Page 54 of 325 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,620 of 9749
    jeeko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeeko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeeko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeeko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeeko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeeko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeeko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeeko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeeko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeeko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeeko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hi all, im a rugby league player but play rugby union for school 8 weeks out of the year. I play flanker or any forward position and have no idea what to do. When I played full back i got the ball from the 20 then ran it up against a wall of defense, then got tackled and lost the ball..

hmm im the fastest forward in the comp and not sure if i should bulk and get slower..

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by jeeko View Post
    hi all, im a rugby league player but play rugby union for school 8 weeks out of the year. I play flanker or any forward position and have no idea what to do. When I played full back i got the ball from the 20 then ran it up against a wall of defense, then got tackled and lost the ball..

hmm im the fastest forward in the comp and not sure if i should bulk and get slower..
    bulking doesn't mean slower...

jeeko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeeko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeeko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeeko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeeko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeeko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeeko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeeko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeeko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeeko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeeko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by scott_donald View Post
    true.. just a bad assumption I have.. where I'm from technique doesnt mean much its just about shotting people and intimidation.. that being said theres nothing better then getting the ball on a tap and making a line break for a 60 metre try..

ive got about 15 weeks to the first game and not sure what i should be doing..

im thinking cell tech and optimum whey..? with 2 gym sessions a week?

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by jeeko View Post
    true.. just a bad assumption I have.. where I'm from technique doesnt mean much its just about shotting people and intimidation.. that being said theres nothing better then getting the ball on a tap and making a line break for a 60 metre try..

ive got about 15 weeks to the first game and not sure what i should be doing..

im thinking cell tech and optimum whey..? with 2 gym sessions a week?
    supplements are not the be all and end all...

get a good diet... along with good sport specific training program...

as a rugby player... should work on strength, power, strength endurance... speed... speed endurance...

J3ff187 is just really nice. (+1000) J3ff187 is just really nice. (+1000) J3ff187 is just really nice. (+1000) J3ff187 is just really nice. (+1000) J3ff187 is just really nice. (+1000) J3ff187 is just really nice. (+1000) J3ff187 is just really nice. (+1000) J3ff187 is just really nice. (+1000) J3ff187 is just really nice. (+1000) J3ff187 is just really nice. (+1000) J3ff187 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ive got a few questions....for you guys

1)Like for bodybuilders, should a db bulk then cut in the peroird of trainning during the off season for football?

2) If i im bulking then is it ok to sweat a little while working out, cause i feel like i can get a better work out by moving at a faster pace, so i tend to sweat more, but i want to gain more weight?

3) what are some great vertical work outs i can work on and any over all great DB(more safety stuff) work outs that i can do?

thanks you guys jeff

edit: just read the bulking/cutting post in this thread.....just can some one answer question 3 for me?
    Last edited by J3ff187; 11-26-2008 at 10:46 AM.

The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    3) Vertical Jump Bible
    4) TeenBodybuilding.com > For Sports > Football > All the DB Articles
    I rep U.S. Marines on sight.

9/26 - 165lb, 245 bench, 345 squat, 430 deadlift ,205 powerclean, 4.75 40, Must haz moar speedz and x-plosion :(

5'6" and completly flat-footed with almost 0% arch
    Rugby right now...hopefully can be a runningback next year for football
    Everyone wants to fight until they get punched in the mouth
    Negged because I refused to nuthug a cocky f*ggot

swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50)

been a couple weeks

Hi all. it's been a while since I've posted here, figured I'd see how everyone is doing. Played a match this weekend myself. Got a chance to play flanker, #8, and inside center (where before I had been relegated to being a much too tall hooker), scored a 40m try as well! I really liked getting the ball consistently at center, but it involved a little more standing around than I'd like (getting plenty of opportunity to catch my breath was nice though). It think I'll stick to the pack. We kinda threw a ragtag team of social players together to play a local club's B-side. Lost 10-15, but it wasnt bad considering none of the players on my side had ever played with each other before.

Things went well and I got an invitation to come practice with them and play with their A-side once I learn the game a little bit more. Just in time for the official league play this next Spring. Hope everyone is playing well.

Vermonta is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonta is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonta is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonta is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonta is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonta is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonta is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonta is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonta is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonta is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonta is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by J3ff187 View Post
    Ive got a few questions....for you guys

1)Like for bodybuilders, should a db bulk then cut in the peroird of trainning during the off season for football?

2) If i im bulking then is it ok to sweat a little while working out, cause i feel like i can get a better work out by moving at a faster pace, so i tend to sweat more, but i want to gain more weight?

3) what are some great vertical work outs i can work on and any over all great DB(more safety stuff) work outs that i can do?

thanks you guys jeff

edit: just read the bulking/cutting post in this thread.....just can some one answer question 3 for me?
    Plyometrics, Squatting, Barbell Step Ups, and Explosive DB Calf Raises should help vertical.
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." Gandalf The Grey

The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i thought calves had like <5% factor in jumping?
    althoug i could be mistaken..

