Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000)

How to kill the chocolate addiction

i go all day trying to eat a healthy diet and do great until I get home then while I'm cooking dinner I'll fell hungry so I'll grab a small piece of some junk(either a cookie or a peice of chocolate). Next thing you know I can't stop and I'v devoured 500 calories of ****. The simple solution is just not to have any junk in the house but I have kids so I have to have something. Anybody else deal with are there any tricks to beat it. My wife says I have a disorder but I just think I'm weak.

BigBadT51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBadT51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBadT51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBadT51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBadT51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBadT51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBadT51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBadT51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBadT51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBadT51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBadT51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My fiance cooking Sunday dinner. Homemade alfredo sauce, hand grated cheeses. True Italian cooking, amazing flazor, about 1,000,000,000 calories and 5000 g of fat!! (Thats muscletech numbers there hahaha). The food is amazing..Aww hell its worth it once a week or so. Manga
    Today we'll become bigger, stronger, and better looking....
    -Coach Lowery
    ________
    ...and the cause for all this mess...Frank Stallone
    ________
    Odoyle Rules!
    ________

Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    It gets easier.
    If you can turn it down a few times, your cravings for it will go down. I used be have some "treat" almost every day. But overtime I just kind of weeded it out, and now I never crave anything bad for me. And feel bad if I do eat anything bad for me. I work in a pizza place, 5 nights a week, and get served free pizza, everynight, and sit there and wach everyone eat it, while I eat tuna sandwiches. However I havnt had a peice of pizza in over a year. I think this experience has really helped me build up my will power.
    "Change is Inevitable, Progress Isn't"

Tony Stark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tony Stark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tony Stark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tony Stark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tony Stark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tony Stark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tony Stark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tony Stark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tony Stark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tony Stark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tony Stark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Zen_Lifter
    It gets easier.
    If you can turn it down a few times, your cravings for it will go down. I used be have some "treat" almost every day. But overtime I just kind of weeded it out, and now I never crave anything bad for me. And feel bad if I do eat anything bad for me. I work in a pizza place, 5 nights a week, and get served free pizza, everynight, and sit there and wach everyone eat it, while I eat tuna sandwiches. However I havnt had a peice of pizza in over a year. I think this experience has really helped me build up my will power.
    I personally that will lead to failure. I will NEVER cut out the foods I love to eat. If I want a piece of pizza I will plan ahead for it. I personally believe allowing these foods in once a while does the body AND mind good.

-Tony
    5'11 currently 220 pounds. My goal is 190-195 by 12/6/03.

People whos mothers make thier living sucking dick:

The Pillsbury Blowboy Pt. II. AKA Gold(PINK)Wrestler

FREE SUCKY,SUCKY. Me love you long time!

skinnyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If it is the chocolate flavor you are after, try extra dark chocolate (70%+ cocoa). One small square won't have many calories, but packs a lot of chocolate flavor.

skinnyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Another trick I forgot to mention. Make sure you are not hungry. When I'm really hungry my willpower goes down. Snack on something healthy before you get hungry.

Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by skinnyboy
    Another trick I forgot to mention. Make sure you are not hungry. When I'm really hungry my willpower goes down. Snack on something healthy before you get hungry.
    I agree... you will have cravings... but don't let yourself get HUNGRY... there is a difference... when your stomach feels bad becasue it's hungry... you are probably not eating enough...

another trick is to cut out dextrose from your post-workout shake and have a meal 45min. later with a ****load of veggies... this will also allow you to have more carbs throughout the day...

a good bro said this, quote:

"If you are going to eat carbs, I would make sure that you get yor carbs worth. By that I mean you should get enjoyment from them. The diet you describe is completely absent of any carbs with the exception of the oatmeal (which is VERY hig in carbs) Then you are starving yourself of any carbs throught the day and supplementing with dextrose. To m, it doesn't make sense. Any benefit from low carb is lost with your supplementation of the dextrose and the ingestion of the oatmeal.

For a lower number of carbs you can eat some veggies and you will get so many other benefits from nutrients that you may be missing through supplementation.

To keep it low you are much better off with brocolli (2grams of effective carbs / half cup), cellery (1 gram/stalk), cauliflower (1.5 grams effective for 6 pieces), and you can have 2.5 cups of watercress and only get 1 gram of carb. My point is that you can eat more of those foods and still keep your carb count and fat count way down. Its more productive carbs because when you eat them it will fill you up so you wont be hungry.

