Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Canada55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I took a look at the website they claim it is 1:100 700mg, since recommendation for body building is 1200mg- 2400mg of 1:200 you would have to take a minimum of four(4) capsules a p/day of this stuff.

Since this is half strength of 1:200 you would have to double the dosage of 1:100 to equal 1:200

another way to look at it is one capsule - (1:100 700mg) is equal to (1:200 350mg)

company looks legitimate, but I always try to find reviews on companies and their products before I buy....no way to know for sure.....We pay our money and we take our chances. If it works for you or not, then please post your experience so others can follow.

you would need to buy 4 capsule p/day X 6 weeks = 168 capsules for minimum dosage.

apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for your help
    i think 168 caps will last you more then 6 weeks
    isn't it 7 days on 3 days off ? as these even say to take 10 on and 3 off so a i can even try out a bag of 100 caps to see if it works or not and if it works next time i will go for 200 caps to work out cheaper
    drinu

I clipped from this web page

w w.tongkatfitness.com/pages/tongkat-ali-facts

"Tongkat Ali Dosage

For best results using Tongkat Ali while bodybuilding it is recommended that you follow the manufactures directions and take your Tongkat Ali extract four capsules per day, as evenly spread throughout the day as possible, for example one capsule before breakfast, one before lunch, the third capsule before an evening meal and the forth capsule before you go to bed.

A six to eight week cycle is what most bodybuilders typically run with a break period lasting around 40% of your on cycle time, for example if you ran an eight week cycle you would want to take a break of no less than three and a half weeks.

If you are using Tongkat Ali to increase your sex drive as many people do, a shorter cycle period is often used. Some Tongkat Ali users have been known to cycle five days on, two days off as they only wish to increase their testosterone levels slightly but stay on the Tongkat Ali for extended periods of time, again five days on two days off meets the recommended 40% off cycle time."

I took the Tongkat Ali every day for the eight weeks - no breaks

Body building
    6-8 weeks every day with 3-4 week break between cycle

Sex drive
    7 days on 3 days off or 10 on and 3 off , and you can take it non-stop forever. Some say to take a 4 week break after cycling for 8 weeks.

also

The standard dosage for men is 1200 mg per day. Weight lifting athletes take up to 2.4 gram (2400 mg) per day of 1:200 extract.

I have read alot of information about the Tongkat Ali and there are as many opinions on dosage and cycling of Tongkat Ali. There are many different dosage and cycling recommendations.

apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think i will be buying from this site you gave me tongkat fitness
    so you took for a whole period not 7 on 3 off ? as this week taking every day is more expensive with the same price you can take roids with a garanteed gain
    Also you said you weigh 210 lb so if i weigh 175 lb is the dose the same as the site specifies 4 caps spread through the day but usually the dose relates to the weight
    drinu

Yes, I took the Tongkat Ali every day non-stop for full 8 weeks.

Roids will definitely give you the biggest & best results, but at my age (51) I don't think they are an option without doing some damage, maybe for younger person like yourself. Cost of using Tongkat Ali and other expensive supplements are not a problem for me I would and can spend even more $$$ for a more healthier alternative to roids.

As for your weight (175) I would leave it at four(4) caps since this is considered a MINIMUM dosage for 200lbs person. Four(4) caps would bring it up a little over minimum dosage for your body weight...just be sure to spread them out thought out the day.

ok thanks , i will go with the tongkat fitness site you gave me as those are the genuine sellers i found
    when i will start them i will let you know how it goes
    so its best to take 4 caps / day for 8 straight weeks and then take 3 weeks off
    is there any kind of best diet to take on tongkat ali ?
    at the moment i am doing Intermittent fasting
    drinu

Final - WEEK 8

Week (8) of (8) June 5th – June 11th, 2011

Main Testosterone Booster Supplement
    Sumatra Pasak Bumi – Tongkat Ali
    3 x (200:1) 300mg = 900mg of (200:1) per day

I’m all done, last weeks workouts were much better than previous week, strength was good but I didn’t add much weight to exercises, but I felt strong and more energy. My last week was good and I’m happy with the results (see below)

I took my measurements with the help of my wife before I started this adventure and at the end of the eight weeks ..both measurements were taken on a non-workout day when I was cold, no pump, no flexing. The number shown is the gain or the difference between start and end.

