scored a length of the field try
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

MrKuro is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrKuro is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrKuro is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrKuro is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrKuro is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrKuro is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrKuro is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrKuro is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrKuro is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrKuro is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrKuro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    For the track runners, do you guys work legs during the season? I've always wanted to work my legs during the season to get stronger for the 400, but as a middle distance runner, I do a lot of high-intensity workouts that really kill my legs, and I always believed that working my legs would affect my ability to complete the workouts. Any thoughts on this?
    1RM Lifting Stats:
    Exercise / Starting / Current / Goal
    Bench / 90 / 205 / 300
    Squat / 150 / 275 / 350
    Deadlift / 225 / 225 / 375
    Hang Clean / 100 / 135 / 190
    BTN Push Press / 120 / 160 / 280

Registered User ProfVanhellsing's Avatar
    ProfVanhellsing will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProfVanhellsing will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProfVanhellsing will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProfVanhellsing will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProfVanhellsing will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProfVanhellsing will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProfVanhellsing will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProfVanhellsing will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProfVanhellsing will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProfVanhellsing will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProfVanhellsing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm not sure if you've answered this already but what drills would you recommend for dribbling? I'd like to be able to dribble to my right and my left with both hands and have them feel natural. I know it just takes practice and muscle memory. However are there any certain drills that will be effective?

beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm back in Australia playing rugby after playing in Texas. It was certainly good to play rugby where there wasn't 400 knock-ons a game, my only beef with the US game, was the high amount of scrums from knock ons.
    310 Pounds down to 218 Pounds.

blueNorange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blueNorange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blueNorange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blueNorange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blueNorange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blueNorange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blueNorange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blueNorange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blueNorange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blueNorange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blueNorange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Alright.. Still actively playing basketball Twice a week, 2 hours per session. I have 3 days (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday) of hitting the gym. I feel I've grown much stronger and faster than before.

There hasn't been a change in weight yet; but I don't want to gain weight, I just want to get rid of my body fat and be stronger. I can see improvements in my game as well.

I used to be a Jump shooter who just hoists up 3's and mid range J's. Now, I've completely re-tooled my game. I'm mixing it up now, I attack the basket relentlessly and use my strength and body to put the ball in the basket. I still have my mid-range game and 3 pt shooting to fall back on when I can't maneuver my way into the paint. I love it, I'm loving my new offensive game. I'm really mixing it up now like my idol Carmelo Anthony. I couldn't do it in the past because I lacked the strength, speed, athleticism etc. But now after building my way into shape and almost a month of working out on the gym, I can really feel and see the results. I finish a lot of AND 1 baskets. I just feel great... and its only gonna get better. I'm going to work harder and maintain my focus on my goal.

Thanks for the tips and everything on this thread. I still re-read this thread every once in a while, just a great motivation overall.

I'm still a work on progress though, as I can see; the biggest problem in my game now is Ball handling. My left hand dribble is inferior, and its the only thing setting me back. I know I can be a better player but its hard when my moves to the basket is limited because I can only go right, or the only "go-to-move" I have going left is a Euro step headed towards the left side or a hop step towards the left side, and I just use the glass to finish (still with my right hand though.. I have to improve in that aspect.

blueNorange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blueNorange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blueNorange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blueNorange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blueNorange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blueNorange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blueNorange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blueNorange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blueNorange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blueNorange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blueNorange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is there a way to increase Vertical Jump by just doing Leg Presses, Leg Curls and Lying Leg Curls as the leg exercises? Say, I constantly have a program that does just that for a YEAR. Will I gain 10+ increase in Vertical? or I won't even gain an inch?

I'm not rushing or anything. I'm fine with reaping the benefits after a year or so. It's just that those exercises are the only ones I have access too right now, Squats, Calf Raises etc aren't available so...

swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by beertank23 View Post
    I'm back in Australia playing rugby after playing in Texas. It was certainly good to play rugby where there wasn't 400 knock-ons a game, my only beef with the US game, was the high amount of scrums from knock ons.
    Aww man that's a shame, especially since the Round of 16 is next weekend in San Diego. I agree with you though; it's just tough catching the hands and skills up to the feet of grown men. Players from the traditional rugby powers start playing as kids. I, personally, didn't even know rugby was in the USA until I was 21. There's gonna be some folks that are a bit behind on the rugby skills learning curve.

bball4life297 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First off, i love this thread. I just joined this website too, cause i feel like it will help me improve all around as an athlete. I'm 14, i'll be a freshman next year. Basketball is my true love, i am always working on something, whether it be dribbling, ball handling, shoooting, conditioning, or strength/exploviness.
    I've been told that i have a really nice jumper, but sometimes it doesn't feel comfortable. Like, when i first go outside to shoot around, it feels sort of awkward. When i go out later tho, it feels just fine. Do you know why that is?
    Do you know anything i can do to improve my speed, agility, and exploviness? Right now i do a jump rope workout that i came up with.
    Also, i'm doing a vertical program called Air Alert 4. I'm in week 12 and it has increased my vertical by at least 3 inches already. I can touch rim now, but not consitently. I dont know why.
    One more question, do you know anything i can do to increase the speed of my moves off the dribble and triple threat position?
    Thanks for your time.

