Thread: temper temper

LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Unhappy temper temper

Hey bro's

Thought I'd tell you about my night out last night.

Basically I had had a really good night just finished catching up with my mates had'nt seen them for about 2.5 months.

Anyway my mates had all gone home and I was waiting at the train station feeling slightly tipsy after three vodka and diet cokes, this bloke and his girlfriend were on the other side of the platform eating kebabs looked fairly drunk anyway the couple's mate was on my side of the platform.

Anyway the male half of the couple on the other side shouts over to his mate who's standing next to me and says "Oi mark that's bitch tits for you" looking at me I said nothing I thought I'd missheard him but then he say's "no mark to the left of you look bitch tits". Then it hit me he was talking about me , I had a tight white cotton sweater on and my pecs were clearly visible + there was no- one else around so it must have been me.

I started getting really mad I shouted over to him "it's muscle you fuc*ing geek" then I threw the wad of gum I was chewing at him , which bounced off his shoulder. I carried on yelling at him and had to restrain myself from going around and beating the ****e out of him.

I couldn't beleive he said I had bitch tits I wouldn't mind but I am of ecto bodytype and whatever bodyfat I do gain I hold mostly in the lower half of my body.

Rant over
    WOW, STRONG TEA - MY BRUV FITNESSMAN

One of the most educational threads thats ever been posted. Thankyou DF1, madcow, Dom etc for increasing my knowledge on training tenfold. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=591896

Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hahaha!!!

nice story, i hate weedy tossers like that
    Capitalisation is important. See the sentence "I helped my Uncle Jack off a horse."

mattabull is a name known to all. (+5000) mattabull is a name known to all. (+5000) mattabull is a name known to all. (+5000) mattabull is a name known to all. (+5000) mattabull is a name known to all. (+5000) mattabull is a name known to all. (+5000) mattabull is a name known to all. (+5000) mattabull is a name known to all. (+5000) mattabull is a name known to all. (+5000) mattabull is a name known to all. (+5000) mattabull is a name known to all. (+5000)
    he should have shouted "whinger with bitch tits"

LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Bracken
    hahaha!!!

nice story, i hate weedy tossers like that
    Yeah I think he was one of those blokes who thinks that if a guy's got a bulge in their chest it must be fat it couldn't possibly be because that they watch what they eat and put the time in at the gym.

The sad thing is that the girl he was with was actually really attractive, wonder what she was doing going out with that pencil neck piece of sh*t.

I wonder how many times I'm going to wish I had gone over and brocken his nose ? I have already thought about it twice today

One of the most educational threads thats ever been posted. Thankyou DF1, madcow, Dom etc for increasing my knowledge on training tenfold. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=591896

Originally posted by mattabull
    he should have shouted "whinger with bitch tits"
    LMAO

If only you were there with me damn aussie we would have shown him

Later

mattabull is a name known to all. (+5000) mattabull is a name known to all. (+5000) mattabull is a name known to all. (+5000) mattabull is a name known to all. (+5000) mattabull is a name known to all. (+5000) mattabull is a name known to all. (+5000) mattabull is a name known to all. (+5000) mattabull is a name known to all. (+5000) mattabull is a name known to all. (+5000) mattabull is a name known to all. (+5000) mattabull is a name known to all. (+5000)
    haha. you know it!

jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

Count me in ... we would have made them all our bitches!

Originally posted by jay81
    Count me in ... we would have made them all our bitches!
    thanks bro

I'm still reeling from that bitch tits remark, I mean how the fu*k can he mistake pecs for bitch tits he was like 15 metres away from me. Unless he was joking, which would mean that I completely overeacted.

Later

jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I bags gettin the first handfull of his Girlfriend's ass! hehe

Well don't worry about the twits. My little Cousin made a remark about Arnold Schwarzenegger having boobs when she was watching Conan lmao ... just the same immaturity and lack of knowledge I'd say. Bitch tits to him are probably anyone that doesn't have a chest like his that's as sunken as a pirate ship.

Originally posted by jay81
    I bags gettin the first handfull of his Girlfriend's ass! hehe
    I'll take sloppy seconds

Later

To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I hate little **** comments like that. They stick with me for ages too...
    We went out for a Chinese and the owner asked us for ID (we were all 17) and the guiy points me out and told me I looked like I was 14... Obviously my friends ripped the piss all night, and shut up only when I was the one to get served at the bar later...
    Still, get over it. If you know it's muscle, then move on.

Tom
    "In times of change the learners inherit the world whereas the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists." - Geoff Hofer

Fear The Day That I Reach 200lbs.

joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's gonna be hard to look past jerks like that, but you did the right thing.
    Lifting weights makes me happy.