failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

deadlifts on back day

ok i need some tips guys. When i do dealifts first thing on back day i get really destroyed almost to the point where i could pass out right after im done. yesterday i had to lay down for a little while befor going on to pull ups. It takes up to much of my energy the rest of my workout is weak for pulls and rows. should i do dead on a different day? or maybe its own day? What do you guys do and how does it feel.

adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    whats your pre-work out meal consist of?
    Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.

paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by failuretogain
    ok i need some tips guys. When i do dealifts first thing on back day i get really destroyed almost to the point where i could pass out right after im done. yesterday i had to lay down for a little while befor going on to pull ups. It takes up to much of my energy the rest of my workout is weak for pulls and rows. should i do dead on a different day? or maybe its own day? What do you guys do and how does it feel.
    I do deads last for that very reason. Pullups should be done first if back width is a priority (for me it is, at least)
    ---------------------------------------
    Paul V

Misc Holy Spirit Crew
    Misc Epilepsy Crew
    Misc Dallas Crew
    Misc Over 40 crew
    *Old Misc Crew*

USN1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USN1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USN1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USN1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USN1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USN1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USN1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USN1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USN1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USN1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USN1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yea bro, sounds like you need some pre-workout carbs or some caffeine.

failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by adidamps2
    whats your pre-work out meal consist of?
    my meals arent planed but i usally down a bowls of oats and a protein shake befor my workout

Originally Posted by paul_v
    I do deads last for that very reason. Pullups should be done first if back width is a priority (for me it is, at least)
    i cant do them last. once im done with my rows and pull ups my lats and lower back are to weak to keep good form with deads.

adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adidamps2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    my meals arent planed but i usally down a bowls of oats and a protein shake befor my workout
    might want to try and up your carb uptake a lil, if your eatting 1/2 cup oats might wanna try 1 cup and see if that helps.

i cant do them last. once im done with my rows and pull ups my lats and lower back are to weak to keep good form with deads.
    sounds like you may also wanna focus a lil more on core/posterior work.
    hypers
    goodmornings
    wt'd situps
    glutham raises
    etc.....
    Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.

swordfish7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swordfish7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swordfish7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swordfish7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swordfish7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swordfish7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swordfish7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swordfish7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swordfish7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swordfish7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swordfish7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Related Poll question:

Do you guys do lifts on back day, leg day, or both? I've been doing both, but i'm not sure thats the best idea. Any thoughts?
    "vegetarians only eat life forms that can't run, hide, or defend themselves"

I rep back

unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    take the rest that you need. deads are a monster lift and your body needs more rest after them. at one time i would have to lay on the ground for 10-15 minutes after deads. my body got used to it. now i do deads squats and chest on the same day.
    WHO DAT