Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    xtrachilldowt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xtrachilldowt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xtrachilldowt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xtrachilldowt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xtrachilldowt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xtrachilldowt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xtrachilldowt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xtrachilldowt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xtrachilldowt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xtrachilldowt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xtrachilldowt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Is it Normal to smell Like **** when taking Micronized Creatine

I drink like half a gallon of water a day and I seem to keep fartting and smelling like, how do I prevent this because I'm about to stop using it. Does CEE cause this too?

Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Once I regain composure, I'll try to reply

oO(lol)

Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ROFL. this was too funny.

1. up your water intake, to maybe like a gallon a day.
    2. relax, it should go away within a few days. its just your body adjusting to the creatine. monohydrate would give me the ****s for 2 days, then go away. CEE has never induced such issues, but your dosage of CEE is much lower as well.

good luck with the gas.

either wear a lot of cologne or blame it on your dog.
    My E-Crew or List of Cool People
    ---who gives a ****, it's the internet

"been dreamin about those Johnny Cakes"

Experientia docet stultos

DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lmfao

TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz
    IMHO
    more water. Like 1 gal+ per day.
    then add 1-1.5g protien per body pound. Lots of brocolli(sp).eggs chicken,turkey
    and other clean foods and you should be clearing out small buildings very soon For me, my body adjusted and the smell lessened after a while
    There is nothing like good protien/creatine flatulation first thing in the morn.

[waits for Slated's responce]
    M O O N spells LBM

http://youtu.be/ip7PPGS7TpE

xtrachilldowt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xtrachilldowt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xtrachilldowt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xtrachilldowt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xtrachilldowt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xtrachilldowt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xtrachilldowt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xtrachilldowt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xtrachilldowt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xtrachilldowt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xtrachilldowt1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Its been like this since last Thursay, what food or supplement can stop me from semelling like ****.

matiki will become famous soon enough. (+50) matiki will become famous soon enough. (+50) matiki will become famous soon enough. (+50) matiki will become famous soon enough. (+50) matiki will become famous soon enough. (+50) matiki will become famous soon enough. (+50) matiki will become famous soon enough. (+50) matiki will become famous soon enough. (+50) matiki will become famous soon enough. (+50) matiki will become famous soon enough. (+50) matiki will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by xtrachilldowt1
    I drink like half a gallon of water a day and I seem to keep fartting and smelling like, how do I prevent this because I'm about to stop using it. Does CEE cause this too?
    These are oral, not suppositories. You know this right?

WSFSB Workout Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=752360

TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by matiki
    These are oral, not suppositories. You know this right?

LOL
    some green when i recharge
    Thats funny. even funnier if he is using them (cough)(cough) the wrong way.
    M O O N spells LBM

http://youtu.be/ip7PPGS7TpE

sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I started taking that bsn true mass and boy let me tell you, my wife hates me for it. My farts are damn near killin her and my kids. Not to mention smelling up the whole house. I'm freaking loving it, cuz its funny but like Cedric the Entertainer said ' the smell gets so bad, i gotta put myself out of the room" 50 grams of protein per serving not to mention all the other ingredients. yummy ha ha
    IG: @Gains_Marathon

I just drank 2 cups of milk and some tums

C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you CANT be serious

Alliance is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alliance is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alliance is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alliance is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alliance is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alliance is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alliance is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alliance is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alliance is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alliance is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alliance is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    DIE!!
    AA

Well I drank 2 gallons today for the first time, hopefully I don't smell tomorow

matiki will become famous soon enough. (+50) matiki will become famous soon enough. (+50) matiki will become famous soon enough. (+50) matiki will become famous soon enough. (+50) matiki will become famous soon enough. (+50) matiki will become famous soon enough. (+50) matiki will become famous soon enough. (+50) matiki will become famous soon enough. (+50) matiki will become famous soon enough. (+50) matiki will become famous soon enough. (+50) matiki will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well I drank 2 gallons today for the first time, hopefully I don't smell tomorow
    I suspect time will solve the problem.

One of the following will happen:

A. Your body will adjust to whatever is causing the flatulence

B. Your flatulence is caused by illness or other issue that will pass

C. The people in your life will get used to the way you smell

D. The people in your life will get tired of the way you smell and not be in your life anymore

E. 42
    WSFSB Workout Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=752360

I think I have major health issues now cause its offically a week this has been going on

Psychoxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Psychoxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Psychoxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Psychoxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Psychoxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Psychoxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Psychoxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Psychoxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Psychoxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Psychoxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Psychoxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Red face

Are you also eating enough fruit and veggie? Lots of water? Enough sleep? Shower and brush your teeth? I am taking AST micronized creatine monohydrate but I do not notice such an issue. Maybe you are taking too much? Try to reduce the dosage. Are you lactose intolerant? Maybe it's the protein shake or other supplements that cause the problem.
    Last edited by Psychoxxx; 05-05-2006 at 05:44 AM.

C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    any changes since you changed the water intake?

Still the same, I'm going to try to eat more fruits and milk

what kind of protein do you take? what other supps are you on?

Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    shower?

I was using ON WHEY and I do shower every day, its not like there is **** in my ******* but I keep farting, craping, and having the scent comeout my as.

id stop taking it if that wasnt obdvious enough

Pulserate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pulserate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pulserate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pulserate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pulserate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pulserate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pulserate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pulserate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pulserate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pulserate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pulserate is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Maybe you've got a stomach ulcer.

My brother had one, and even the dogs cried when he'd let one rip. If Death were a gaseous form, it would be that.

ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL!

TTT with this comedic gold
    ^^ This is the best post you'll read all day

"When all is said and done, more is said than done."
    -Ben Franklin

Do Not Buy from Discount Anabolics! They ripped me off and will not think twice about doing the same to you.

AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Pulserate
    Maybe you've got a stomach ulcer.

My brother had one, and even the dogs cried when he'd let one rip. If Death were a gaseous form, it would be that.
    LOL too funny...

357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no its not, it makes me wonder if I have a stomach ulcer as i have the same problem. I was pretty sure it was the protien+milk, the one night i woke up after sleeping all day(nightshift) and my whole hall and parents bedroom way down the hall somehow smelled terrible and this was with MY door closed. Believe it, or not i mean i will then get loosened movements and it will smell like nothing else(it has like a rotten egg or pepper smell to it). What should help is maybe an enzyme to help break it down? also are you doing whey protien or milk and sure that isnt it? BTW creatine monohydrate is known for causing "stomach issues". So try either CEE ir Kre-alkyl and see if it goes away.
    A former shadow of myself

So I just read over my Micronized Creatine Product and it says don't use product if lactating, which is what 100% ON WHEY is. Could mixing these twon products in a day be the problem?

doubtful but everyone reacts differently

DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    troll

ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    So I just read over my Micronized Creatine Product and it says don't use product if lactating, which is what 100% ON WHEY is. Could mixing these twon products in a day be the problem?
    Lactating means you are breast feeding!
    Sponsored by:
    APT Pro Wrist Straps