Thread: skinny fat man

n00b123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

skinny fat man

haha seems contradictory. But in all actuallity its true. I have a large appetite, don't look good naked, but I'm not overweight...persay. I am 6'1" 210 lbs, with approx. 18% bf. I'm a sophomore in highschool, will be 16 in April. I want to lose fat, for football and women related reasons. I figured I could get some help here. Generally I stick to the keto boards to help out where I can. however I figured, someone in here might have been me before. Anyone want to help?
    "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Fullback_45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fullback_45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fullback_45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fullback_45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fullback_45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fullback_45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fullback_45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fullback_45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fullback_45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fullback_45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fullback_45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just start lifting man. Get familiar with the weights etc. Then get yourself a good diet, weather you decide to bulk or cut. I was in it for the same reasons as you stated, looseing fat, and girls, but theni loved it so much and i seen what i can make myself into its just awsome and i do it now because i love it.

Originally posted by Fullback_45
    Just start lifting man. Get familiar with the weights etc. Then get yourself a good diet, weather you decide to bulk or cut. I was in it for the same reasons as you stated, looseing fat, and girls, but theni loved it so much and i seen what i can make myself into its just awsome and i do it now because i love it.
    I have kids in my grade coming to me for help on how to get bigger faster and stronger. I lift monday wednesday and frday and have since the conclusion of Freshman football season. I play Defensive Strong End (anchor). I wanted other pointers, more specific. Like tips to follow a diet with school, with a lack of money for supps and whatnot like that. and I love it as well. but what diet tips do you have as well, I'm a keto man myself. Just wanted other people's tips as well. I like to gethat all my information, from different sources, then decide the best course of action.
    "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exist."

TheShocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheShocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheShocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheShocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheShocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheShocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheShocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheShocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheShocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheShocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheShocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    r u tryin 2 lose or gain weight?

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i'm not a big fan of keto diets- i believe in moderation, not totally hacking carbs out

i wouldn't worry about using supps- you can achieve great results without the aid of them

as for diet tips, well, best advice would be to eat every 2-3hrs. body functions at its peak when you do this. try to eat 6-8times a day- many smaller meals are much better than 3 large meals.

not certain what else you could be looking for?
    Booo

Originally posted by TheShocker
    r u tryin 2 lose or gain weight?
    gain weight, lose fat...sounds impossible, I did it over the summer, but then I went on vacation and then football season started.

the picture profided is what I looked like midway through the summer, I don't know how much I've changed since then, I know I've lost some muscle and put on a bit of extra fat; this due to my heavy consumption of everything and no heavy lifting during the season.

Originally posted by n00b123
    gain weight, lose fat...sounds impossible, I did it over the summer, but then I went on vacation and then football season started.

the picture profided is what I looked like midway through the summer, I don't know how much I've changed since then, I know I've lost some muscle and put on a bit of extra fat; this due to my heavy consumption of everything and no heavy lifting during the season.
    Attached Images

belfast-biker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) belfast-biker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) belfast-biker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) belfast-biker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) belfast-biker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) belfast-biker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) belfast-biker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) belfast-biker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) belfast-biker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) belfast-biker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) belfast-biker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: skinny fat man

haha seems contradictory. But in all actuallity its true. I have a large appetite, don't look good naked, but I'm not overweight...persay. I am 6'1" 210 lbs, with approx. 18% bf. I'm a sophomore in highschool, will be 16 in April. I want to lose fat, for football and women related reasons. I figured I could get some help here. Generally I stick to the keto boards to help out where I can. however I figured, someone in here might have been me before. Anyone want to help?

Don't take it the wrong way, but I see a lot of women who I would describe as "skinny fat". It's not a contradiction at all.

They're skinny, but in a bathing costume they have loose fat pilling over big time where it shouldn't.

Yet you can see a BIGGER woman, who fills her costume nicely, and although they're heavier, everything "hangs" well.... I'm not being sexist here, its just what I've seen.

