Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    dpbev53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpbev53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpbev53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you can die from those withdrawls you need to go to a detox right away man or at the very least the emergency room. News flash you definatly have a addiction/dependence! You need help or you will never get off them.

Frickin50 is not very well liked. (-100) Frickin50 is not very well liked. (-100) Frickin50 is not very well liked. (-100) Frickin50 is not very well liked. (-100) Frickin50 is not very well liked. (-100) Frickin50 is not very well liked. (-100) Frickin50 is not very well liked. (-100) Frickin50 is not very well liked. (-100) Frickin50 is not very well liked. (-100) Frickin50 is not very well liked. (-100) Frickin50 is not very well liked. (-100)

Thumbs up sliding scale withdrawl over 60 days

Having gone thru the ****** abuse benso withdrawl recently, I offer my experience.
    I took ****** "as needed" for 8 years. "As needed" became daily.

Towards the end I could take 60-80 mg of ****** and function normally.

That's major tolerance. 80 mg is enough to kill someone. It's a respitory depressant.
    Anyway. All it did was make me sleepy... Having quit nicotine and alcohol. I realized I was ADDICTED to this **** now. It had lost it's effect. Unless I stopped taking it. After about 3 days I felt like a junky coming off heroin.
    Not as bad as nicotine tho. Just super tense like rigor mortis was setting in.

I came clean with my Dr. and he prescribed a 60 day slideing scale.
    It went like this and worked;

wk 1 20mg ****** /day
    wk 2 3 15mg / day
    wk 4-6 10mg / day
    wk 7-8 5 mg /day

At this point I was able to "work my way thru the day". No danger of seizures or anxiety attacks. Withdrawl was not that bad. JUST GO SlOW AND STEADY on reducing your intake.
    All of these drugs are available online. No prescription... but very expensive. You can get off *****... just go slow. And ask for God's help. Feel free to PM me if you want to talk. There is no way to cold turkey off of Benzos.

TH.

spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BillCutting
    I took ***** every day for about three years at 2-3 mgs per day. I just tapered down and the withdrawl was nothing.
    I'm curious...do you feel that your gains were not as good while you were on the ***** compared to now?

I have taken it for recreational purposes before and I imagine it would effect gains if taken daily.
    ================================
    Unlock the true potential of all your supplements: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=820217

Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bigswole30
    Thank You very much for the post. I too have very strong faith and know God will not give me more than I can handle, but as the bible states God delivers you through the storm not from the storm. So, it is just very tough right now.
    While religion is nice (there are no atheists in a foxhole - ask your ex-boss Ewok about that since his whole thing is what a compassionate, Born-Again- Praise-Jesus type of dude he likes everyone to think) -> a healthy dose of pragmatism is probably going to help you through this mess. At least short term.

If you were really only doing 1.5mg of ********** per day, your risk of seizures, IMHO (and just that) is pretty low. Could it happen? Yeah, anything is possible I supposed. Will it happen? I'll probably hit the lottery before you throw a grand mal...get my drift?

Good!

Now, the worst of your problems are going to be psychiatric in nature. I would expect you to have mad panic attacks and serious anxiety. I'll assume you have no access to any pharmaceuticals to "stave off" these withdrawal effects (BTW...I do not think many MD's, at least where I am at, will write someone they know is addicted to a controlled substance, a script for one, because the state boards are chopping these guys arms off at the wrists now when they are "compassionate" and his liability would be very high if you got hurt). So we're stuck with OTC stuff.

OK...we can make do. I'd get a bottle of a good antihistamine (Chlor Trimeton, Drixoral, Benadryl) or better still, maybe Motrin PM. This will help with the aches/pains and help you sleep. Drink a lot of water.

There's not going to be much you can do with "heart pounding into your throat" feeling when you panic so the best thing to do is not to panic or minimize this. Being around people who can give you support and keep you talking so you do not "think about how crappy you feel" has worked for people I know in the past.

No alcohol - trading one addiction for another. Bad idea.

This is a situation that you're for the most part, going to have to tough out for a good 72 hours to get over the "acute" effects. You're gonna be miserable, but you will live (I promise). The next 1-4 weeks after that you'll be a little "foggy headed" and possibly subject to spontaneous anxiety attacks but again...you will live. You'll be uncomfortable and if you can get to the gym, so much better (get those endorphins raised up there).