Example:
    I weighed 202.4 lbs when I started and on my last day I weighed 212.4 lbs so the gain was 10lbs in the eight weeks.

Weight: 10 lbs (I was eating to gain weight)
    Body fat: 2.8% (= 5.99lbs see note below #### )
    Neck: 1/8"
    Upperback/Chest: 1 1/2"
    Shoulders: 3" (see note below**** )
    Upper Arm: 1"
    Forearm: 1/2"
    Wrist: 0"
    Hips: 1"
    Waist: 0" Yeah!
    Thighs: 3/4"
    Calves: 1/2"

I was surprised I added 1" to my upper arms and only 3/4" to my thighs. I guess I’m just going to have to squat more & heavier.

((((((Additional supplements that I would not normally be taking daily))))))
    Main Testosterone Booster Supplement - Sumatra Pasak Bumi – Tongkat Ali
    Creatine Monohydrate
    L-Glutamine
    BCAA (I’m going to continue this full time)
    BPI Arimedex HD
    Test Freak
    Casein protein (before bedtime I’m going to continue this full time)

#### Body Fat note:
    If I gained 2.8% more body fat that = 5.99lbs subtract total weight gained (10lbs) = 4.01lbs of muscle gained. Weight and body fat measurements were taken as soon as I got out out bed used the bathroom then stepped on scale. I used a digital body fat bathroom scale which reportedly is highly inaccurate and very misleading. Glutamine/Creatine hydration of the body will effect the output of these types of scales. I personally don't think that I added 5.99lbs of fat and believe it was more like 6-7lbs muscle / 3-4lbs fat.

**** Shoulder note:
    Three (3) inches, yea right! It’s true!…..I had shoulders like a Coke bottle (none) and I felt that my shoulders an upper chest were my weakest points and I was determined throughout the eight weeks I was really going to work my shoulders and upper chest hard to create some width.

In addition to my regular shoulder workout I added a daily (60 days) shoulder routine. It consisted of a superset of Bent over dumbbell raises, Lateral side raises, and Front dumbbell raises using only 10lb dumbbells. Day one is 10 reps of each, then you add one(1) rep per day for 60 days. By day 60 you are doing 70reps of each, you can break it up (i.e day 60 you can do 4 set of 15 and 1 set 10)....you have to do this in addition to your regular shoulder workout and that day can be a killer workout day. I based the workout on

w w.tnation.com/free_online_article/most_recent/plp_the_60day_challenge

On chest day chest day I just concentrated mostly upper chest exercises.

Overall I'm very please with the results of this natural supplement and I will repeat the whole thing in four(4) weeks stacked with addtional test bosster supplements. Tongkat Ali however does not compare to the gains possible with AAS. While on any supplement your gains are directly related to your diet and exercise disapline, that has to come first...thanks for following along.......Canada55

Originally Posted by apace View Post
    ok thanks , i will go with the tongkat fitness site you gave me as those are the genuine sellers i found
    when i will start them i will let you know how it goes
    so its best to take 4 caps / day for 8 straight weeks and then take 3 weeks off
    is there any kind of best diet to take on tongkat ali ?
    at the moment i am doing Intermittent fasting
    I don't think that there is a specific diet plan, If you want to gain weight eat more, if you want to lean out eat less...but eat a clean diet no crap. What ever your goal is your diet should be tailored to that goal. Diet is another topic and there are thousands of articles that have been written with as many opinons on what to eat. Good luck.

thanks
    i was going to place my 1 st order but seems that i have to wait as tongkat fitness are out od stock.
    will let you know when i start
    Yes diet is definately one of the most important things
    drinu

i ordered my Tongkat ali but unfortunataly i have to wait another 2 weeks as they are out of stock
    Will you be taking another go at tongkat ali?
    did you keep the gains you have made ?
    Any effects since you have already been 2 weeks off this product ?
    drinu

Sorry for the late reply, I was out of town for a week....I did keep all my strenght and I have even managed to increase by a rep or two my heavier lifts. Body weight has dropped by 2lbs, which I beleive was mostly water (see earlier post about creatine bloating). I am maintaning 80%-90% of my size, the 10%- 20% loss I believe was again mostly puffyness from creatine water retention.

