The Giant Killer ShreddedShruggin's Avatar
    ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Is it So Bad That Bodybuilding Isn't Popular?

Ok ok....so there's obviously many problems with contracts and whatnot in the bodybuilding world. And before you all jump down my throat, hear me out. I'd love to be able to see bbing contests on regular television, and stuff to that nature. But on the other hand, i'm also kind of glad that bbing isn't so popular. I like having a hobby that the masses don't know or follow. You know what i mean? If bbing was more popular, imagine the amount of fights we'd get in with stupid newbies who don't even workout. Also, it would make guys like you and me less unique. Lots of people play baseball, but not many people have 17 inch arms. Just my personal opinion. What's everyone think? Should bbing go mainstream, or should it stay hybrid?

-Shruggin

YunBx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think it should stay how it is, because this hoobie gives us the chance to look unquie.. People Shine In Different Things...Body Building staying how it is...makes it better for me to excel in something and stand out because not so many ppl body build
    Im Determined

prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

!!

i would like to see bodybuilding on tv more. maybe just the Arnold and the O. i get sick of the things that make it to tv when bodybuilding doesn't. i would much rather watch the O than boring ass golf or baseball.
    supplements- whey protein, special two vitamin, amino fuel, NO Xplode, Tren Xtreme, Mass Xtreme, liver detoxifier and support, p5p, Reversitol, Met-RX Big 100 meal replacement bars, and lots of calories!

TeenBBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Still_Shruggin
    Ok ok....so there's obviously many problems with contracts and whatnot in the bodybuilding world. And before you all jump down my throat, hear me out. I'd love to be able to see bbing contests on regular television, and stuff to that nature. But on the other hand, i'm also kind of glad that bbing isn't so popular. I like having a hobby that the masses don't know or follow. You know what i mean? If bbing was more popular, imagine the amount of fights we'd get in with stupid newbies who don't even workout. Also, it would make guys like you and me less unique. Lots of people play baseball, but not many people have 17 inch arms. Just my personal opinion. What's everyone think? Should bbing go mainstream, or should it stay hybrid?

-Shruggin
    I agree with you, good thread.

*ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I like it not being popular.

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    I can see both sides to it Shrugs. The downside is the pros are paid peanuts for all the hard work they put in and the risks they take to get to the top of their sport.

Arnold and Ferrigno were both fortunate to move into acting at the right time and raise their profiles, and of course guys like Dorian, Gaspari, etc. made very smart moves getting involved in the supplements game once they'd finished competing, but what all these guys today are paid while they're competing is downright embarrassing. Nobody is getting rich off winning contests alone, that's for sure.

ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by _Dominik_
    I can see both sides to it Shrugs. The downside is the pros are paid peanuts for all the hard work they put in and the risks they take to get to the top of their sport.

Arnold and Ferrigno were both fortunate to move into acting at the right time and raise their profiles, and of course guys like Dorian, Gaspari, etc. made very smart moves getting involved in the supplements game once they'd finished competing, but what all these guys today are paid while they're competing is downright embarrassing. Nobody is getting rich off winning contests alone, that's for sure.
    Absouletly and those are great points. But the way i see it, they're the ones who decide to get into the pros. It's a free country (yah i know its INational but you get my point ) and they know when they go into it that the pay is ****. I guess it's all about the passion for bbing. That being said, i still appreciate the secrecy to society that bodybuilding has.

-Shruggin

the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500)

-Shruggin
    of course its bad for one big reason,if it was more popular and mainstream then every bber would make way more money$$$$$$$$.

HG_IRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) HG_IRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) HG_IRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) HG_IRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) HG_IRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) HG_IRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) HG_IRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) HG_IRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) HG_IRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) HG_IRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) HG_IRON will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i wish it were almost the same but with more $

xcalibur619 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcalibur619 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcalibur619 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcalibur619 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcalibur619 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcalibur619 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcalibur619 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcalibur619 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcalibur619 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcalibur619 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcalibur619 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lets compare bodybuilding to another niche sport, drifting (with cars).

drifting started off as a niche in japan, and began to take off around the pacific due to underground dvd's and so forth. then it became mainstreamed through the media, with cartoons, movies, tv shows, magazines and whatnot...now almost every kid with a jap car has slapped massive stickers, large exhausts and bodykits to their cars in the hopes of making it a sideways slinging banshee, some are even eager enough to just pull the handbrake on every turn rather than actually learn how to drift the car properly rather than locking the rear and flat spotting the tyres.

