Page 211 of 325 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 261 311 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,330 of 9749
    swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BobisMighty View Post
    It's a shame Setanta stopped broadcasting in the US. I used to be able to watch matches at a local bar. I'm not sure if any networks in the US broadcast rugby union these days. At least not live matches. I wish NBC Universal would. They already bought the rights to show the Rugby World Cup, why not just show the sport all year round?
    Agreed, put it on a cable broadcast somewhere within the corp. and show live matches during non-peak hours. I can't imagine making less than you would by showing Paid Advertisements. Better than f**kin world series POKER!!

Hasn't FoxSports picked up most of what Setanta dropped? I'd think between that and rugbyzone.com we could get some games.

Anywho...got to talking with some teammates and friends on other teams. Probably gonna give in and buy myself a padded undershirt. I heard the honeycomb/hex style of padding was the best. Any suggestions?

Location: edinburgh, scotland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    toad1 is just really nice. (+1000) toad1 is just really nice. (+1000) toad1 is just really nice. (+1000) toad1 is just really nice. (+1000) toad1 is just really nice. (+1000) toad1 is just really nice. (+1000) toad1 is just really nice. (+1000) toad1 is just really nice. (+1000) toad1 is just really nice. (+1000) toad1 is just really nice. (+1000) toad1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    it's been a long time since i've been in this thread, i've got load of reading to catch up on.

i've only recently discovered benji marshall, i duno where i've been.

i'm looking forward to seing SBW playing agaisnt scotland i heard a rumour he's going to play 12 with smith at 13. it'l also be good to see how good our scrum really is and as a fat boy that's all i really care about.
    people ask me how to train, and i answer "i look at what you do and then i do the exact oposite"

if your family was captured and you were told you needed to put 100 pounds onto your max squat within two months or your family would be executed, would you squat once per week? Something tells me that you'd start squatting every day

That's how you get ants. BobisMighty's Avatar
    BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by swolepatrole View Post
    Agreed, put it on a cable broadcast somewhere within the corp. and show live matches during non-peak hours. I can't imagine making less than you would by showing Paid Advertisements. Better than f**kin world series POKER!!

Hasn't FoxSports picked up most of what Setanta dropped? I'd think between that and rugbyzone.com we could get some games.

Anywho...got to talking with some teammates and friends on other teams. Probably gonna give in and buy myself a padded undershirt. I heard the honeycomb/hex style of padding was the best. Any suggestions?
    i have the mcdavid hexapad shoulders guards. i love them because they really wrap around your shoulder. they at least make me feel like my shoulders are protected. when i separated my shoulder, i was wearing cheap adidas shoulder pads that were not honeycomb. so now i swear by this.

i also bought a pair of under armour baseball slider compression shorts. helps when sliding on the grass. especially when you're j-hooking a ball off the ground.
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125605233

World Rugby S&C Level 1 coach.

EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ok what do you guys think of the big games this weekend?:

Union:

Aus V England - I think England could win this game if Aus play like they did V Wales - + if Aus has a scrum like last week they are in trouble because Englands scrum is better than Wales and the Welsh forwards just dominated the Aussie scrum...should be a good game - might get up to watch this one!

All Blacks V Scotland - no real surprise here but All Blacks will win - id say by 12-15 - Scotland will be pumped up for this but just dont have the skill to match it with the All Blacks - Scotland are a really good side and are getting better so hopefully see acouple of good tries from them! - Hopefully see Sonny Bill in the starting 15 again!

League:

Aus V NZ - I think NZ will take this game - but will be close 2-4 points in it I reckon! - NZ were not on last week this week will be a diff story I think - should be a good game and looking forward to sitting down with my pizza and watching it!
    Vision is purpose, and when your purpose is clear so are your life choices. Vision creates faith and faith creates willpower. With faith there is no anxiety, no doubt - just absolute confidence. R.I.P ZYZZ - YOU WILL BE MISSED BRAH March 24 1989 - August 6 2011

rugbykingz is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugbykingz is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugbykingz is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugbykingz is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugbykingz is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugbykingz is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugbykingz is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugbykingz is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugbykingz is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugbykingz is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugbykingz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by EVO-PT View Post
    For any of the guys with foxtel (AUSTRALIA) - fox sports 2 Sunday morning:

1:30am - Aus V England (LIVE)
    4:00am - All Blacks V Scotland (LIVE)
    6:30am - Italy v Argentina
    7:30am - Wales v South Africa
    9:00am - Ireland v Samoa
    10:30am - France v Fiji

Big weekend of rugby!!!
    My tips are in bold

Aus V England
    All Blacks V Scotland
    Italy v Argentina
    Wales v South Africa
    Ireland v Samoa
    France v Fiji

It would be good seeing Samoa and Fiji pull off upsets but i think Ireland will be too structured for Samoa and France are always very competitive so unless Fiji gets a few miracle tries they probs gona lose.