I am gathering all my supplements together to start another cycle of Tongkat Ali, however my doctor maybe putting me on some medication so the cycle maybe delayed...I find out this week.

thats good that you kept some gains
    Unfortunately i am still waiting for mone to arrive i hope its worth the wait at least
    drinu

dhyayi is on a distinguished road. (+10) dhyayi is on a distinguished road. (+10) dhyayi is on a distinguished road. (+10) dhyayi is on a distinguished road. (+10) dhyayi is on a distinguished road. (+10) dhyayi is on a distinguished road. (+10) dhyayi is on a distinguished road. (+10) dhyayi is on a distinguished road. (+10) dhyayi is on a distinguished road. (+10) dhyayi is on a distinguished road. (+10) dhyayi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    tongkat ali.....
    sounds like arabic and asian name....isn't it ?

Finally received my tongkat ali last saturday and started immediately , but till now there is no effect at all i know that i have to give it , Im using 1 : 200 , 4 caps x 300 mg per day , i take one every 4 hours
    , i am already pretty lean so we will see if there will be any results

I will update next week
    drinu

Finally received my tongkat ali last Saturday and started immediately , but till now there is no effect at all i know that i have to give it , Im using 1 : 200 , 4 caps x 300 mg per day , i take one every 4 hours , i am already pretty lean so we will see if there will be any results I will update next week
    I did not start to notice anything until the beginning of the third week, but everyone will react differently so be patient,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I too am just starting another cycle of the Tongkat Ali, but this time I have stacked it with numerous other testosterone boosters. I'll list what I'm taking soon..

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Terrific ingredient and it rounds out our acclaimed test booster, Test Factor, quite well.

yes but if you will be adding other test boosters how would you know if it works or not , i think its best to stick to 1 substance at a time as if these are found to be worthless i wont spend another € 110 euro for a 2 month cycle .

From were did you buy your Tongkat Ali this time from the same source ?
    drinu

im in my 10 day of taking tongkat ali , but there is nothing to report it did not effect in no way up till now , i know there is still a long way to go , but i hope it wasen't a total waste of money
    drinu

Below find a photo of me how i look at the moment , so if this Tongkat ali had to work i will see the difference , the problem with this product is that every genuine company you search everyone tells you to take in a different way ?
    Attached Images
    drinu

FYI - One of the issues "side effect" I had during my first use of Tongkat Ali was inxtremely dry mouth at night when sleeping, I would wake up and had to drink some water. After I stopped using the Tongkat Ali the dry mouth "side effect" slowly went away. I have just started another 8 weeks of Tongkat Ali and the dry mouth at night has returned, I have to have a bottle of water beside bed every night....I'm trying 4x 600mg = 2400mg per day.

Kimotag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Hi

Hi, I joined this site mostly as a result of looking at this thread!

I am a 49 year old who is generally satisfied with his body and mostly trains for maintenance. However, I like to challenge myself sometimes and push my weight up a few pounds. In the past I could do this by changing my training routine and adding protein and creatine to my diet, but that no longer works (getting old!) Steroids would be overkill as far as my goals are concerned, so I am currently a few weeks into experimenting with Tongkat Ali. I felt some effects within a few days of taking it (mild headache and a feeling of heat). Within a week a felt more horny than I've been since my early 20's and at the moment notice that my lifts have slightly improved.
    I currently take:
    750 mg of Tongkat Ali, 100:1 extract from Earthrise Foods. I take on a 7 days on, 3 off cycle and will continue for 8 weeks or longer depending on effects.
    Progain on training days, plus L-glutamine and creatine.

