Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Angry How to pick up Mexican women?

Here's the deal. I go to a small college and there's lots of hot ass girls here. I'd say 99-100% of them are Mexican. Now the problem is that I only see them with guys who are Mexican like themselves (I know this because when I see them in the hallways they speak Spanish all the time). So I'm guessing it's gonna be harder for me because I'm not Mexican/don't speak Spanish? Because these women are gorgeous and I hate not being able to approach them because of the language barrier. The few ones that do know English well are not hot! And since this school is like 60% Mexican 40% Black, that leaves me to talk to the black girls, and I'm honestly not attracted to them.

So what do I do?

I do talk to alot of girls but it irks me that I can't chat up the true hotties because they only speak to guys who are from the same country and speak the same language (and alot of these guys are ugly ****s).

Help?

Or is this just too out there? Maybe you guys don't have this problem because you don't go to schools where you're the only opne of your ethnicity and don't relate to any of the people.
    Cutting on

45/35/20

Protein/Carbs/Fat

Exotic Game Hunter NuggzTheNinja's Avatar
    NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Sarge Jones
    Here's the deal. I go to a small college and there's lots of hot ass girls here. I'd say 99-100% of them are Mexican. Now the problem is that I only see them with guys who are Mexican like themselves (I know this because when I see them in the hallways they speak Spanish all the time). So I'm guessing it's gonna be harder for me because I'm not Mexican/don't speak Spanish? Because these women are gorgeous and I hate not being able to approach them because of the language barrier. The few ones that do know English well are not hot! And since this school is like 60% Mexican 40% Black, that leaves me to talk to the black girls, and I'm honestly not attracted to them.

So what do I do?

I do talk to alot of girls but it irks me that I can't chat up the true hotties because they only speak to guys who are from the same country and speak the same language (and alot of these guys are ugly ****s).

Help?

Or is this just too out there? Maybe you guys don't have this problem because you don't go to schools where you're the only opne of your ethnicity and don't relate to any of the people.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_ho...hotos/news.jpg

With one of those.
    This account was created for the purpose of roleplaying and satire. All posts, messages, images, or other media produced by this Bodybuilding.com profile, including stories, names, references to characters and incidents, and views expressed, are fictitious and intended as parody. No identification or association with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, or products is intended or should be inferred.

Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by NuggzTheNinja
    ROFL
    Cutting on

45/35/20

Protein/Carbs/Fat

KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bend at the knees

Originally Posted by KennyK
    Bend at the knees
    -/0u12 p(-)U(\)(\)y!!!
    Cutting on

45/35/20

Protein/Carbs/Fat

30/7/66 is just really nice. (+1000) 30/7/66 is just really nice. (+1000) 30/7/66 is just really nice. (+1000) 30/7/66 is just really nice. (+1000) 30/7/66 is just really nice. (+1000) 30/7/66 is just really nice. (+1000) 30/7/66 is just really nice. (+1000) 30/7/66 is just really nice. (+1000) 30/7/66 is just really nice. (+1000) 30/7/66 is just really nice. (+1000) 30/7/66 is just really nice. (+1000)
    learn spanish
    No regrets, only lessons learnt.

Originally Posted by 30/7/66
    learn spanish
    http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/pic...hat_****16.jpg
    Cutting on

45/35/20

Protein/Carbs/Fat

Dragonmerc is not very well liked. (-100) Dragonmerc is not very well liked. (-100) Dragonmerc is not very well liked. (-100) Dragonmerc is not very well liked. (-100) Dragonmerc is not very well liked. (-100) Dragonmerc is not very well liked. (-100) Dragonmerc is not very well liked. (-100) Dragonmerc is not very well liked. (-100) Dragonmerc is not very well liked. (-100) Dragonmerc is not very well liked. (-100) Dragonmerc is not very well liked. (-100)
    lure her in with ur taco meat
    "I used cell tech once and i got the same pump when i ate a bowl of fruit loops and a kit kat.Go figure"
    Lee Priest

Originally Posted by Dragonmerc
    lure her in with ur taco meat
    There's a big problem when a man has a taco, if you know what I mean.
    Cutting on

45/35/20

Protein/Carbs/Fat

fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000)

While your responses are funny, guys, I seriously do need help though.
    Cutting on

45/35/20

Protein/Carbs/Fat

c-lo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c-lo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c-lo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c-lo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c-lo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c-lo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c-lo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c-lo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c-lo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c-lo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c-lo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    go to a different school..