If you feel suicidal or really depressed - GO TO THE HOSPITAL (have someone else drive you or call the ambulance, worry about the bill later).

An SSRI drug, which is an Rx and expensive, will not kick in for 2-3 weeks at the earliest for panic disorder so right now, that's not something to think about.

Just make sure you are in a safe place surrounded by people who care for you and WILL take care of you. It's miserable what you have to go through and I do feel sorry for you but you WILL survive. Have hope. Think positive. You can do this. You're strong, a strong person, right?

Good luck and see you on the other side.

BK

Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold
    usually klonopin is used to help come off, cuz it has long half life

Where is he going to get clonazepam or baclofen, Pat?

BK

Originally Posted by browndustin
    Benzodiazepine withdrawl has been said to be worse than herion withdrawal by a lot of trusted sources.
    No way. I have seen people come off benzo's after being on 30-40mg of Vals per day for a year. I have seen other people addicted to both benzo's and ******* come off both at the same time. By far, the most difficult thing to drop is an opiate habit. The side effects are horrible to watch - diarrhea, tremors, sweating, and that "craving" people get which causes them to fail a detox and go right back on the opiates.

You don't see the relapse with *******, X or benzo's nearly as much (but it does happen).

BK

Originally Posted by bigswole30
    Thank you for the kind words. This is rough but all will be ok!
    Just keep thinking that. It is rough but all will indeed, be OK.

You'll start to feel better in 3-4 days.

Again, not giving medical advice, just passing on what I have seen.

You'll be right as rain soon enough - just keep thinking positive.

BK

pawndave1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

you are a joke

Originally Posted by HYPEBEAST View Post
    All the withdrawl symptons are bull****, so you make small obersvations which you blow out of proportion on your own.
    I have anxiety too, used to take a few sticks here and there its not so bad
    These are drug companies, they make so much $$ off you. Research shows for every $1 invested into ads, they make $4 back, and they OD on advertising. There is a "psychological issue" for everything.
    You are a piece of **** and have no idea what you are talking about. Maybe you should pull those "sticks" out of your ass.

CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's ironic that I made one of the 1st posts in this thread over 2 years ago, and now I suffer from the same thing, and another pill prescribed to me, and let me tell you that they are no joke. I have kicked hardcore street drugs and they are a piece of cake compared to these benzo's and opiate's.

Thats the most ironic thing because as I logged into BB.com just now I was seriously considering getting professional help getting off these things, and his thread is the 1st on my list. Maybe it's a sign.
    no sig

blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by pawndave1 View Post
    You are a piece of **** and have no idea what you are talking about. Maybe you should pull those "sticks" out of your ass.
    LMAO!

blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    and FYI benzo withdrawal is HELL!!!!

****** is the devil, the devil i say!!!

hitmandrum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation some of these people dont know what they are saying!

Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    This is something hard to discuss, but here goes......

I have been on .5mg ***** 3 times per day for over a year for Generalized Anxiety Disorder. Well, I am out of ***** and I'm going through some really tough times.. I looked up the withdrawal symptoms and I have every one. People have a hard time understanding Anxiety and they think it is something that can be controlled with the mind. I have also read that in order to get off of ***** you are supposed to slowly taper off but I have completely ran out and have no means of obtaining more. I purchased a bottle of Psychotropin, but it does not seem to be helping much. Does anyone have first hand experiences with ***** withdrawals and how long it lasts?

P.S. Chad is so out of it he can't type. This is his girlfriend typing for him.
    You are going through benzodiazepine withdrawal, I know I am as well and it is worse than any other drugs cause you can have these symptoms for over a year. Look up the ashton manual to help you. You need to switch to ****** and do a 3 to 4 month taper nice and slow. Dr ashton wrote a book to help you understand what is going on and how to get off with minimal withdrawal. DO NOT STOP COLD TURKEY IT CAN KILL YOU!!!!!!! Alcohol acts on the same receptor, GABA in short and make the withdrawal worse. You need to see a doctor or two that understands withdrawal. These people are giving you wrong advice and dont understand that when you get a tolerance to benzos, its withdrawal time. They are horrid and can mess you up unless you taper them down on a longer acting benzo. These people have not experienced what you are and just dont understand. I know because I thought that way to until benzos got me. Any way look up the ashton manual it will tell you everything you need to know.
    Peace.

hitmandrum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry geeeeeeez!!!!!

