Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    sunny501 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello, guys are you still using the Tongkat Ali, I really need help to find a legit seller who sells the pure tongkat ali root extract.. and the correct dosage info...
    Chuck if you are still on this post...please reply or anyone who can help..
    thank you
    Sunny

goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CHUCK DIESEL View Post
    Well long Jack has some signs that tell you when the dosage is where you should be for your body. Warm body temp, high energy (6-24 hours after dose), sleeplessness once you see those results you need about 1/2 that dose 5x a week of that supplier of long jack. It varies.

Pound for pound the strongest long jack is 100:1 water extract from HP Ingredients you would see the results above w 100mg to 300mg of that brand. Just depends on your sensitivity. For me its about 100mg. Also it buids up...so if you increase your dosage you may not see the results of the increased dosage for 2 days after you take it. You can take a strong long jack once every 2 days. But if you take it over 10 days in a row results go away.

HP? Herbal Powers? Or another brand? I too am looking for a legit vendor with a favorable extract ratio at a good price. Thanks brahs

Nvm I think I found the site: http://hpingredients.com/index.php?page=LJ100

But I can't find where to order from there. No links to buy anywhere.

Pls respond

denmarker is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmarker is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmarker is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmarker is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmarker is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmarker is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmarker is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmarker is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmarker is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmarker is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmarker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Samaran6 View Post
    so can someone pm me reputable sites to buy fromlooks like rip off all over it
    yah tons of rip offs all over internet. i got scammed twice over fake tongkat ali

denmarker is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmarker is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmarker is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmarker is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmarker is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmarker is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmarker is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmarker is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmarker is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmarker is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmarker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    after my own past 2 scams, been searching for reviews and blogs. found this blog post on tongkat ali reviews and benefits.
    hope its useful for some.
    i ate this last time when I was in south east asia for work

TinyTim159 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TinyTim159 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TinyTim159 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TinyTim159 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TinyTim159 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TinyTim159 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I used Sumatra Pasak Bumi a long time ago but got out of lifting. Getting back in. Where can you buy it from?

Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TinyTim159 View Post
    I used Sumatra Pasak Bumi a long time ago but got out of lifting. Getting back in. Where can you buy it from?
    www.authentictongkatali.com - been buying from them for years. Tried other brands but Sumatra Pasak Bumi is the only one worth spending your money on. Pretty much everything else is fake.

TinyTim159 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TinyTim159 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TinyTim159 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TinyTim159 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TinyTim159 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TinyTim159 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Big4Life12 View Post
    - been buying from them for years. Tried other brands but Sumatra Pasak Bumi is the only one worth spending your money on. Pretty much everything else is fake.
    Thanks got some on order. I'm surprised the price has not increased like everything else in the world!

Flex4BTC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Big4Life12 View Post
    - been buying from them for years. Tried other brands but Sumatra Pasak Bumi is the only one worth spending your money on. Pretty much everything else is fake.
    I'm about to give it a try. Do you use the 300mg or 600mg?
    Time to get back into it

Kultchecker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi guys, I found a pretty comprehensive comparison list of Tongkat Ali supplements: superachiever.club/best-tongkat-ali-supplements Most of them can also be bought on Amazon now btw. I also highly recommend checking out the Eurycomanone % as they do in the list, as this is the active compound responsible for the effects.

SiMON2g is just really nice. (+1000) SiMON2g is just really nice. (+1000) SiMON2g is just really nice. (+1000) SiMON2g is just really nice. (+1000) SiMON2g is just really nice. (+1000) SiMON2g is just really nice. (+1000) SiMON2g is just really nice. (+1000) SiMON2g is just really nice. (+1000) SiMON2g is just really nice. (+1000) SiMON2g is just really nice. (+1000) SiMON2g is just really nice. (+1000)
    anyone use Nootropics depot tongkat ali extract?
    Ive got 2 bottles at 120 tabs each

x1 bottle of 2% extract eurycomanome
    x1 bottle of 10% extract eurycomanome

ive started on 2% because i havent had it before so figured id start with the 2% and then later go to the 10%... thoughts and experiences with this kind of approach?

Im thinking of taking it 5 or 6 days a week with 1 or 2 days off and every month, a week off
    1k+ (leave comment in CP)

"If we are what we eat, and you don't know what's in your food, do you know who you are?"

A.C Milan Crew

SiMON2g is just really nice. (+1000) SiMON2g is just really nice. (+1000) SiMON2g is just really nice. (+1000) SiMON2g is just really nice. (+1000) SiMON2g is just really nice. (+1000) SiMON2g is just really nice. (+1000) SiMON2g is just really nice. (+1000) SiMON2g is just really nice. (+1000) SiMON2g is just really nice. (+1000) SiMON2g is just really nice. (+1000) SiMON2g is just really nice. (+1000)
    bymp
    1k+ (leave comment in CP)

"If we are what we eat, and you don't know what's in your food, do you know who you are?"

A.C Milan Crew