what im trying to say is that, if bodybuilding becomes mainstream, and the flavour of the month, we could have every kid jumping on the bandwagon buying up every supplement talked about in FLEX magazine, from tri-creatine malate, to Nitric Oxide, to Ecdysterone and whatever else is being pimped, when theyve only been working out for a month. then we would also have like, 300% more newbs on the boards asking should i take this, should i take that, rate my split, why arent my BICEPTS growing, and other numerous questions we are happy to answer once in a blue moon, but not on an hourly basis.

but yeah, the pro's should get more for they effort, but in the end, where will that money come from?
    PSN: SW33T-M153RY

RIP Eddie Guerrero

"If we don't make it alive, it's a hell of a good day to die"

BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

-Shruggin

I agree I'd rather be unique than a follower of the masses

ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50)

-Shruggin
    I AGREE %100.........But, I would like to see the average pro make more money.
    PLEASE check-out my Training Team's site: www.ironbrothers.com

1160 Total @ 212 BW(Dec 9, 2006)
    Squat - 455
    Bench - 250
    Deadlift - 455

Derek6621 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derek6621 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derek6621 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derek6621 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derek6621 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derek6621 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I cannot see Bodybuilding becoming mainstream anytime soon. Why? Because of the extreme hard work it takes to gain the mass needed to be a bodybuilder. I mean you can be born with good genetics for swinging a bat and fall into baseball......How many people do you know that have good bodybuilding genetics and just get 19 inch arms without years off work?

Anyone see where im coming from?

..David.. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ..David.. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ..David.. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ..David.. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ..David.. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ..David.. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ..David.. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ..David.. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ..David.. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ..David.. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ..David.. has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    the only bad thing about its that there is less $$ and well that sucks if you really want to be a bodybuilder.

And i think if the media wants to they can make anything into a big success, cmon there is a million reality shows about anything, war of the worlds is much better than many reality shows that they put on air on tv.

If you think that the media cant do bb popular because ppl think bodybuilders are full of drugs, well i disagree with you everyone knows that rockstars are FULLL of everykind of drug and nobody gives a **** it even makes it more attractive, drinking and smoking kills toooo many ppl in the world daily ( 1000000000 times more than juice ) and ppl keep doing it so they can make popular almost anything.

Maybe the media will give it a try sometime and if people like it well then the story might change, but i dont think its going to be anytime soon. hehe just my opinion

the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Derek6621
    I cannot see Bodybuilding becoming mainstream anytime soon. Why? Because of the extreme hard work it takes to gain the mass needed to be a bodybuilder. I mean you can be born with good genetics for swinging a bat and fall into baseball......How many people do you know that have good bodybuilding genetics and just get 19 inch arms without years off work?

Anyone see where im coming from?
    i know lots that were born with great genetics,they barely move a weight and put on muscle.lots have a naturally great bodypart like a big chest or triceps or traps etc.i think if natural bbing was promoting right with drug testing that would be awesome mainstream.ps what happened to american muscle on tv or kianas flex appeal i loved those shows.lol

ozzyfan is not very well liked. (-100) ozzyfan is not very well liked. (-100) ozzyfan is not very well liked. (-100) ozzyfan is not very well liked. (-100) ozzyfan is not very well liked. (-100) ozzyfan is not very well liked. (-100) ozzyfan is not very well liked. (-100) ozzyfan is not very well liked. (-100) ozzyfan is not very well liked. (-100) ozzyfan is not very well liked. (-100) ozzyfan is not very well liked. (-100)
    Bodybuilding will never be popular simply because people like men who ARE athletic and strong. Bodybuilders for the most part only look like they are. This is why the WSM is on ESPN, and homosexual muscle worshipers fill the seats at the Olympia. That is why athletes make millions while pro bodybuilders do sexual favors to pay for their next cycle. I'm not "hating", just tellin' it like it is.

MASTER175 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MASTER175 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MASTER175 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MASTER175 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MASTER175 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MASTER175 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MASTER175 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MASTER175 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MASTER175 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MASTER175 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MASTER175 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If I was on top I would want it to be 100% main stream but since im not any where close i like us being the only ones that know any thing about it.

Great thread, guys. It's rare that there is an intellectual conversation on here nowadays. I'm glad that most people see where I'm coming from and I do agree that pros should be making more money as well.

-Shruggin

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great thread, guys. It's rare that there is an intellectual conversation on here nowadays. I'm glad that most people see where I'm coming from and I do agree that pros should be making more money as well.

-Shruggin
    As many people who are on this site, out in the public you can see that built guys are relatively uncommon. I like being one of the few guys, especially my age, that has teh hyoooge bicepts. It makes me more special.

