fatboylouie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatboylouie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatboylouie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatboylouie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatboylouie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatboylouie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatboylouie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatboylouie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatboylouie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatboylouie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatboylouie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

itchy scalp while working out.

This may not be bodybuilding related, but everytime i start to workout and build a sweat, i get a incredibly itchy scalp. It feels like my whole head is burning. Any suggestions?

Wout will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wout will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wout will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wout will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wout will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wout will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wout will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wout will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wout will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wout will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wout will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do you use hairgel? Maybe it's the combo of the gel and sweat
    According to a reliable source my chest is going the best on the forum one day, you watch

PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wash your hair
    HEIGHT: 186 cm (6"1')
    WEIGHT STARTED: 63 kg (138lb)
    WEIGHT CURRENT: 76.5

pssst.. When answering my question's don't look at how many posts i got

Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you could scratch it.
    "Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiam." - Winston Churchill

To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do you only get itchy on your scalp?
    I used to, and still do a bit in the summer, suffer from prickly heat, by where when you get too hot sometimes you start getting really itchy. Scratching isn't always the best cure either...
    Try washing your head with cold water before you work out...

Tom
    "In times of change the learners inherit the world whereas the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists." - Geoff Hofer

Fear The Day That I Reach 200lbs.

__HaGGiS__ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) __HaGGiS__ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) __HaGGiS__ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) __HaGGiS__ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) __HaGGiS__ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) __HaGGiS__ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) __HaGGiS__ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) __HaGGiS__ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) __HaGGiS__ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) __HaGGiS__ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) __HaGGiS__ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    That has happened to me during my squats.
    Try scraching your head with a heavy barbell on your back.

Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by Wout
    Do you use hairgel? Maybe it's the combo of the gel and sweat
    hairgel used to itch me in the past, I just stoped using it.
    "Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiam." - Winston Churchill

Choke ya Out has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i get itchy when i work out all over my body i think its is because my body temp goes up and i start to sweat it gets irritating. it happens mainly if the area u workout in is hot (i.e. is radiators are on and no fresh air or coolness is getting in)
    **** with me and ur goin to sleep...... FAST!!!!

3 Hits: U Hit Me, I Hit U, U Hit The Floor!