Jrocwz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrocwz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrocwz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrocwz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrocwz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrocwz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrocwz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrocwz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrocwz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrocwz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrocwz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Incline Skull Crushers

I really like the exercise but I had to stop doing it a few months ago because afterwards I would have pain in my elbows. A few weeks after I stopped them the pain went away.

I took a 10 day deload break for xmas and my body is at 100%, I think I want to give them another go but the last thing I want is elbow pain again.

Is giving them another shot ok or should I just stay away?

Lilhoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lilhoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lilhoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lilhoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lilhoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lilhoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lilhoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lilhoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lilhoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lilhoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lilhoose is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    give it another shot. however if you get another serious pain like you had id say stay away from here on

Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you need to try different grips and or type of bar. hand position and angle will dictate where your elbows are and based on how you're put together, some positions will be painful. experiment to find something that your elbows like. for example, I can only use a regular straight bar, if I try the ez bar I get all sorts of problems.
    Founder of the University of Wisconsin Bodybuilding Club

2011 Prep Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131369463

"Well, you either want this... or you don't" ~LN

MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    any difference between Incline skull crushers and Flat bench skull crushers?
    Mods ain't got **** on me

Stonedizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stonedizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stonedizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stonedizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stonedizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stonedizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stonedizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stonedizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stonedizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stonedizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stonedizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ^^^ i'd like to know too, i have always done flat skull crushers maybe i should change it up.

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Question

With the incline skull crushers your upper arms are always on an angle. This means the tricep is always under tension.
    A pattern in the chaos.