England will have advantage in scrums and lineouts. I think breakdowns will be tight but Australia might have a slight advantage only due to the fact they have Pocock. As far as backs go Australia kill England. As far as size/strength/athleticism goes the English backs hold their own against Australia's backs. However, when it comes down to creativity, skill, and exuberance that's something that can't really be matched. Think Kurtley Beale and Quade Cooper and you'll get what i'm saying.

NZ All blacks nuff said.

Argentina are up and comers in the rugby world but i think Italy will have 2 much experience so they should hold them off.

Springboks will be looking to bounce back after an ordinary game and once again i think they just got too much class for Wales.

And yeh like i said b4 i think the european teams will just get over the pacific teams.

Rugby League-

Australia over NZ all the way. Unless NZ get off to a flying start and rattle the Aussies up i just can't see them beating Australia. NZ have a lot of talent but Australia got too much depth imo. We'll see what happens though but if i was betting i'd be placing my money on the Aussies.

Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by EVO-PT View Post
    Aus V NZ - I think NZ will take this game - but will be close 2-4 points in it I reckon! - NZ were not on last week this week will be a diff story I think - should be a good game and looking forward to sitting down with my pizza and watching it!
    I think the team Australia had last week was probably better than the one they are using this week. NZL have Bronson Harrison back and always seem to go well in finals. Can't wait anyway. Aus won last weeks game pretty easy but it was still so entertaining.

LJuni0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJuni0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJuni0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJuni0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJuni0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJuni0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJuni0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJuni0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJuni0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJuni0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJuni0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi..
    I'm currently in a bulking phase.

Workout is...
    Monday - Tris and Chest - 3 X 5 Squats at the end
    Wednesday - Bis and Back - 3 X 5 Squats at the end
    Friday - Shoulders/Traps (this day isn't that intense) - 3 X 5 Squats at the end.

Would there be any program that I can implement to increase my vert, bulk and not overtrain my body. (since I squat heavy 3 times a week already)

Unfortunately I can only get in the gym these 3 days a week though.

EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KRILLEN91 View Post
    My tips are in bold

Aus V England
    All Blacks V Scotland
    Italy v Argentina
    Wales v South Africa
    Ireland v Samoa
    France v Fiji

It would be good seeing Samoa and Fiji pull off upsets but i think Ireland will be too structured for Samoa and France are always very competitive so unless Fiji gets a few miracle tries they probs gona lose.

England will have advantage in scrums and lineouts. I think breakdowns will be tight but Australia might have a slight advantage only due to the fact they have Pocock. As far as backs go Australia kill England. As far as size/strength/athleticism goes the English backs hold their own against Australia's backs. However, when it comes down to creativity, skill, and exuberance that's something that can't really be matched. Think Kurtley Beale and Quade Cooper and you'll get what i'm saying.

NZ All blacks nuff said.

Argentina are up and comers in the rugby world but i think Italy will have 2 much experience so they should hold them off.

Springboks will be looking to bounce back after an ordinary game and once again i think they just got too much class for Wales.

And yeh like i said b4 i think the european teams will just get over the pacific teams.

Rugby League-

Australia over NZ all the way. Unless NZ get off to a flying start and rattle the Aussies up i just can't see them beating Australia. NZ have a lot of talent but Australia got too much depth imo. We'll see what happens though but if i was betting i'd be placing my money on the Aussies.
    I agree with all your tips besides Italy and Argentina - Argentina are a strong side with one of the best scrums in world rugby - they play much like France - they are a great team so much so that they will be part of the 3 nations (NZ,AUS,SA) - making it the 4 nations in 2012.
    Vision is purpose, and when your purpose is clear so are your life choices. Vision creates faith and faith creates willpower. With faith there is no anxiety, no doubt - just absolute confidence. R.I.P ZYZZ - YOU WILL BE MISSED BRAH March 24 1989 - August 6 2011

Nonu on the bench (yes I know more-so to give other guys a go/semi rest) - Nonu is one of my fav players but I really want to see how Sonny Bill goes at inside centre - Smith is good but not a hugely powerful runner - I would like the All Blacks (seeing as though Sonny is there) to work on a big, powerful, skillful centre pairing - yes nonu has this but lets be honest he may miss his peak for the world cup next year (think it may have passed).

Will be very keen to see the Crusaders centre pairing next year - 13. Sonny Bill, 12. Robbie Fruean - I have a feeling this could be the world cup centre pairing for the All Blacks - Fruean ONLY JUST missed out on a tour spot this yr!

