devilzfan300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devilzfan300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devilzfan300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devilzfan300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devilzfan300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devilzfan300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devilzfan300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devilzfan300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devilzfan300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devilzfan300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devilzfan300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Front Raise Shoulder Pain

All my other shoulder exercises are pain free, but when I do DB Front Raises, i feel pain in my left shoulder.

I have always had problems with this shoulder, most of the problems about 3 months ago. I rested it for about three weeks and it was fine...now it seems it is back again.

Since it is only Front DB Raises, should I just stop doing them, or should I halt my workouts again to help heal?

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by devilzfan300
    All my other shoulder exercises are pain free, but when I do DB Front Raises, i feel pain in my left shoulder.

I have always had problems with this shoulder, most of the problems about 3 months ago. I rested it for about three weeks and it was fine...now it seems it is back again.

Since it is only Front DB Raises, should I just stop doing them, or should I halt my workouts again to help heal?
    My advice is drop the front raises if they're the only exercise causing problems. Presses will be sufficiently working the front delts.

There is however something you can try if you want to give them one more go. Try rotating your arms so your elbows are facing down rather than to the sides, so you're holding the weight with a "hammer" grip, shoulder-width or slightly closer, and bring the weight up no higher than eye level. Not only is it a more effective way to target the front delts (rather than palms facing down), but it should be more comfortable for your shoulder joint.