Herbalizer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Herbalizer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Herbalizer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Herbalizer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Herbalizer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Herbalizer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Herbalizer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Herbalizer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Herbalizer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Herbalizer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Herbalizer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dig it! I'm sure not all the hot chics JUST speak spanish. They probably speak more often because it's just more common amongst their friends. Anyway just go out on a limb and talk to one. Ask her if she could teach you to speak spanish.

Where the hell do you go to school anyway that this is such a problem? What's wrong with black women? The blacker the berry the sweeter the juice man!

Besides Hispanic women dig white guys not all but alot of them do.

KrushR is just really nice. (+1000) KrushR is just really nice. (+1000) KrushR is just really nice. (+1000) KrushR is just really nice. (+1000) KrushR is just really nice. (+1000) KrushR is just really nice. (+1000) KrushR is just really nice. (+1000) KrushR is just really nice. (+1000) KrushR is just really nice. (+1000) KrushR is just really nice. (+1000) KrushR is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think it's less a question of race and more a question of money. Show off your mad bling and you'll have to use an ice scraper to get all the wet panties off your ride. For shizzle.

Oh, and ask them to help tutor you in Spanish. There's not much that's hotter than a chick whispering sweet nothings in your ear en espanol. es la verdad, jefe.
    part of DA...keep it on the QT

Originally Posted by Herbalizer
    Dig it! I'm sure not all the hot chics JUST speak spanish. They probably speak more often because it's just more common amongst their friends. Anyway just go out on a limb and talk to one. Ask her if she could teach you to speak spanish.

Where the hell do you go to school anyway that this is such a problem? What's wrong with black women? The blacker the berry the sweeter the juice man!

Whoa where to begin with your post.

First off I'm not racist, but my dick sort of is. Black women just don't turn me on. They do tend to have amazing bodies but the first thing I notice is the face. Though black girls absolutely own all other women in the ass department.

And second, I'm not white. What do you mean by white, anyway? Alot of Hispanics are of European descent...

Oh and I go to a school where everyone is either an immigrant (or just really strong with their culture) or from the ghetto. Or both.
    Last edited by Sarge Jones; 05-09-2006 at 12:57 PM.
    Cutting on

45/35/20

Protein/Carbs/Fat

Originally Posted by KrushR
    I think it's less a question of race and more a question of money. Show off your mad bling and you'll have to use an ice scraper to get all the wet panties off your ride. For shizzle.

Oh, and ask them to help tutor you in Spanish. There's not much that's hotter than a chick whispering sweet nothings in your ear en espanol. es la verdad, jefe.
    Well but getting rich isn't in my immediate future. And I never said it's about race.
    Cutting on

45/35/20

Protein/Carbs/Fat

I know they don't speak Spanish, only. But I've tried talking to lots of them in English, and they can communicate poorly. They always have to find the right word to express their feelings. This is gonna sound bad but that gets annoying. I mean their English is bad. I'm up in class and they always ask their more-bilingual neighbor what the professor is saying.
    Cutting on

45/35/20

Protein/Carbs/Fat

Steven1488 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven1488 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven1488 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven1488 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven1488 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven1488 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven1488 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven1488 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven1488 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven1488 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven1488 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Learn spanish. You'd be surprised at how easy it is and how many cognitive words there are.

Herbalizer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Herbalizer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Herbalizer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Herbalizer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Herbalizer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Herbalizer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Herbalizer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Herbalizer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Herbalizer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Herbalizer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Herbalizer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Whoa where to begin with your post.

First off I'm not racist, but my dick sort of is. Black women just don't turn me on. They do tend to have amazing bodies but the first thing I notice is the face. Though black girls absolutely own all other women in the ass department.

And second, I'm not white. What do you mean by white, anyway? Alot of Hispanics are of European descent...

Oh and I go to a school where everyone is either an immigrant (or just really strong with their culture) or from the ghetto. Or both.
    It's all good man. I wasn't trying to imply that you're racist. I personally just dig all women especially dark chics. Anyway I can dig what your saying I'm hispanic and really don't know any spanish myself (Just how I was raised) so I would be in the same boat you are. The only thing I can suggest is to learn spanish. Then try to talk to one of the hot chics in spanish. You may sound bad at it but just your act of trying to conversate with them will go along way and maybe they'll be willing help you learn to speak spanish better and vice versa. You know what I mean?

knifenut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) knifenut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) knifenut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) knifenut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) knifenut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) knifenut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) knifenut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) knifenut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) knifenut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) knifenut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) knifenut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    try roofies

Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000)
    how about learning the differance between hispanic and mexican dumb****

Dolichocephalic Fall of Society's Avatar
    Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's all good man. I wasn't trying to imply that you're racist. I personally just dig all women especially dark chics. Anyway I can dig what your saying I'm hispanic and really don't know any spanish myself (Just how I was raised) so I would be in the same boat you are. The only thing I can suggest is to learn spanish. Then try to talk to one of the hot chics in spanish. You may sound bad at it but just your act of trying to conversate with them will go along way and maybe they'll be willing help you learn to speak spanish better and vice versa. You know what I mean?
    Oh man, you must be one of them Coconut Hispanics, because you don't know much about our culture.

I know for a fact that many Hispanic girls LAUGH when a non-Hispanic guy tries too hard to pick them up by learning Spanish words. It screams try-hard and if you're only doing it to pick up chicks, you're a loser and it won't work.

And even if he were to learn Spanish it would take a while to be good enough to use it for flirting. Lets be realistic here. Most men can't even use their native language without sounding like a weirdo with women. Imagine if he tries to flirt in a language he's not good at (you need YEARS of practice). Telling the man to learn Spanish is ridiculous. If he actually sticks with it and gets good he'll probably be out of college by then. I mean you can go ahead and do it but I'm just telling you now that it won't be enough to get you by in trying to pick a girl up. Normal conversation MAYBE, but flirting is a whole different game.
    BeSadTemporary's big lie

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=812392

^His mom is goin to kick him out, but...

Strangely enough she died a year ago...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=496625

Thordic...thanks man!

Originally Posted by Gorilla99
    how about learning the differance between hispanic and mexican dumb****
    No, no, no.

When I say MEXICAN, I mean from the country which is known as Mexico, located south of the United States. Not Puerto Rican, not Dominican, not Cuban, not Guatemalan, not Argentinian, not Colombian, but M-E-X-I-C-A-N.
    Cutting on

45/35/20

Protein/Carbs/Fat

darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I know they don't speak Spanish, only. But I've tried talking to lots of them in English, and they can communicate poorly. They always have to find the right word to express their feelings. This is gonna sound bad but that gets annoying. I mean their English is bad. I'm up in class and they always ask their more-bilingual neighbor what the professor is saying.
    It's gonna be difficult to have much of a relationship with someone who can't speak your language very well, particularly if you don't have the patience to work with them. So, unless you're willing to learn Spanish, what else can you do? Not sure what miracle solutions you're looking for here.