2400 mg / day that seems alot , did you get a good deal on it ? from were did you buy it ? as Tka were i bought mine a pretty expensive

Are you going to cycle it like last time 2 month on 3 weeks off , as they told me for muscle mass its much better to cycle 30 days on and 12 days off
    Im in my 3 rd week and i feel a slight difference , especially as im on a cut with low calories my mood is much better ,
    Draw back is that at night i don't sleep that well , could it be because i take my last dose before going to bed ?
    Yes that happens too me too in the morning i really wake up extremely thirsty

strength wise i did not see any difference yet but it could also be that i am on a low calorie diet .
    As for muscle mass and fat loss and an increase in libido , nothing of this have happened yet
    drinu

Hi Again i started my 4 th week and i decided to go for the full 8 weeks before taking a break as there were alot of people that told me to take shorter cycles but for the 1 st time maybe Tongkat Ali will take longer to work ,
    Effects seen till now much better mood especially as im on a low calorie diet
    kept my strength but for the rest i did not notice anything else , i did a test pre Tongkat and i had low test levels so i will see after 8 weeks if my test levels will be elevated .

What is the difference between 1:200 which i am taking and 1:100 as i found a supplier indonisiantongkat ali which sells 1:100 and with 2 you get 1 free so the price is much cheaper as if i buy again i want to find a better price but always genuine
    drinu

Pretty pleased so far. I upped my dose to 1500mg for the last 4 days of my 7 day cycle and will do the same for the next cycle. My strength and energy have definitely improved. On the downside I have not gained any more than a pound in weight, but given that my lifts have improved it could be that I have lost a little body fat and replaced it with muscle! It will be interesting to see what gains I make over the next month or so and I will report back here.

Hi Again i started my 4 th week and i decided to go for the full 8 weeks before taking a break as there were alot of people that told me to take shorter cycles but for the 1 st time maybe Tongkat Ali will take longer to work ,
    Effects seen till now much better mood especially as im on a low calorie diet
    kept my strength but for the rest i did not notice anything else , i did a test pre Tongkat and i had low test levels so i will see after 8 weeks if my test levels will be elevated .

What is the difference between 1:200 which i am taking and 1:100 as i found a supplier indonisiantongkat ali which sells 1:100 and with 2 you get 1 free so the price is much cheaper as if i buy again i want to find a better price but always genuine

The difference is supposed to be that 1:200 is twice as strong, but I have seen articles disputing that it is possible to make it that concentrated! Personally I find 1:100 strong enough. At a dose of 1500 mg I find it pretty hard to sleep properly!

yes thats my problem too as i find that it really effects my sleep
    mext cycle i will go with 1:100 instead of the 1: 200 as Indonisiatongkatali have an offer of buy 2 get 1 free so it will work out cheaper then the current i am buying
    drinu

Progress

I have put on a couple of pounds over the least 2 weeks or so, for the first time in ages and all my lifts are up. I figure that this stuff genuinely works! I haven't even been taking suggested body-building doses most of the time either! I figure that dosage is dependent on bodyweight and I am fairly light (152lbs at present) and taking doses of 1,500mg for a few days in a row makes me too restless. This week I am taking 1,500mg on one day, followed by 750mg on the next day. I figure that just 750mg a day will be enough once I reach my target weight. I have ordered some Turkesterone (a certified version) and will experiment with that for a few weeks while taking a break from the tongkat!

GnickandyT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GnickandyT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GnickandyT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GnickandyT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GnickandyT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GnickandyT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GnickandyT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GnickandyT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GnickandyT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GnickandyT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GnickandyT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great info guys! Will be purchasing and trying soon! THNX
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    John Wooden

Thought that I would update on my progress. After 2 and a half months I have gained 4lbs in muscle, which was my aim. I will just take 750mg as a maintenance dose in the future. It will be interesting to see if I still continue to gain weight!

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For those interested, this is one of the many effective ingredients that we use in Test Factor.