GreekG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreekG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreekG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreekG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreekG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreekG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreekG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreekG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreekG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreekG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreekG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How should my meals look like, when training in the morning?

this is what i have been doing so far since i have to hit the gym by 7:30 in the morning:

what i do now is i get up at 6 and start from there:
    6:00am Creakic, Gakic

6:15am 40g Protein shake(GNC MEGA WHEY), 2 medium apples, 1 bowl oatmeal

7:30am work out (leukic right before i walk into the gym and Creakic once im done)

9:30am 40g Protein shake, 2 medium apples, 1 bowl oatmeal

12:30pm Greek salad (NO feta NO dressing) with 8oz chicken

3:30pm 40g Protein shake, 1 cup rice, 2 medium apples

6:30 Greek salad (NO feta NO dressing) with 8oz chicken

9:30 40g Protein shake, 2 medium apples

TOTAL CALORIES=2695
    TOTAL PROTEIN=252
    TOTAL CARBS=346.5
    TOTAL FAT= 33.9

for pre and post workout, should i change from eating oats to shredded wheats since they are faster burning?
    Last edited by GreekG; 05-09-2006 at 09:19 PM.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=789434

5' 11"

weight from 280 down to 180
    (280 december of 04
    255 summer of 05
    230 december of 05
    182 mid april of 06 and ive never felt better)

goals: Need a plan to get to 195 cut

- PUSH TO THE MAX

GreekG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreekG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreekG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreekG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreekG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreekG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreekG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreekG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreekG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreekG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreekG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    also do you think i should add another meal?

im 182 and want to stay between 185 and 190. i want to drop some fat and pack some muscle so i want to make sure im eating right

5' 11"

(280 december of 04
    255 summer of 05
    230 december of 05

- PUSH TO THE MAX

ill just bump this one last time in hopes i get a reply.

im somewhat new to all this so please help

5' 11"

(280 december of 04
    255 summer of 05
    230 december of 05

- PUSH TO THE MAX

beavesmx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beavesmx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beavesmx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beavesmx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beavesmx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beavesmx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beavesmx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beavesmx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beavesmx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beavesmx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beavesmx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

Originally Posted by GreekG
    6:00am Creakic, Gakic (Save money and scrap MT products and GNC)

6:15am 40g Protein shake(GNC MEGA WHEY), 2 medium apples, 1 bowl oatmeal (Fine)

7:30am work out (leukic right before i walk into the gym and Creakic once im done)

9:30am 40g Protein shake, 2 medium apples, 1 bowl oatmeal(Maybe cut apple down to one and have more oats depending on size)

12:30pm Greek salad (NO feta NO dressing) with 8oz chicken(Add fat if there isn;t any)

3:30pm 40g Protein shake, 1 cup rice, 2 medium apples(Try to get a whole food protien source, no need for 6 apples a day,add some fat)

6:30 Greek salad (NO feta NO dressing) with 8oz chicken(Add fat)

9:30 40g Protein shake, 2 medium apples(Have a casien shake or cottage cheese with some added fat,drop the apples)

TOTAL CALORIES=2695 (Not bad food choices but you consume a lot of apples. In my opinion thats borderline too much. If you want to stay at the same cals decrease your carbs and add fat. You are severely lacking fats. I would almost double your current amount. Have your starchy carbs around your workout, then have veggies later in the day.)
    TOTAL PROTEIN=252
    TOTAL CARBS=346.5
    TOTAL FAT= 33.9
    Comments in quotes

girlinseattle is just really nice. (+1000) girlinseattle is just really nice. (+1000) girlinseattle is just really nice. (+1000) girlinseattle is just really nice. (+1000) girlinseattle is just really nice. (+1000) girlinseattle is just really nice. (+1000) girlinseattle is just really nice. (+1000) girlinseattle is just really nice. (+1000) girlinseattle is just really nice. (+1000) girlinseattle is just really nice. (+1000) girlinseattle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hopefully you can vary your fruits to get different vitamins, as apples only have a few vitamins. Try bananas, which also have potassium and aid with digestion, too. And try to vary your salads and so you get different vitamins/minerals throughout the week.

I'd have less shakes in the day, and replace it with real food. I agree with above poster.

thank you both for your help

5' 11"

(280 december of 04
    255 summer of 05
    230 december of 05

- PUSH TO THE MAX

ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    this is what i have been doing so far since i have to hit the gym by 7:30 in the morning:

what i do now is i get up at 6 and start from there:
    6:00am Creakic, Gakic

6:15am 40g Protein shake(GNC MEGA WHEY), 2 medium apples, 1 bowl oatmeal

9:30am 40g Protein shake, 2 medium apples, 1 bowl oatmeal

12:30pm Greek salad (NO feta NO dressing) with 8oz chicken

3:30pm 40g Protein shake, 1 cup rice, 2 medium apples

6:30 Greek salad (NO feta NO dressing) with 8oz chicken

9:30 40g Protein shake, 2 medium apples

TOTAL CALORIES=2695
    TOTAL PROTEIN=252
    TOTAL CARBS=346.5
    TOTAL FAT= 33.9

for pre and post workout, should i change from eating oats to shredded wheats since they are faster burning?
    You should not waste your money at GNC. Buy whey protein here and youll save 20 bucks or more. Even with a gold card you still save money here.
    LIFT HARD, LIFT SMART, LEAVE EDUCATED!!!

My supplement review thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2109421

My instinct was to win, eliminate anyone who is in my competition, destroy my enemy, and move on without any kind of hesitation at all.

-Arnold Schwarzeneggar

"When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength"
    - Arnold Schwarzeneggar

Originally Posted by ImPumpingIron
    You should not waste your money at GNC. Buy whey protein here and youll save 20 bucks or more. Even with a gold card you still save money here.
    Ill for sure start to buy my ON whey from this site. as for my MT products (gakic, leukic and creakic) i think i might keep them under the bed for a few weeks till i build up my strength a bit more and then get on them.

5' 11"

(280 december of 04
    255 summer of 05
    230 december of 05

- PUSH TO THE MAX

ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ill for sure start to buy my ON whey from this site. as for my MT products (gakic, leukic and creakic) i think i might keep them under the bed for a few weeks till i build up my strength a bit more and then get on them.
    As far as meals in the morning, I like to have something not too heavy before I go lift (I lift in the morning as well). I think some oatmeal or a peice of fruit and whey is a pretty good pre-workout meal.
    LIFT HARD, LIFT SMART, LEAVE EDUCATED!!!

My supplement review thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2109421

My instinct was to win, eliminate anyone who is in my competition, destroy my enemy, and move on without any kind of hesitation at all.

-Arnold Schwarzeneggar

"When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength"
    - Arnold Schwarzeneggar