That said, I do miss American Muscle and Flex with Shawn Ray. I guess you can't have both.

I think the gay aspect, and the fact that bodybuilders appeal to gays, is a big detraction. A lot of regular Joes think the whole thing is gay.
    Last edited by Tyrbolift; 05-08-2006 at 10:47 AM.
    Time To Re-Schedule

ruski732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruski732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruski732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruski732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruski732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruski732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruski732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruski732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruski732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruski732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruski732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i would definetly like to see the o or the arnold on tv but its cool that bodybuilding is not popular because it brings everybody together...when i used to play basketball i didn't give a **** if i saw another player, but if i see another bodybuilder is like i know the guy already, i already got respect for him so thats pretty tight.

Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i don't think anyone but the powers that be would like to see it go mainstream like basketball, football, soccer, etc. etc., i think when many people are talking about it being "mainstream" they just want it to to have some better coverage...for example the ****ing spelling bee comp being covered on espn sport center or even showing the spelling bee's on tv, you would imagine that the bbing world has more fans than that of the national spelling bee.

however, on the flip side i got a lot of people around me who are prfessed bbers who have never lived the life style for a single day if it was more mainstream then perhaps more people would be less likly to profess to be something they are not.

The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100)
    you know, i think if bodybuilding was popular it would be a more acceptable sport and there would definetly be more people who would be inspired to actually do the sport.
    Shame it didn't make it as an olympic sport

Rock You Like a Hurricane ryuten's Avatar
    ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000)
    having it go mainstream is one thing. and having people actually understand the hardwork and dedication that goes into the sport is another. i'd rather have people understand the struggle than to have it blindly introduced to the public.

Hubbard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hubbard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hubbard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hubbard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hubbard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hubbard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hubbard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hubbard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hubbard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hubbard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hubbard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If it was more mainstream we probably or possibly wouldn't have a crazy obesity problem going on right now, it's more socially acceptable for people to eat a burger than eat a can of tuna.

Brads Results Not Typical skullcrusher45's Avatar
    skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I like the fact that its hybrid. The best kept secrets of muscle gain are still hidden to those newbies who think bench and curls will make you huge. People just dont seem to understand how I can gain muscle weight so easily.
    5k+

Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Hubbard
    If it was more mainstream we probably or possibly wouldn't have a crazy obesity problem going on right now, it's more socially acceptable for people to eat a burger than eat a can of tuna.
    damn straight...when i go to class and whip out a can of tuna or even a can of chicken i get all kinds of crazy looks but if someone brought in a bag of mcdonalds a person would not even get a secound look

Originally Posted by Majors
    damn straight...when i go to class and whip out a can of tuna or even a can of chicken i get all kinds of crazy looks but if someone brought in a bag of mcdonalds a person would not even get a secound look
    Yes, it's sad. They look at you like you're some kind of freak.

"That looks gross"

Thanks for your opinion, douchebag. Next time spend your 2 cents at the corner store, because i'm not interested.

-Shruggin

beasty.t. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if they wanted to make it more main stream they should just start talking about it on kids programs, sneak a bodybuilding teletubbie in, make a hole generation fall for the sport. coz even if you wanted to be the unusal one in ya class you just get huge not just slightly muscley.

littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

100% Mainstream

Several reasons why I would prefer bodybuilding having more mainstream attention:

(1) HEALTH BENEFITS. Bodybuilding for the most part promotes a healthy lifestyle. We fans/athletes are selfish to believe we want to be "unique" and not share these benefits with others. The general public would be materially healthier if they lived even a fraction of the lifestyle. Our health care costs would be reduced. People would be happier due to looking and feeling better. People would be having better sex with their partner(s). Everyone would benefit from this.

(2) MORE MONEY. I trite comment to be sure and one already identified by my esteemed colleagues. Very few people can make a living in this sport and that is an unfortunate fact. Ask your non-BB friends who Mr. Olympia is, few will know. TV deals, commercial spots, more public attention would all increase flow of money to the athletes and supplement companies who sign these athletes to sponsorship deals.

(3) MORE INFORMATION. We all hunt for these boards to find, "When did Ronnie take his last poop?" And we all salivate for nuggets of information that more often than not are inaccurate. We'd also like to see our favorite stars in movies and on TV more. Would you guys like a couple dozen movies like Pumping Iron? I sure would, I watch it about once a week and I'd like to see Pumpion Iron 2006!

Let's go mainstream guys! I'm not sure how we do it, but philosophically, I'd greatly prefer it.