The skinny girl has probably yoyo dieted all her life, losing lots of muscle along with her fatloss.

(Yes, I like a big, well toned woman.... )
    belfast biker N54 33' W05 58'
    “When Religion And Politics Ride In The Same Cart… The Whirlwind Follows.”
    BushSpeak - “If at first you don't succeed, lie and lie again”
    Margoilis - “The more nations the US attacks or occupies, the more terrorists there will be.”

Is0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Is0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you look like you're gonna pass out
    Ja ben ik Nederlands

"Everything I do, I strive to be more like you. You've taken me from the depths within and released me, freed me, into what you want me to Be. Every day I live for you, and I devote my life to you. God, you are my salvation, Jesus, my rejuvinator." - Is0, Allen

"A life unexamined is a life not worth living" - Unknown

"Once a person realizes his state of sin, his natural inclination is to find the remedy within himself. He attempts to bring about his own salvation by human means. He tries various reforms when he needs to be regenerated. As with the Israelites, he tries to become justified by the Law rather than by faith in Jesus, Rather than cleaning up the old man, he needs to be made a new man in Christ. He doesn't need to "turn over a new leaf," he needs a completely new life. The only remedy for man's fallen state is salvation by the grace of God through faith in His Son Jesus." - SOS

If you guys ever wanna talk, about anything, whether troubles, problems, christian advice, whatever it may be, I'm here.

Allen

Cool

Originally posted by Is0
    you look like you're gonna pass out
    that's because it is about 6 or 7 AM and the end of a 5 mile race and in that sled is a hundred pounds, which I carried up with the recievers in my group. and 2 of our harnesses broke so it could only be two people at a time and we hadthe hardest route because its all little hills, mostly going up, and there's one REALLY steep hill.

MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: skinny fat man

You're an ectomorph, you have the ability to hide fat well.
    When looking out after yourself, use your head...
    When looking out after others, use your heart.
    ---------------------------------
    If you are not liberal when you're 20, you have no heart. When you are not conservative when you're 40, you have no brain.
    ---------------------------------
    Do not be restricted by any style
    As there is no better or worse style
    There is no superior art
    There is only difference
    All arts have the same basic principles
    Develop what is your own

drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    buy an eca, eat reasonably well{dont starve yourself}, and since you said that pic was taken at the end of a five mile race at 7 am, youve killed two birds with one stone. Do a half hour of cardio first thing in the morning, before you eat. I figure football is now over so concentrate on losing weight, try to get down to about ten percent as that is not rediculously ripped, you'll be cut with a flat stomach for the ladies. Try to do this in about 8 to ten weeks, then try to start bulking slowly without gaining much fat for next years football.

drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ps stay away from keto diets, youll lose weight quick but its mostly water, and your not an ecto morph and its more endomorphic people who hide fat well, which you look more like

AyJay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm sitting here looking at this thread and I cannot believe my eyes.

You're in the exact, I mean exact condition that I am in right now. I am not even going to reveal how much weight I've lost since last June. But I'm now 6"1 206lbs with roughly 18% body fat. I'm still working to improve that - though I've sort of layed off my 'reconditioning' for the past month due to medical reasons (mainly pneumonia). I'm going to get back on schedual starting this week. But I need to burn that fat down badly.

It's just odd. I know exactly what you meant by wanting to lose fat. It's not so much noticable unless you're viewing yourself in a third person nekkid perspective. The best way you'll burn fat is by cardio. I did mostly dieting and sleeping throughout the summer and - will not even reveal how much I lost. In the latest stages of August I began lifting and did that throughout the month of October. Through November, as mentioned, due to medical reasons I had to halt completely. Though it's December, and my overall shape hasn't had any negative affect, with the exception of muscle loss, I hope to get back on track soon. My intention is to lose approximately 25lbs by March, which I have already proven is achievable.

Cardio will burn fat, quickly. Get to it, now!