Originally Posted by bball4life297 View Post
    First off, i love this thread. I just joined this website too, cause i feel like it will help me improve all around as an athlete. I'm 14, i'll be a freshman next year. Basketball is my true love, i am always working on something, whether it be dribbling, ball handling, shoooting, conditioning, or strength/exploviness.
    I've been told that i have a really nice jumper, but sometimes it doesn't feel comfortable. Like, when i first go outside to shoot around, it feels sort of awkward. When i go out later tho, it feels just fine. Do you know why that is?
    Do you know anything i can do to improve my speed, agility, and exploviness? Right now i do a jump rope workout that i came up with.
    Also, i'm doing a vertical program called Air Alert 4. I'm in week 12 and it has increased my vertical by at least 3 inches already. I can touch rim now, but not consitently. I dont know why.
    One more question, do you know anything i can do to increase the speed of my moves off the dribble and triple threat position?
    Thanks for your time.
    Refer to the other thread about vertical, speed, agility, and explosiveness.

beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by swolepatrole View Post
    Aww man that's a shame, especially since the Round of 16 is next weekend in San Diego. I agree with you though; it's just tough catching the hands and skills up to the feet of grown men. Players from the traditional rugby powers start playing as kids. I, personally, didn't even know rugby was in the USA until I was 21. There's gonna be some folks that are a bit behind on the rugby skills learning curve.

I got crazy homesick about 3 weeks ago, so i rushed home about 12 days ago and I guess it was a blessing in disguise because I got my application in for a study visa, which I wouldn't have been able to do in the states, very keen to come back and stay for 2 years, plus I have a girlfdriend in Austin I want to come back to.

Very much enjoyed my time in Texas, I guess some people might understand but I needed to be home and see my family, its just that they are 18 hrs flight time away.
    310 Pounds down to 218 Pounds.

Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by robwigan View Post
    im from rugby mecca... ie wigan.

iv always liked rugby league more. we had a great union side a few years ago that was orrel st james.
    what rugby league team you play for??? and Hull teams are the best at amateur..

joev789 is not very well liked. (-100) joev789 is not very well liked. (-100) joev789 is not very well liked. (-100) joev789 is not very well liked. (-100) joev789 is not very well liked. (-100) joev789 is not very well liked. (-100) joev789 is not very well liked. (-100) joev789 is not very well liked. (-100) joev789 is not very well liked. (-100) joev789 is not very well liked. (-100) joev789 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Anyone see Tuilagi and Ashton? Although Ashton had it coming I'm dissapointed, Manu had been an idol for me recently, good punch though :P

mckats2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mckats2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mckats2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mckats2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mckats2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mckats2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mckats2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mckats2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mckats2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mckats2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mckats2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

hello all

Play in the Marshall Premiership in Ontario.

Won our first game, smaller field + sloppy conditions...but meh..

Question for front rows on here.

Used to play lock and have since moved to loose head prop...i'm 6'2 - 250 lbs.

My neck keeps getting tight as hell after games and into early in the week.

Any technique issue that may cause this to arise?? or just part of the position?

Thanks,

BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ugh, i learned the hard way not to borrow someone elses cleats. the back of my heels look like swiss cheese. my socks went from yellow to red pretty quickly.
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log

sockouk is on a distinguished road. (+10) sockouk is on a distinguished road. (+10) sockouk is on a distinguished road. (+10) sockouk is on a distinguished road. (+10) sockouk is on a distinguished road. (+10) sockouk is on a distinguished road. (+10) sockouk is on a distinguished road. (+10) sockouk is on a distinguished road. (+10) sockouk is on a distinguished road. (+10) sockouk is on a distinguished road. (+10) sockouk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mckats2 View Post
    Play in the Marshall Premiership in Ontario.

Won our first game, smaller field + sloppy conditions...but meh..

Question for front rows on here.

Used to play lock and have since moved to loose head prop...i'm 6'2 - 250 lbs.

My neck keeps getting tight as hell after games and into early in the week.

Any technique issue that may cause this to arise?? or just part of the position?

Thanks,
    It is part of the position, but doing neck strengthening exercises will help alot

sockouk is on a distinguished road. (+10) sockouk is on a distinguished road. (+10) sockouk is on a distinguished road. (+10) sockouk is on a distinguished road. (+10) sockouk is on a distinguished road. (+10) sockouk is on a distinguished road. (+10) sockouk is on a distinguished road. (+10) sockouk is on a distinguished road. (+10) sockouk is on a distinguished road. (+10) sockouk is on a distinguished road. (+10) sockouk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by joev789 View Post
    Anyone see Tuilagi and Ashton? Although Ashton had it coming I'm dissapointed, Manu had been an idol for me recently, good punch though :P
    I like Manu, I also like the fact he was injured when my school played his a few years ago!

Alright, they're starting a rugby academy this summer in NY with the Waratahs.
    http://www.rugbyacademyny.com/
    They're going to have coaches Eddie Jones, Scott Bowen, Peter McDonald and players Al Baxter, Drew Mitchell, Miles Craigwell. It's about $395 for commuters for 3 days though. $595 for anyone who needs a place to stay.
    I'm interested but it's pretty damn pricey.

Edit: if anyone plans on going let me know, I know the people setting it up.
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log

Page 242 of 325 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 252 292 ... LastLast