Kurisfox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Non brand creatine vs Brand creatine

hey guys,

i hit a supplement store and they had a non brand pharmaceutical creatine, and i asked the guy how i would take it, he said i would have to cycle it and such, but i was also looking at cellmass and was planning on getting that, although cell mass goes around 50 bucks and the non brand for two bottles , goes for 25 bucks. Idk if itll be a good idea to go for the non-brand or just go for the cellmass

tidmanma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tidmanma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tidmanma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try some creapure very cheap and very effective. Cellmass is too pricey. You are 18 spend $20 on creapure and enjoy big results if you use it correctly and spend the other $30 you saved by not buying cellmass by taking your girl for a good time and more

hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Get the pharmaceutical grade stuff, chances are, it's completely pure, so you get far more creatine for your money.
    Let me live deep while I live; let me know the rich juices of red meat and battle when the blue blades flame and crimson, and I am content. - Conan

warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i got this stuff called pure creatine. never heard of the company. but its pure creatine so theres no added stuff and its really cheep. $20 for 400 serrvings
    thats what im talking about baby
    it works really well too

marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cell mass is expensive, I don't know about pharmaceutical grade creatine, I have never heard of the before. Did it not have a brand or anything on it?
    Anything you need you can get at 7-11

Kurisfox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yea i think im gonan go with the non brand... no stupid added sugars and crap... and yes its non brand