Originally Posted by darkangel
    It's gonna be difficult to have much of a relationship with someone who can't speak your language very well, particularly if you don't have the patience to work with them. So, unless you're willing to learn Spanish, what else can you do? Not sure what miracle solutions you're looking for here.
    I guess you're right. But even if I was willing I don't think I could get by in terms of flirting with them, like FOS said.
    Cutting on

45/35/20

Protein/Carbs/Fat

Riosman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Riosman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wouldn't even bother with it to be honest with you. I'm a Mexican and unless you understand the culture of Mexicans/Hispanics/Latinos whatever we're labeled now days, it's not going to matter. They are different people with different ways. Family is HUGE and number one! Every weekend or every other weekend is EVERYONE getting together and eating, drinking, talking about everyone else that's not there. The men are BBQing, talking about boxing, baseball or women. You think I'm kidding? If they are immigrant women, many already have a kid/or kids. Guess what, they're looking for a provider and a husband. Everything is secondary to that. As bad as it reads, many Mexican families frown upon being with someone out of their race. It's discrimination from the other side. I'm not saying all, but the majority are that way. They'll talk about you right in front of everyone, and you won't know what they are saying because it's in Spanish. The Spanish that is taught in schools is not what Mexicans speak. We speak a slang, a "street" version of Spanish. If you spoke the Spanish that you learn in School to a Mexican, you'd get some wierd ass looks. That's spoke in Spain. I'm in Phoenix, and I lived everywhere in the Valley of the Sun. I'm not saying all, but the majority are that way. And Mom and Dad are usually a BIG influence in their lives. I dated nothing but white women when I was younger and loved all of them!! Didn't go out with my first Latina until I was 25. The only thing I have to say about the "Pudon Quesy" of a Latina is: Once you go brown, you won't turn around......

Originally Posted by Riosman
    I wouldn't even bother with it to be honest with you. I'm a Mexican and unless you understand the culture of Mexicans/Hispanics/Latinos whatever we're labeled now days, it's not going to matter. They are different people with different ways. Family is HUGE and number one! Every weekend or every other weekend is EVERYONE getting together and eating, drinking, talking about everyone else that's not there. The men are BBQing, talking about boxing, baseball or women. You think I'm kidding? If they are immigrant women, many already have a kid/or kids. Guess what, they're looking for a provider and a husband. Everything is secondary to that. As bad as it reads, many Mexican families frown upon being with someone out of their race. It's discrimination from the other side. I'm not saying all, but the majority are that way. They'll talk about you right in front of everyone, and you won't know what they are saying because it's in Spanish. The Spanish that is taught in schools is not what Mexicans speak. We speak a slang, a "street" version of Spanish. If you spoke the Spanish that you learn in School to a Mexican, you'd get some wierd ass looks. That's spoke in Spain. I'm in Phoenix, and I lived everywhere in the Valley of the Sun. I'm not saying all, but the majority are that way. And Mom and Dad are usually a BIG influence in their lives. I dated nothing but white women when I was younger and loved all of them!! Didn't go out with my first Latina until I was 25. The only thing I have to say about the "Pudon Quesy" of a Latina is: Once you go brown, you won't turn around......
    I figured. I guess I better go to Mexico and learn the culture. Alot of people (including Mexicans) confuse me for being one of them anyway.
    Cutting on

45/35/20

Protein/Carbs/Fat

Dolichocephalic Fall of Society's Avatar
    Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Riosman
    That's what I'm telling him. Us Latinos speak slang Spanish not that proper **** they teach kids in school. We use many words not taught in books so a non-speaker's only chance is to live in a Hispanic country and learn from them. Besides, I for one get offended when people of non-Hispanic descent address me in Spanish. It's like they think I don't know English. That, and their Spanish is terrible.
    BeSadTemporary's big lie

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=812392

^His mom is goin to kick him out, but...

Strangely enough she died a year ago...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=496625

Thordic...thanks man!

Wait Riosman you telling I should just give up? Because this isn't only at school. I mean where I live it's pretty much just Latinos so I have no choice but to go after those women. The non-Hispanic people live too far from me and the clubs they go to are out of my way. Should I just move or something and stay without a girlfriend?
    Cutting on

45/35/20

Protein/Carbs/Fat

sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    go to the border