9/26 - 165lb, 245 bench, 345 squat, 430 deadlift ,205 powerclean, 4.75 40, Must haz moar speedz and x-plosion :(

Vermonta is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonta is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonta is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonta is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonta is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonta is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonta is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonta is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonta is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonta is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonta is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by The_LB_43 View Post
    i thought calves had like <5% factor in jumping?
    althoug i could be mistaken..
    So why miss out on the 5%? Because it's not 50%? You'll find it's the little things that seperate good from great.
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." Gandalf The Grey

well he would be better off doin glutehams than calf raises i think...rite?

Originally Posted by The_LB_43 View Post
    well he would be better off doin glutehams than calf raises i think...rite?
    You're not getting what I'm saying. It's not a matter of what he would be better off doing. It's a matter of taking everything that can help you and doing it, not doing the main things that seperates good results from great.

This:
    Squat
    SLDL
    Calf Raises

Is better than this:
    Squat
    SLDL

Not a big differance, but a differance none the less.

Oops back to cutting PowerBuilder08's Avatar
    PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Vermonta View Post
    You're not getting what I'm saying. It's not a matter of what he would be better off doing. It's a matter of taking everything that can help you and doing it, not doing the main things that seperates good results from great.

This:
    Squat
    SLDL
    Calf Raises

Is better than this:
    Squat
    SLDL

Not a big differance, but a differance none the less.
    Not necessarily. You should be getting more than enough calf work from plyos...Calf Raises will just wear them down more than is necessary.
    U.S. Army Veteran

B.A. Kinesiology

Powerlifting Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175783781

Originally Posted by PowerBuilder08 View Post
    Not necessarily. You should be getting more than enough calf work from plyos...Calf Raises will just wear them down more than is necessary.
    Not necessarily, it depends on the extent of the plyos you do and calves can take a beating, they are used all day. Doing 3x15 Calf raises once a week while on a plyo schedual will not hurt you.

PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not necessarily, it depends on the extent of the plyos you do and calves can take a beating, they are used all day. Doing 3x15 Calf raises once a week while on a plyo schedual will not hurt you.
    It would be more beneficial to do low rep high weight on calves, since most cross-sections of athlete's calf muscles show significantly more Type II fibers than Type I...heavy weight low reps is activating the Type IIa fibers, which is much more beneficial.
    U.S. Army Veteran

B.A. Kinesiology

Originally Posted by PowerBuilder08 View Post
    It would be more beneficial to do low rep high weight on calves, since most cross-sections of athlete's calf muscles show significantly more Type II fibers than Type I...heavy weight low reps is activating the Type IIa fibers, which is much more beneficial.
    There is ongoing debate over whether calves should be worked with high reps or low reps. Since you believe they should be worked with lower reps then do 3x5 for calf raises, either way it won't effect your plyos. I use low and high reps when training my calves.

There is ongoing debate over whether calves should be worked with high reps or low reps. Since you believe they should be worked with lower reps then do 3x5 for calf raises, either way it won't effect your plyos. I use low and high reps when training my calves.
    Why would you use the time working on your calves when your plyos will be enough, plus the plyos are where the explosive aspect comes from, wouldn't you want them to be at 100% when you're doing them?

And where is this "ongoing debate?" Calves are mostly Type II fibers. Low reps focus more on Type II fibers. Since you and I could both probably stack most calf machines to their max and still be able to do five reps, where is the point?

And yes, they will affect your plyos...been there, done that, if they are fatigued from lifting, your body switches to utilizing oxygen as its source for your calves since most of your ATP is spent up, oxygen system = Type I slow-twitch fibers.
    U.S. Army Veteran

B.A. Kinesiology

When do you do your plyosrelative to calf training? I have done plyos the day after calves and not suffered any from fatique.

When do you do your plyosrelative to calf training? I have done plyos the day after calves and not suffered any from fatique.
    I don't do calves anymore because of the effects on plyos...well, now that I'm graduating I probably will.

Just because you don't feel it doesn't mean it's not happening...take for example in baseball, someone swinging three bats, then going out there with just one so that the bat is light as a feather. Bat speed actually decreases from normal bat speed after swinging with three bats as a warm-up, even though the athlete doesn't feel it one bit, and actually feels like they are swinging it faster. It is because they have activated the Type I fibers. If you have done calves one day, and have not allowed them to recover and have done plyos, you may not "feel it" but if you were to test yourself, you would be less explosive in general because your ATP stores aren't fully replenished yet, and your body has to rely more on the Type I, oxygenated fibers.
    U.S. Army Veteran

B.A. Kinesiology

Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dont be so defensive... dam...
    Sry just seemed like the point of your post was to question my credibility

x2 I bulk all the time and i'm usually faster after I bulk
    Position: Number 8 & Lock
    Height: 6'4
    Weight: 105kg

"Rugby players are born and made into Athletes"
    Welsh Proverb

Will87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    supplements are not the be all and end all...

get a good diet... along with good sport specific training program...

as a rugby player... should work on strength, power, strength endurance... speed... speed endurance...
    Repped..... F*** I wish people would stop thinking that supplements are the be all and end all!! Get a decent diet and training plan and then when you are working to your max start to think about supplements!!

