Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

BB Ben is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BB Ben is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BB Ben is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BB Ben is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BB Ben is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BB Ben is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BB Ben is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BB Ben is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BB Ben is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BB Ben is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BB Ben is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Stretch Marks on my scrotum sack

Got damn they sting...

I get stretch marks aroound my upper legs.. Right at the very top.. Well one stretched all the way to the little vallley between my legs and stretched all the way to my ball sack.. So i basically have a fresh stretch mark on my balls and it hurts like hell. Especially when i sweat or have sex and not shower after....

whats the best thing for these? anything to coat them or repair?

Stats: 5'11", 191 lbs
    BodyPoints: 10550
    brown_builder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brown_builder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brown_builder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brown_builder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brown_builder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brown_builder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brown_builder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brown_builder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brown_builder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brown_builder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brown_builder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit brown_builder's BodySpace

Exclamation

wow strong stretch marks.

PUA On-Training chicksalloverme's Avatar
    Location: In a yellow submarine parked in an octopuses's garden under the sea
    BodyPoints: 5
    chicksalloverme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chicksalloverme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chicksalloverme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chicksalloverme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chicksalloverme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chicksalloverme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chicksalloverme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chicksalloverme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chicksalloverme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chicksalloverme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chicksalloverme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit chicksalloverme's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by BB Ben
    Got damn they sting...

I get stretch marks aroound my upper legs.. Right at the very top.. Well one stretched all the way to the little vallley between my legs and stretched all the way to my ball sack.. So i basically have a fresh stretch mark on my balls and it hurts like hell. Especially when i sweat or have sex and not shower after....

whats the best thing for these? anything to coat them or repair?
    sew them
    I'd hit it...with a bat

If you're a troll, dont come near me...I will neg.

Don't take **** from your ****-LatsMakeTheMan

Your posts are a bit sheeyat...

I get AIDS from drinking alcohol.

Alcohol
    Induced
    Diarhea
    Syndrome

BB Ben is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BB Ben is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BB Ben is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BB Ben is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BB Ben is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BB Ben is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BB Ben is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BB Ben is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BB Ben is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BB Ben is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BB Ben is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    seriously, my upper legs looklike a road map...

Stats: 5'11", 191 lbs
    BodyPoints: 10550
    brown_builder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brown_builder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brown_builder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brown_builder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brown_builder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brown_builder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brown_builder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brown_builder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brown_builder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brown_builder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brown_builder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit brown_builder's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by BB Ben
    seriously, my upper legs looklike a road map...
    i hear cocoa butter usually helps, but the biggest thing is just time.

yeah i know they disappear with time...

but the fresh ones suck...

Bangin bitches 'til I die SteveC2287's Avatar
    SteveC2287 is a name known to all. (+5000) SteveC2287 is a name known to all. (+5000) SteveC2287 is a name known to all. (+5000) SteveC2287 is a name known to all. (+5000) SteveC2287 is a name known to all. (+5000) SteveC2287 is a name known to all. (+5000) SteveC2287 is a name known to all. (+5000) SteveC2287 is a name known to all. (+5000) SteveC2287 is a name known to all. (+5000) SteveC2287 is a name known to all. (+5000) SteveC2287 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ask this guy what to do: http://www.ebaumsworld.com/bigballs.html
    no

Stats: 5'11", 223 lbs
    BodyPoints: 6361
    ranger83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ranger83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ranger83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ranger83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ranger83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ranger83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ranger83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ranger83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ranger83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ranger83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ranger83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit ranger83's BodySpace

Talking

Originally Posted by SteveC2287
    LOL..............Thats sick he uses his balls as a table and has to have people lift his balls in order to get into his hut.