If you ate nothin but sugar cubes all day long with vitamins, you would have enouugh vitamins and nutrients to survive for a long tie. What's more you wouuld be on a low fat diet. I doubt you would lose much weight, and you would still be hungry. To me starving yourself of carbs anbd then supplementing with dextrose comes pretty close to what you are suggesting."

take this to heart...

musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000)

Cool

Build up your willpower, its a great personality trait these days. If you want to succeed in your goals, you have to build character!

Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    its will power, thats what it comes down to, if you want a good body, scrap the chocolate binges, once you havnt had it in a while, you wont crave it anymore
    "Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."
    - Bruce Lee

"My studying mimics my training. Brief, intense and infrequent.."
    - Big Red

Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    last night while cooking dinner I kept saying to myself " If you eat that chocolate your a pussy" It worked, last night I was junk free. Whoooo hooooo.

My Pussy and My crack tcatcrawler's Avatar
    tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    just use chocolate whey protein.
    *"Soon you'll be ashes, or bones. A mere name at most - and even that is just a sound, an echo. The things we want in life are empty, stale, and trivial. So treat human beings as they deserve, be tolerant with others and strict with yourself. Remember, nothing belongs to you but your flesh and blood - and nothing else is under your control" - Marcus Aurelius

Grenade Free Foundation NCpr1nce's Avatar
    NCpr1nce is on a distinguished road. (+10) NCpr1nce is on a distinguished road. (+10) NCpr1nce is on a distinguished road. (+10) NCpr1nce is on a distinguished road. (+10) NCpr1nce is on a distinguished road. (+10) NCpr1nce is on a distinguished road. (+10) NCpr1nce is on a distinguished road. (+10) NCpr1nce is on a distinguished road. (+10) NCpr1nce is on a distinguished road. (+10) NCpr1nce is on a distinguished road. (+10) NCpr1nce is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by tcatcrawler View Post
    I think you may be in the red because you bumped a thread from 2002 with a worthless comment..
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. - MOTIVATED!

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Please explain your logic in bumping a thread from 2002 and making a recommended to the OP.

Registered User iversonmourning's Avatar
    iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Strong bump of 10 year old thread
    [If It Fits Your Macros Crew] - U Mad?

ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Strong bump is strong.

IGF1-Akt-mTor1/2 Brah braggable's Avatar
    braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The magnitude of your awful advice is only rivaled by the magnitude of this bump.
    The above statement/post does not represent the opinions of anyone in real life. This is the internet. Not real life. Anyone who cannot grasp the difference between the two lacks the basic intelligence necessary for survival and should not be allowed to form opinions.

Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol'd IRL

RIP zyzz forever mirin dropkickMc's Avatar
    dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000)
    bump

fapwith2hands has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fapwith2hands has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fapwith2hands has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fapwith2hands has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fapwith2hands has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fapwith2hands has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fapwith2hands has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fapwith2hands has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fapwith2hands has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fapwith2hands has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fapwith2hands has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    op was under 30 when he made that post

old kunt is old

currdiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) currdiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) currdiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) currdiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) currdiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) currdiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) currdiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) currdiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) currdiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) currdiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) currdiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Steinkalt View Post
    i go all day trying to eat a healthy diet and do great until I get home then while I'm cooking dinner I'll fell hungry so I'll grab a small piece of some junk(either a cookie or a peice of chocolate). Next thing you know I can't stop and I'v devoured 500 calories of ****. The simple solution is just not to have any junk in the house but I have kids so I have to have something. Anybody else deal with are there any tricks to beat it. My wife says I have a disorder but I just think I'm weak.
    If you never allow yourself to get hungry in the first place, the cravings won't be as severe. The chocolate aint goin anywhere bro give yourself some time on a diet before you cheat

currdiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) currdiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) currdiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) currdiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) currdiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) currdiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) currdiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) currdiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) currdiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) currdiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) currdiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    oh **** i just realized this thread is from '02 wtf who would bump this??

Tybalt71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybalt71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybalt71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybalt71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybalt71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybalt71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybalt71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybalt71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybalt71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybalt71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybalt71 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Was craving chocolate like crazy, did some research and was possibly due to having a Magnesium Deficiency so being 40 as well I started to take a ZMA supplement to kill 2 birds with one stone and the results have been good so far, boosting Test with the zinc and losing those insane chocolate cravings. Who knew-Ty
    All men dream but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the ... day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible.

Tybalt aka The Phantom Menace
    BodDbyTybalt Fitness
    Can-Fit Pro PTS,NWS