bigdun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to get big calves

How often? How many sets? reps? Types of exercises?

hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    calf raises seated and standing. 1-2x a week. 6 sets between the two exercises. 8-12 reps.
    Cheers,
    Ben

The Rob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Rob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Rob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Rob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Rob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Rob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Rob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Rob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Rob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Rob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Rob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the ONLY thing I superset is those stubborn calves.....

3 ~ 10 calve raise
    3 ~ machine calve thingy
    If birds use their pecs to fly........do gargoyles use their traps?

I went from 95 lbs to 280 RIPPED in 5 weeks eating ONLY eggs, so don't talk to me about hard gainers! (PS: I can deadlift 3 cars and a bus AND I can squat Roseanne)

shaei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

calves...

I've never actually trained my calves, but I'm pretty sure one thing led to their immenent 18" growth: Walking, and tons of it, at a pretty good pace, maybe I dunno, have a weight vest goin on or somethin. Dunno, mine are mostly genetics too prolly though, so who knows.
    But walking, all kinds of walking,
    -dev

wayy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bigdun View Post
    How often? How many sets? reps? Types of exercises?
    i agree with the rob i superset calves between sitting calf raises and leg press calf raises with heavy weight and 20 to 25 reps. thats the only way i can get them full of blood and growing with reps of 20 to 25

spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Tip toe cardio. Do all of your cardio on your toes, letting your calves absorb the impact. When this becomes easy to do for a good 20 minutes, add ballast by attaching a hydration bladder to yourself filled with water. Enjoy.

Athasling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Athasling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Athasling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Athasling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Athasling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Athasling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Athasling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Athasling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Athasling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Athasling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Athasling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Squats!

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    ^^^This is actually the most important. If you can't put significant weight on your back and move it your calves don't matter at all, and they will never be big.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17