Oh and i also think to the original poster.... you should probably learn the rules of rugby union!! If your taking the ball in every time and losing it... your not helping your team that much!! Learn the art of rucking and mauling!!
    OFFICIAL RUGBY THREAD http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107034291
    MY TEAM: www.walcotrugby.co.uk

"Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever!!"

MiKeOnE29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiKeOnE29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiKeOnE29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiKeOnE29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiKeOnE29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiKeOnE29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiKeOnE29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiKeOnE29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiKeOnE29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiKeOnE29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiKeOnE29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What sort of food/drinks do you guys have before a match to give you energy? during matches i feel so sleepy i really dont know why, its not that im unfit or that i dont get enough sleep so im guessing its that im not eating enough carbs before the game. im thinking of trying out this maximuscle viper stuff https://www.gnc.co.uk/sports-nutriti...er/product.htm

does anyone have any experience with this or a simular product?

Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MiKeOnE29 View Post
    What sort of food/drinks do you guys have before a match to give you energy? during matches i feel so sleepy i really dont know why, its not that im unfit or that i dont get enough sleep so im guessing its that im not eating enough carbs before the game. im thinking of trying out this maximuscle viper stuff https://www.gnc.co.uk/sports-nutriti...er/product.htm

does anyone have any experience with this or a simular product?
    http://www.5hourenergy.com/
    Position: Number 8 & Lock
    Height: 6'4
    Weight: 105kg

"Rugby players are born and made into Athletes"
    Welsh Proverb

S&C Coach/ Rugby Coach GregNuthurst's Avatar
    GregNuthurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregNuthurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregNuthurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregNuthurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregNuthurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregNuthurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregNuthurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregNuthurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregNuthurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregNuthurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregNuthurst is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi guys,

A while ago I mentioned a fitness training method that is great because
    1) you can customize it to your own needs, or everyone in your team
    2) any number of athletes can train at the same time eg one coach can monitor 1 athlete or 100 athletes, all of whom will be performing and individualized session
    3) it has been shown to not only improve endurance but also speed (in some cases 5% decrease in 40m in TRAINED athletes).

Anyway, I've got some down time so I'm putting it down in an article or such to give away (or at least NOT sell) and was curious, what medium do people prefer? Ebook/ article or audio file? I am also looking at a movie file combining both aspects.

Any thoughts?
    http://www.rugbycoaching.org

Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GregNuthurst View Post
    Hi guys,

2) any number of athletes can train at the same time eg one coach can monitor 1 athlete or 100 athletes, all of whom will be performing and individualized session
    3) it has been shown to not only improve endurance but also speed (in some cases 5% decrease in 40m in TRAINED athletes).

Anyway, I've got some down time so I'm putting it down in an article or such to give away (or at least NOT sell) and was curious, what medium do people prefer? Ebook/ article or audio file? I am also looking at a movie file combining both aspects.

Any thoughts?
    E-book/article. I find it's easier to soak in when it's in words and in front of me. Then again, I'm a bit of a nerd and enjoy concepts put out in front of me. Lol!
    Friendship b/w women:
    A woman doesn't come home one night. The next day she tells her husband she slept over at a girlfriend's place. Her husband calls 10 of her best friends. None know anything about it.

Friendship b/w men:
    A man doesn't come home one night. The next day he tells his wife he slept over at a friend's place. His wife calls 10 of the husband's best friends. 8 of them confirm he slept over, the other 2 claim he's still there.

monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GregNuthurst View Post
    Hi guys,

Any thoughts?
    Ebook or Article. Even a downloadable Word Document. Audio files are harder to go back and look at the info again etc.
    Official Rugby training thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107034291

ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would go with article or as monatu said in a word doc.

Currently eating

DoubleO7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

would Rippetoes (for beginners) be suitable for u16 rugby league team and dos any one know some exercise that you can do at home for 3 weeks.. to maintain fitness.during the break

would be helpful if any one can answer.. thanks

ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DoubleO7 View Post
    would Rippetoes (for beginners) be suitable for u16 rugby league team and dos any one know some exercise that you can do at home for 3 weeks.. to maintain fitness.during the break

would be helpful if any one can answer.. thanks
    yes as beginners it will be fine but as you include running pylo's ect then squatting 3x a week will take its toll

Currently eating

S&C Coach/ Rugby Coach GregNuthurst's Avatar
    GregNuthurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregNuthurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregNuthurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregNuthurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregNuthurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregNuthurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregNuthurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregNuthurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregNuthurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregNuthurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregNuthurst is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ruga buga View Post
    I would go with article or as monatu said in a word doc.
    I'll try and put it down in a pdf in next few days. I'll try and keep it short, so its just what u need no fluff and cos I'm lazy.
    http://www.rugbycoaching.org

Page 54 of 325 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast