Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Hardgainer2000
    I dont think mexicans think white people are the standard of beauty. They lack the dark exotic features. Anyway, i see them dating whites, blacks, and even asians. But then again, it is LA and theres alot of diversity. Also, ive actually met a handful of half mexican/half korean people.
    They do. And white people only seem to "lack the dark exotic features" (whatever that means) because their skin isn't as brown. If you look carefully at the faces of Mexicans and of Caucasians, they have the same features. Flat faces, straight noses, small lips. But I guess that since the majority of Mexicans have a mixture of Amerindian, that affects their face structure, giving them higher cheekbones (pretty much nonexistant in white people), wider faces, and eyes that are slightly more almond shaped. Add darker skin to that and then I guess you have a point.

But get out of LA for a while and go to a colder part of the US that has a significant Mexican population. When they lose their tan they can pass for white (not Nordic but more like Mediterranean "white").

It's true though Mexicans do love white people. And By that I mean whites in general. They make get wet at the sight of them but maybe there's some values instilled in them that prevents them from dating AMERICAN whites, but not whites that aren't "gringos."

Oh and there's a place in Baja California called Mexicali with a significant Asian population.

Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by 30/7/66
    learn spanish
    co-sign

40 Watta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40 Watta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40 Watta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40 Watta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40 Watta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40 Watta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40 Watta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40 Watta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40 Watta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40 Watta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40 Watta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Regice
    They do. And white people only seem to "lack the dark exotic features" (whatever that means) because their skin isn't as brown. If you look carefully at the faces of Mexicans and of Caucasians, they have the same features. Flat faces, straight noses, small lips. But I guess that since the majority of Mexicans have a mixture of Amerindian, that affects their face structure, giving them higher cheekbones (pretty much nonexistant in white people), wider faces, and eyes that are slightly more almond shaped. Add darker skin to that and then I guess you have a point.

But get out of LA for a while and go to a colder part of the US that has a significant Mexican population. When they lose their tan they can pass for white (not Nordic but more like Mediterranean "white").

It's true though Mexicans do love white people. And By that I mean whites in general. They make get wet at the sight of them but maybe there's some values instilled in them that prevents them from dating AMERICAN whites, but not whites that aren't "gringos."

Oh and there's a place in Baja California called Mexicali with a significant Asian population.
    mexicali is in mexico

CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just don't try to speak spanish to them I grew up in a school were it was like 50% black and 50% hispanic and I found it no problem to get with hispanic chicks. In fact surprisingly a lot of the black dudes ended up dating hispanic girls no problem and usually the girls went after us. The only problem I ever ran in is this one chick turning me down to go to prom because her dad got mad as hell when he found out I was black but I still had two other options who were both hispanic and I ended up taking one of them regardless =)
    Disregard females, acquire currency

Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NuggzTheNinja
    Don't act like you're anymore "american" Wheres dah kosherzz at?
    Stem plus finance alum crew
    ADHD diagnosed social club, let’s get weird
    Gmo fan
    Entj cuz apparently we tinder now

Compounds 3x a week feeders offnights b4 bed with IF schedule coming sooonnn will link log on inception. Dis gun b good

Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Buff Matt
    Don't act like you're anymore "american" Wheres dah kosherzz at?
    teh noes!! anti-semitizm!!!11

Originally Posted by 40 Watta
    mexicali is in mexico
    Notice the word "Baja" before California. Unless you know something I don't.

40 Watta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40 Watta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40 Watta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40 Watta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40 Watta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40 Watta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40 Watta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40 Watta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40 Watta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40 Watta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40 Watta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Regice View Post
    Notice the word "Baja" before California. Unless you know something I don't.
    i thought u meant in the state of california.

