Thread: Fat Loss

tripleh3lix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Fat Loss

Hey people, I am sorta a newbie on stuff here, and read up on many articles, but still having some trouble. I have been running for a few weeks now, and still no weight loss at all. I am looking to lose as much weight as possible unhealthy or healthy. I am going on a camping trip in late June, and would like to know how to lose maybe 13 or more lbs by then. and yes, I read many stickys, and try to follow some of the guidelines, but just won't work for me. Anything I can take, what to eat, anything to cut back on? Basically, I am looking to lose some weight, and do what it takes to lose it all in the next few months. So if someone can really help me out on this, that will be great. Btw, im 194, 16, 5'9-5'10. and probably about 30 percent bf%. thanks alot.

chris1002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chris1002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chris1002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chris1002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chris1002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chris1002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chris1002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chris1002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chris1002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by tripleh3lix
    Hey people, I am sorta a newbie on stuff here, and read up on many articles, but still having some trouble. I have been running for a few weeks now, and still no weight loss at all. I am looking to lose as much weight as possible unhealthy or healthy. I am going on a camping trip in late June, and would like to know how to lose maybe 13 or more lbs by then. and yes, I read many stickys, and try to follow some of the guidelines, but just won't work for me. Anything I can take, what to eat, anything to cut back on? Basically, I am looking to lose some weight, and do what it takes to lose it all in the next few months. So if someone can really help me out on this, that will be great. Btw, im 194, 16, 5'9-5'10. and probably about 30 percent bf%. thanks alot.

First off, stop with the "healthy or unhealthy" bull**** mentality. Look, I know it sucks to be heavy, I was very heavy at one point in my life. But to just brush off your self worth like that is pathetic and beneath you. Take a step back for a second man and rethink that statement(hopefully I just missed some implied sarcasm).

Which aspects of the sticky's won't work for you, specifically? Until you get more specific all any of us can do is reiterate the basics:

45 minutes of LISS cardio daily, or HIIT
    lift 3-4 days a week
    eat the good **** that is outlined in the stickys

Get more specific and we can help more. If you're looking for some miracle pill for us to recommend there isn't one. Bust your ass on the cardio machines(or w/e you do for cardio), eat good **** as outlined, lift some heavy stuff. Thats it

tripleh3lix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Unhealthy or Healthy meaning a certain type of fat that may help. Sorry, didn't make my statement clear enough. But forget that statement.
    Just the Sticky's in General, like the You Wanna Lose Weight one, saying do not eat fruit, when in fact is good for you, and its just confusing cause some of the stickys advise or tell youthat you should not eat fruit, or foods with fats in them, and I just don't know what healthy fats are. Basically I eat normal meals to a semi-healthy person. Cereal, like honey grahams, frosted flakes, I usually don't eat lunch,and when I did, it would be lean meat sandwhiches usually consisting of Turkey, or Chicken. When I do eat lunch, it will be at my moms work, Denny's, a chicken ranch melt, which I do know is high in calories, but I try to cut back on that, and eat it every few weeks. Basically, the sticky's are confusing to me, and need it more simplified by someone that has time to tell it to me, and need to know exactly what to eat, what to drink, how often to work out, which I do sorta know, but not much.