charbar52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) charbar52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) charbar52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

is this average for a 14 year old male?

ok.. im 5'7 1/2 i weigh 145lb. i think my BMI is around 20.00 and that is very bad. im not fat and im not skinny im just normal. i had a servere neck injury in the 7th grade and im going into 9th now and i took the 8th grade football season off.i excelled in 7th grade being a captain and was the feirce hitter of the team. i want to be that way again and i need a rutine. i understand it will be hard getting back into the hitting mode and stuff but am i below or average. im not very strong so what should i be benching squating and powercleaning? like what r my weights i should be doing..i want want to just build plain muscle and get faster i havent hit parts of puberty which i know will help alot and im working out after school at my highschool workout room with all my team mates. i take muscle milk 1 hour before and right after is this good or bad? please help me!

Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    For you, squats and cleans are always good, because they work the whole body, and bench is just good for strength. Also, you should be doing trap excercises since your traps and neck need to be strong.
    I used to be 135 pounds, give me a break.

Reps to:
    LilScrapper
    The Unleashed
    Carpe_Diem
    All_Swoled_Up
    Master.D.

SpHall24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpHall24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpHall24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You should be doing Bench press, squats, and dead lifts. These will help you gain the most mass. Dont worry about how much weight other people are lifting and what is average, just choose a weight that you are comfertable with and that you can get a good workout with. Try to choose a weight that you can do with good form for 6 to 8 reps. Muscle milk is good, but you might want to with a regular whey protein and consider taking muscle milk before bed because it has casine in it, which releases slowly into your body. Good luck in football and if you train hard you will be cracking skulls again in no time!

somekid25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) somekid25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) somekid25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) somekid25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) somekid25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) somekid25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) somekid25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) somekid25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) somekid25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) somekid25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) somekid25 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    dont worry about your BMI, at 5'8 138, mine is 21, and i have one of the lowest bf%s of anyone in my grade.
    everyday wasted is one you can never make up