BanKai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BanKai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BanKai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BanKai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BanKai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BanKai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BanKai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BanKai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BanKai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BanKai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BanKai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by NuggzTheNinja View Post
    LOL!!1

MrBest is just really nice. (+1000) MrBest is just really nice. (+1000) MrBest is just really nice. (+1000) MrBest is just really nice. (+1000) MrBest is just really nice. (+1000) MrBest is just really nice. (+1000) MrBest is just really nice. (+1000) MrBest is just really nice. (+1000) MrBest is just really nice. (+1000) MrBest is just really nice. (+1000) MrBest is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Riosman View Post
    I wouldn't even bother with it to be honest with you. I'm a Mexican and unless you understand the culture of Mexicans/Hispanics/Latinos whatever we're labeled now days, it's not going to matter. They are different people with different ways. Family is HUGE and number one! Every weekend or every other weekend is EVERYONE getting together and eating, drinking, talking about everyone else that's not there. The men are BBQing, talking about boxing, baseball or women. You think I'm kidding? If they are immigrant women, many already have a kid/or kids. Guess what, they're looking for a provider and a husband. Everything is secondary to that. As bad as it reads, many Mexican families frown upon being with someone out of their race. It's discrimination from the other side. I'm not saying all, but the majority are that way. They'll talk about you right in front of everyone, and you won't know what they are saying because it's in Spanish. The Spanish that is taught in schools is not what Mexicans speak. We speak a slang, a "street" version of Spanish. If you spoke the Spanish that you learn in School to a Mexican, you'd get some wierd ass looks. That's spoke in Spain. I'm in Phoenix, and I lived everywhere in the Valley of the Sun. I'm not saying all, but the majority are that way. And Mom and Dad are usually a BIG influence in their lives. I dated nothing but white women when I was younger and loved all of them!! Didn't go out with my first Latina until I was 25. The only thing I have to say about the "Pudon Quesy" of a Latina is: Once you go brown, you won't turn around......
    only if youre a naco

SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Sarge Jones View Post
    The few ones that do know English well are not hot! And since this school is like 60% Mexican 40% Black, that leaves me to talk to the black girls, and I'm honestly not attracted to them.
    1. I kind of doubt that. In my experiences it's been the complete opposite. With rare exception, the chicks who don't speak English have been butt ugly.

2. I almost feel sorry for anybody who doesn't find black women attractive TBH. Either you haven't been around the right ones, or you have some sort of brain defect IMO because I've see plenty that are mind blowingly hot.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jay Rawd View Post
    Yeah, I cringe in disgust at the sight of Jessica Alba and Eva Longoria. What hideousness.
    Old post but I thought that's what I would see in Texas when I moved here along with some Selma Hayek's.

Boy I was wrong.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    Old post but I thought that's what I would see in Texas when I moved here along with some Selma Hayek's.

Boy I was wrong.
    I thought the mexican girls in texas were hot. Here in NY they're all short and pudgy.

boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Same thing you gotta do to pick up any chick--talk to them.
    Use coupon code BEARD for 5% off your order at truenutrition.com

♂Nice Ass Crew♀

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hardgainer2000 View Post
    I thought the mexican girls in texas were hot. Here in NY they're all short and pudgy.
    lawl I thought so too before I got here. Same here in Texas brah.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Registered User MistaBoombastic's Avatar
    MistaBoombastic is not very well liked. (-100) MistaBoombastic is not very well liked. (-100) MistaBoombastic is not very well liked. (-100) MistaBoombastic is not very well liked. (-100) MistaBoombastic is not very well liked. (-100) MistaBoombastic is not very well liked. (-100) MistaBoombastic is not very well liked. (-100) MistaBoombastic is not very well liked. (-100) MistaBoombastic is not very well liked. (-100) MistaBoombastic is not very well liked. (-100) MistaBoombastic is not very well liked. (-100)
    wtf kind of school you go to bro..?

jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000)
    Picking up girls is all attitude. Looks and build definitely help, but if you're not blessed in these areas, you can still compete.

Have you ever seen a guy in a bar that you think looks like a chump and has terrible game yet somehow always ends up with a hot girl? It happens all the time.

You get back what you put out. You'll never hit a 100% success rate, but if you put in the work, you'll score eventually.

Some Spanish girls only like Spanish guys. Some like Gringos. Some like the English factor, some don't. Take a swing. Even if you miss, you're still in the same place you started.

To be honest, hot Mexican women are pretty rare from what I've seen.

Registered User RubberDuckyBrah's Avatar
    RubberDuckyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RubberDuckyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RubberDuckyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RubberDuckyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RubberDuckyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RubberDuckyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RubberDuckyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RubberDuckyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RubberDuckyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RubberDuckyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RubberDuckyBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    don't know amigo.