Thread: 1 handed chins

Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000)

1 handed chins

I want to be albe to do a 1 handed chin up someday. just out of curiousity from anyone that can do them, about how many 2 handed chin ups do you have to be able to do until you can do a 1 handed pullup, roughly?
    "Change is Inevitable, Progress Isn't"

amature has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

i can do one, 1 handed chin...

last time i used to be able to do 7 2 handed chins... now im not sure.. coz i havent been working out lately.. for about 2 months now..
    n/a

To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I can do a few one-handed chin-ups, i.e. 4, but not sure if I do them right.
    I don't really know how many chins I can do...
    I can easily get 10 pretty wide pullups, and can get 10 full chinups after my bicep workout, so I'd hazard a guess at 20.
    Thing is, and this may make my one-handed chins not really one-handed chins at all, if you grap your wrist with your free-hand for stability, then it really does hurt.
    Whenever I try without holding my wrist, I just start swinging around on the way up...

Tom
    "In times of change the learners inherit the world whereas the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists." - Geoff Hofer

Fear The Day That I Reach 200lbs.