Originally Posted by HYPEBEAST View Post
    All the withdrawl symptons are bull****, so you make small obersvations which you blow out of proportion on your own.
    I have anxiety too, used to take a few sticks here and there its not so bad
    These are drug companies, they make so much $$ off you. Research shows for every $1 invested into ads, they make $4 back, and they OD on advertising. There is a "psychological issue" for everything.
    Man you are so wrong! Stop giving bad advice! Give support at least .....

douglasbarbin is on a distinguished road. (+10) douglasbarbin is on a distinguished road. (+10) douglasbarbin is on a distinguished road. (+10) douglasbarbin is on a distinguished road. (+10) douglasbarbin is on a distinguished road. (+10) douglasbarbin is on a distinguished road. (+10) douglasbarbin is on a distinguished road. (+10) douglasbarbin is on a distinguished road. (+10) douglasbarbin is on a distinguished road. (+10) douglasbarbin is on a distinguished road. (+10) douglasbarbin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Kohen_Gadol View Post
    Where is he going to get clonazepam or baclofen, Pat?

BK
    Same place he would get ****** from. Klonopin/Clonazepam is about equivalent in potency to *****, but has a MUCH longer half-life, so the effects are spaced out over a longer period of time (12+ hours instead of ~4 hours). It is the longest-acting benzo; ****** is the 2nd longest-acting. If you switch to Clonaz and start tapering down, you will probably end up moving to ****** after that and continuing to taper, since ****** is quite a bit weaker. I know what the OP is going through, and I wish him luck.

Bodymore, Murderland. YARDGORILLA's Avatar
    YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ask a doc for Trazadone to work thru the detox.

Even Phenibut/GABA combo.

Chemicals/meds alot of the type are pscho-****tic after an initial phase of taking the meds. Look at what stimuli in your life initiate the feelings that make you want/need the relief from the benzo.
    Gay Friendly(no homo)-/Black Friendly(no racist)-/Hick Friendly(no inbred)
    "It all began in Afrika"

RaidenRKX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaidenRKX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaidenRKX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaidenRKX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaidenRKX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaidenRKX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaidenRKX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaidenRKX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaidenRKX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaidenRKX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaidenRKX is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation

This is my first post and felt compelled to help.

I had personally suffered the same exact hell. I was put on ***** by my doc after a bout of panic attacks. He prescribed .5mg. After about 4 days, I missed a dose because I was running late to class and then had the worst panic attack of my life. It was so bad that I passed out in the bathroom at school. Eventually came too and went home, took my other pill, and went to the docs. He then prescribes Lexapro, he thought I was depressed, whatever... so i took it along with the ***** before bed as prescribed. I wake up 3am with another panic attack from hell. I was so anxious. My heart was racing so hard and so strong that i had to fight passing out. So I went to the ER. Almost passing out on the road. ER doc then prescribe me ******. Went home 6 hours later and took only 1 dose of Adivan. Tossed the Lexapro after one dose due to it making things worse. I then decided that this stuff (*****) was gonna kill me. My sensitivity and focus on anything that caused anxiety was at 300%. So I began to wean myself off of this stuff. Everyday was the same. Foggy and uncomfortable along with the occasional attack. I cut the ***** pill once a week in halves. From .5 to .25 to .125 and so on every week until the pill was a grain of sand. Even then i still felt like it curbed the attacks. 3 months later i decided that after the grain of sand it was pointless and stopped taking it.

The first day of not taking the drug and not having any side effects or anxiety i knew that i did it right. This drug ruined my life for a good 3 months. I had mood swings and my girlfriend almost broke up with me on multiple occasions during this time. Blessed to still have her with me. Everybody was telling me that I was different, I knew that I didn't feel right. I forgot what it felt like to feel "normal" during these 3 months. I went to a Psych and was diagnosed with panic disorder at the end of the first month. She recommended to me Freedom From Fear by Leibgold. Its a helpful book for people with anxiety. I only read one chapter. During the 3 months my state of mind was so messed up i couldn't read about anxiety without freaking out.

It has been 3 years since this battle with ***** and I have not suffered a single panic or anxiety attack. I figure once you go through this hell, you pretty much cure yourself.