Here are both Sonny Bill and Frueans stats - this will be a HUGE centre pairing:

Fruean:
    Height:1.9m
    Weight:105kg

Sonny Bill:
    Height:1.91m
    Weight:108kg

Robbie Fruean: Age 22:

Lee33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lee33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lee33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lee33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lee33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lee33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What do you think the average 40 yard dash time is for a 15 year old?

i am 5"7 135 pounds and i run a 4.9 but i think im kinda slow. what do you think?

monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000)
    Will they be better than Nonu/Smith, though? Hurricanes midfield .v. Crusaders Midfield

Nonu/Smith dominated in the Tri nations this year lets not forget...
    Official Rugby training thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107034291

We will have to wait and see mate! - if the skill is there then id have Fruean and Williams - but if they are not upto it then Smith/nonu!

Would of liked to see Fruean on tour but only enough room for so many centres!

Remember Smith is 29 and nonu is 29-28 I think - so its going to be hard for them to stay at a peak and like I said I think nonu has past his peak and smith maybe also....then Fruean is 22 and Williams 25....Id expect to see big things from them next Super rugby season...because Fruean will want an All Black spot and WIlliams will come back from this tour with alot more confidence.

Goliath101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goliath101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goliath101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goliath101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goliath101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goliath101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goliath101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goliath101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goliath101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goliath101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goliath101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nonu/Smith have a proven combination and I think they will stay the starters for the harder test matches, at least till the end of next year, then SBW and other young blokes (like Fruean who was already mentioned) will get more starts in prep for the next world cup.
    ( ' ' ' ) MISC RUGBY CREW ( ' ' ' )
    Proud Kiwi and All Blacks Supporter
    Bench 180kg/396lb
    Squat 240kg/528lb Total 670kg/1474lb
    Dead 260kg/572lb

I rep back

Kielbaso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Domit, did that help? I never heard back from you.
    Jim Kielbaso MS, CSCS
    http://www.UltimateStrengthAndConditioning.com

Originally Posted by LJuni0r View Post
    Hi..
    I'm currently in a bulking phase.

Workout is...
    Monday - Tris and Chest - 3 X 5 Squats at the end
    Wednesday - Bis and Back - 3 X 5 Squats at the end
    Friday - Shoulders/Traps (this day isn't that intense) - 3 X 5 Squats at the end.

Would there be any program that I can implement to increase my vert, bulk and not overtrain my body. (since I squat heavy 3 times a week already)

Unfortunately I can only get in the gym these 3 days a week though.
    That's more of a typical bodybuilding type routine, but not exactly what you'd want to do for vertical jump or sports enhancement. If you're looking for sports improvement, there's no need to train each bodypart just once a week. Train with less volume, and do more or your body each day so you can have days to work on other things.
    Jim Kielbaso MS, CSCS

Interesting stuff, but I'm not sure about the comment regarding being really careful about in-season lifting. I have every one of my athletes training during the season, and every college or pro coach I know does the same. You don't need to be "careful" as much as understand when and how much to do so that it doesn't affect your play. It shouldn't be a problem, though, if done properly.
    Jim Kielbaso MS, CSCS

The reason you may see Williams/Fruean come up fairly fast is because at Crusaders Carter is the No.10 - so 10. Carter/12. Fruean/13. Williams - if this combo smashs Super Rugby next yr (which I think it will) you could see Fruean into the All Blacks team.

But I have to agree that Nonu/Smith have proven that they are good enough to stay there for at least another year id say.

This has always been the All Blacks prob - to many good players to pick from which makes it so hard to pick a starting 15 lol

Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Goliath101 View Post
    Nonu/Smith have a proven combination and I think they will stay the starters for the harder test matches, at least till the end of next year, then SBW and other young blokes (like Fruean who was already mentioned) will get more starts in prep for the next world cup.
    SBW only signed with NZL RU to play in next years world cup. He won't waste his time and stay around for the 2015 world cup when he can earn triple the money in France or go back to the NRL when his ban expires.

WOW what a game. EPICCC ****

that is why i love rugby league so much.. the second half was so intense. fights, big hits, great attack, so pumped lol

benji marshall freaak does it again.

pumped12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pumped12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pumped12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pumped12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pumped12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pumped12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pumped12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pumped12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pumped12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pumped12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pumped12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Armoxus View Post
    So, what exercises would you guys recommend for me to increase my explosiveness for football?
    Powercleans and squats. i love powercleans and hate squats. i could never squat the most on the team.. but my form was almost to the tee. powercleans are my favorite workout in general. you can also try some deadlifts.. are highschool would also do powersnatch. but that is something i would not suggest without coachs around
    6'5 285ibs

Boomer Sooner.

Rayabergas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how would i be able to increase my range? i'm pretty consistent from mid range/close to the 3pt line but when i take even 1 step behind the line, it becomes the hardest shot possible. how can i fix this?

KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    That league game against NZ was a massive shock. I thought Australia was going to win that game for sure. Pretty sure Phil Gould did as well with him always going on about 'origin experience kicking in' haha. Credit to NZ they played tough all game and were always in it and pulled away with the win in the end.

As far as the rugby game against England that was a suprising game as well. I expected England to play a very different style of game. England played awesome though and from the onset it always looked like England were going to secure that win. As an Aussie supporter i'm not too worried about the loss though coz even the commentators were saying that game was the greatest 1 England has ever played with the exception of the 2003 World Cup.

But yeh i got both my Aussie tips wrong so as u can see that's why i'm not a better irl haha.

hunterfloyd82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yooo im going out for football next year what should i do to get better weight,eating,running t

Originally Posted by Benji Snap View Post
    SBW only signed with NZL RU to play in next years world cup. He won't waste his time and stay around for the 2015 world cup when he can earn triple the money in France or go back to the NRL when his ban expires.
    He will never go back to league now...

Wallabies like I said became to over-confident after there win V All Blacks - and like I said only just won V Wales due to Welsh mistakes - England are are GREAT side but Wallabies did not give them the respect....this is becoming a trend within the Wallabies - if they want to win a World Cup next year then they need to control the team - they have no real leadership and a heap of young players...that can beat any team on the day but are not a consistently good side....they are playing France soon which at the moment are playing better than England so they better watch out or this tour like the last few yrs will become a **** fight for the Wallabies.

All Blacks were great - nothing more to say really prob there best game in 3-4 games.

Up the NZ side V Aus in the league

So for the Wallabies and All Blacks and there remaining tests what will happen with the teams come next weekend?

All Blacks had a cracker of a game and had the 2nd biggest win (i think) over Scotland ever - prob the biggest thing for the All Blacks now is where do you place Williams and who do you pair up in the centres - I think Nonu is the man and a sick player but 12. Williams and 13. Smith was great on the weekend - had a very good mix of attacking power and big defense...other than that the team prob doesnt need to be looked at...Id also keep Hika the hooker in and leave Hore on the bench!

As I said Hika Elliot played GREAT! - def a player of the future!

Hika Elliot:

Wallabies - where do you start? lol - drop everyone but Pocock and beale? lol - Wallabies need to sort **** out - New no.10, new centre pairing, new front row.....

aaron118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I haven't played rugby in 3 years now due to some bad shoulder problems. In February 2007 I partially-dislocated my right shoulder playing rugby, went off in that game and was back playing within a couple of weeks and played on the rest of that season without any problems. In June 2007 during college pre-season training, the same shoulder started subluxating (partially dislocating and then going back in itself) and it got worse from there and I stopped the contact training, it got so bad I would just throw a tennis ball and it would come out. Anyway that resulted in me finally having open anterior stabilisation surgery in July 2008, with the plan of getting back into rugby by the end of 2008...how wrong I was!

Before I got back involved with rugby, in late 2008 I started to realise my left shoulder had become a bit loose naturally and I could slightly subluxate it posteriorly (out the back). So therefore I knew something was wrong and didn't have the confidence to return back to rugby, I had several months physio which helped a little but it finally resulted in me having an arthroscopic posterior capsular plication on my left shoulder in March this year.

Both shoulders now feel stable and I am starting to feel good about them, but more physio is to be done.

I was only 20 in August and don't want to give up rugby just yet as I am now feeling it is nearly time for me to attempt a return and I am fired up to do so. I am just wondering if anyone has returned to rugby after injuries like these? The main thing for me if I do get back playing is confidence in my shoulders, something I have lost completely because of the past 3 years!

Lee33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lee33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lee33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lee33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lee33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lee33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question what position should i play?

i am 15 years old and i am 5"8 140 pounds and out of these three position should i play, runningback, receiver or defensive back?
    40 time-4.9
    vert-20 inch
    max bench- 135 pounds
    i think i would be good at reciever but theres so much depth on my HS varsity team at receiver, i think i might be to small to be a runningback and i might be to weak to play DB. what postiton do u think i would be best at and which one get scouts noticing me?

TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000)

Need Help with Prop Technique

I played my very first match this weekend with my team at the Huntington Beach Veterans Day Tournament. I played loose-head prop for the majority of the tournament. I played tight-head for part of one match. The question that I have is, while playing loose-head, I found myself being over powered on a couple of the scrums I was in, not all, but some. I know that I cannot gain strength overnight, but, I was kind of hoping that you guys could hook me up with a couple of tips for controlling the scrum on my side. For the most part my team mates said I played well considering it was my first time in a 15's match.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated including constructive criticism. I am really enjoying the sport of rugby and am looking to get better.

Cheers,

Tommy
    “The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.” -Mark Twain

Check out my Reviews and Log Links:

http://teamx13pt.blogspot.com/

Page 211 of 325 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 261 311 ... LastLast