dfox424 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

do those electric AB-Shockers work?

i was just wondering if those ab shocker things work?...lemme know what yall think. thanks guys.
    I know I was born, and i know that I'll die...But...The Inbetween is mine....I am mine.

Mark_B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    **** No!!! Don't waste your money. I have had about 3 friends use em. Nothing. They are much better vibrators for other things than for muscle growth.

Pro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Know why you don't see those informercials on TV anymore? The company got sued for selling a bad product because it was scientifically proven not to work.

ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000)
    hey Bruce Lee used one!

i bet if he were alive today, he would tell you THEY DON'T WORK!
    "i just might fade into Bolivian" ~ MIKE TYSON

Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    well accually ive been told by a gym teacher that they do work, but just by using them you arent gonna have the stomach you always dreamed of, they do tighten the abbs but you still have fat covering them, just like doin abb work you need to lose the fat or abbs wont show. So all these people that buy these and sit at home all day they arent really gonna see any result..but say you do cardio while wearing one of these it should work decently. I rather stick to old fashion abb training though.

thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by Pro
    Know why you don't see those informercials on TV anymore? The company got sued for selling a bad product because it was scientifically proven not to work.
    This is true didn't you see the news report. They had to return everybody's money.

Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Yes, they sort of stretched the truth a bit on those machines!
    The science is out there!
    www.thegymphysio.com.au

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in a word no. Electronical stimulation really doesn't build muscle...but it can help maintain it during times of injury...that's where the real use of those machines lie.
    Peace

CQ_Demolishers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by str8flexed
    in a word no. Electronical stimulation really doesn't build muscle...but it can help maintain it during times of injury...that's where the real use of those machines lie.
    Peace

Yes,righto str8.The famous soccer clubs AS Roma and Manchester United use them aswel.
    Better to be thought of as a fool then to speak up and remove all doubt.

As you are now, I once was.
    As I am now, you'll never be

Proud partner of MODESTMUSCLE'S Secret Society of Elite People's.

John Henry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by str8flexed
    Peace
    Yes, they're good for rehab, but not much else.

shadow 1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: do those electric AB-Shockers work?

Originally posted by dfox424
    i was just wondering if those ab shocker things work?...lemme know what yall think. thanks guys.
    stick it up yo ass

Smalley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: do those electric AB-Shockers work?

Originally posted by shadow 1
    stick it up yo ass
    That's exactly how it works!
    My distasteful stats:
    Arms R 12" L 11.75" Chest 34"
    56kg/123 pounds 1.65m/5'5''
    19 y'old

Been bodybuilding since Nov 2002
    Weight before bodybuilding: 48kg

Learnt everything from IGF-1 to ATP in 3months(and still learning!)
    Grab the knowledge, but don't forget to apply it.

shadow 2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: Re: do those electric AB-Shockers work?

Originally posted by Smalley
    That's exactly how it works!
    Yah, it stimulates your @$$ muscles... What the hell was that useless comment made for?!

Smalley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: Re: Re: do those electric AB-Shockers work?

Originally posted by shadow 2
    Yah, it stimulates your @$$ muscles... What the hell was that useless comment made for?!
    To show you how useless your original was in the first place.
    My distasteful stats:
    Arms R 12" L 11.75" Chest 34"
    56kg/123 pounds 1.65m/5'5''
    19 y'old

Been bodybuilding since Nov 2002
    Weight before bodybuilding: 48kg

Learnt everything from IGF-1 to ATP in 3months(and still learning!)
    Grab the knowledge, but don't forget to apply it.

has a wealth of knowledge BB is 4 life :)'s Avatar
    BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    those things do some moderate work for you, if u use one for long enough then the electrical pulses that run through yur muscles to make them contract damage the tendons. so when u actually do it noramlly it doesnt work either because the muscle is ****ed !!!!!!!!!

seriously gettin one of them will do you more harm than good.

GDS10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    See if u got da ones wiv the pads on them, stick it to ur finger tips and turn it up full blast

That hurts

AIM - GDS10

"Do you know any good Forcep Exercises" - Tigerdagger15 (bb.com)

"wots wrong with pizza and biscuts, are they bad for cutting or someting?" - Tigerdagger15 (bb.com)

"2000 Calories, THATS INSANE" Tigerdagger15 (bb.com)

"Dude ur such a newb, how can u not bulk on 1200calories" Tigerdagger15 (bb.com)

Stats:

Triquads - 20"
    bitreps - 14
    Forceps - 13"
    Quadlats - 22"
    Abdomineps - 31"
    Peccalves - 25"

Favorite Excersices:

Bicep Extensions, Calf Curls, Sit Downs and Bent Over Bench Press

"I dont care if im fat, because im gonna work out and it will turn to muscle" - Some Fat Guy

I Hate the Follow people:

TigerDagger15, TUXEDO (txstudboy22)

I Like the following people. Sychokid (I love joo Jon :(), abdominator, bignbuff, Tallnthin, EvilGeorge

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by CQ_Demolishers
    Yes,righto str8.The famous soccer clubs AS Roma and Manchester United use them aswel.
    I'm sure they don't use actual ab belts off the adverts - something tells me they use more professional versions - I can't see Totti or Beckham sitting in their state of the art club gyms with ab belts on!
    "my grocery bill looks like a ransom note"