Hope this helps.

manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Been there done that! Good luck, if you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RaidenRKX View Post
    This is my first post and felt compelled to help.

I had personally suffered the same exact hell. I was put on ***** by my doc after a bout of panic attacks. He prescribed .5mg. After about 4 days, I missed a dose because I was running late to class and then had the worst panic attack of my life. It was so bad that I passed out in the bathroom at school. Eventually came too and went home, took my other pill, and went to the docs. He then prescribes Lexapro, he thought I was depressed, whatever... so i took it along with the ***** before bed as prescribed. I wake up 3am with another panic attack from hell. I was so anxious. My heart was racing so hard and so strong that i had to fight passing out. So I went to the ER. Almost passing out on the road. ER doc then prescribe me ******. Went home 6 hours later and took only 1 dose of Adivan. Tossed the Lexapro after one dose due to it making things worse. I then decided that this stuff (*****) was gonna kill me. My sensitivity and focus on anything that caused anxiety was at 300%. So I began to wean myself off of this stuff. Everyday was the same. Foggy and uncomfortable along with the occasional attack. I cut the ***** pill once a week in halves. From .5 to .25 to .125 and so on every week until the pill was a grain of sand. Even then i still felt like it curbed the attacks. 3 months later i decided that after the grain of sand it was pointless and stopped taking it.

The first day of not taking the drug and not having any side effects or anxiety i knew that i did it right. This drug ruined my life for a good 3 months. I had mood swings and my girlfriend almost broke up with me on multiple occasions during this time. Blessed to still have her with me. Everybody was telling me that I was different, I knew that I didn't feel right. I forgot what it felt like to feel "normal" during these 3 months. I went to a Psych and was diagnosed with panic disorder at the end of the first month. She recommended to me Freedom From Fear by Leibgold. Its a helpful book for people with anxiety. I only read one chapter. During the 3 months my state of mind was so messed up i couldn't read about anxiety without freaking out.

It has been 3 years since this battle with ***** and I have not suffered a single panic or anxiety attack. I figure once you go through this hell, you pretty much cure yourself.

Hope this helps.

If someone does not have anxiety problems then using benzos will give them anxiety problems. Ultimately benzos just make things worse. They should only be used in acute situations IMO, never regularly

So many people that suffer from intractable anxiety problems dont realize that its their medication (more specifcally their rebound from the meds) that is usually the culprit

bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow, this thread brings back nightmares. PA hit it on the head. Benzo's should never be used regularly and DEFINITELY no longer than 2 months IMHO. My anxiety increased 10-fold after starting *****.

I made the mistake of trusting my primary care physician when she prescribed me *****. Remember, these Doctor's do not specialize in these drugs. It was a big mistake when I started them. Looking back my anxiety issues could have been handled several different ways. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/omega/omega.htm?

Owner, Elite Sports International
    www.omegasports.com
    www.burn24.com

Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post

So many people that suffer from intractable anxiety problems dont realize that its their medication (more specifcally their rebound from the meds) that is usually the culprit
    yep, especially the short-acting benzo's like ******, that shiats the DEVIL!!!!!

reflections7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reflections7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reflections7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reflections7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reflections7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reflections7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reflections7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reflections7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reflections7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reflections7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reflections7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Me TOO

Originally Posted by blackdream71 View Post
    yep, especially the short-acting benzo's like ******, that shiats the DEVIL!!!!!

Was on 1mg 3 times a day. Down to 1mg broke in half once a day. If I dont take it I feel like I have an apple in my throat. Its getting better. But there is no way in he11 I could have just stopped. I still havent but sure hope i do. I can tell If I dont take just that little tiny bit. For something so small it is strong.

JOWHEY is just really nice. (+1000) JOWHEY is just really nice. (+1000) JOWHEY is just really nice. (+1000) JOWHEY is just really nice. (+1000) JOWHEY is just really nice. (+1000) JOWHEY is just really nice. (+1000) JOWHEY is just really nice. (+1000) JOWHEY is just really nice. (+1000) JOWHEY is just really nice. (+1000) JOWHEY is just really nice. (+1000) JOWHEY is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    This is something hard to discuss, but here goes......

I have been on .5mg ***** 3 times per day for over a year for Generalized Anxiety Disorder. Well, I am out of ***** and I'm going through some really tough times.. I looked up the withdrawal symptoms and I have every one. People have a hard time understanding Anxiety and they think it is something that can be controlled with the mind. I have also read that in order to get off of ***** you are supposed to slowly taper off but I have completely ran out and have no means of obtaining more. I purchased a bottle of Psychotropin, but it does not seem to be helping much. Does anyone have first hand experiences with ***** withdrawals and how long it lasts?

P.S. Chad is so out of it he can't type. This is his girlfriend typing for him.

I use to be in the same boat man. It is hard to get away from them
    I eventually got upped to the bars, I was taking them like candy...
    and drinking with them. I had a script filled with 90 a month.

I was an alcoholic, I needed them for my withdrawals everyday after my binge drinking
    I had the worst anxiety. Always felt like I was going to die or have a heart attack
    if I did not take a *****...One day 7 months ago, I decided to ruff it out
    and Withdrew everything, alcohol, weed, *****, *******, ciggarettes.
    I was sick for a few days or a week but It was well worth it. My life has totally changed.

Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation

Dude I have anxiety too and its not bs. No one understands it and the withdrawl must be hell. I also have ***** and some days I am fine and some days I cant leave the house. You are lucky you have a gf and friends, I have no one and it makes things even harder. try excercising and lay off caffeine. Good luck!

matnwt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good luck man, talk to the Doc, he may perscribe lower doses or have another way to get you off of it. Sleep a lot and try to remove stess as much as possible for now.

Originally Posted by reflections7 View Post
    Was on 1mg 3 times a day. Down to 1mg broke in half once a day. If I dont take it I feel like I have an apple in my throat. Its getting better. But there is no way in he11 I could have just stopped. I still havent but sure hope i do. I can tell If I dont take just that little tiny bit. For something so small it is strong.
    i've been on 1mg of ****** 3 times per day for NINE YEARS!!!

because i was in Desert Storm and have PTSD and severe anxiety and panic attacks.

i'm switching from ****** to ****** (longer half life so less withdrawal symptoms) and doing a tapering down of ******, i actually thought it would be worse than it is, but its not that bad, in a few more weeks i'll be completely off of the ******.

i'm using this as a guide for my tapering down. she's one of the top experts in the world on benzo withdrawal.

http://www.benzo.org.uk/manual/bzsched.htm#s8
    Last edited by blackdream71; 10-27-2009 at 06:27 PM.

Originally Posted by JOEYTHEJEW View Post
    My life has totally changed.

good for you man, how long have you been clean?

stay strong.

sep19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    a little late to this party. Found this post through google.
    I got addicted to ***** 10 years ago when I was in my late teens. Like many of you, I had Generalized Anxiety disorder at 19, after a death in the family. This Dr. prescribed me *****, he is now in danger of losing his medical license over over-prescribing of this stuff to several of his patients

It started off as .25mg, then to .50, and then 1mg. I did this for years. He would give me 180pills per container and 4 refills. By the time I was 23 I was taking 6-9mg a day and sometimes drinking on top of this. Well I ran out of it one week. I couldn't sleep for 2 days, I couldn't function. It was HELL. It was the hardest thing I've ever been through. I decided to give a buddy of mine a ride one day after work to his house. While we were in the car at a stoplight, I had a massive seizure. I do not remember any of this. Apparently the police were called and I was combative with them. They thought I was on PCP because of the way I was acting. It wasn't until 5 hours later when I woke up in the ER handcuffed to the bed. I had Dr's standing over me yelling, asking what I had taken. I remember seeing the police in the room.

I had to have an EKG, Catscan and MRI to rule out any permanent damage. The Dr. said I am lucky I did not damage my heart, as the paramedics on scene said it was beating out of my chest. I spent a few days in the hospital and let me tell you, the next few days were hell. My body was WRECKED from the seizure, I would have complete body spasms every few minutes. I was on .25mg of ***** to prevent another seizure. They gave it to me once a day and I remember begging the nurses for it.

All in all, I lost my license for a little while but somehow managed to not get arrested. Even though I kicked a few police officers during the scuffle. The police actually saved my life i think and I did go and thank them afterwords.

***** is SERIOUS $hit. Do not take any chances with it. It CAN kill you!!!!!!

mar4ela has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mar4ela has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mar4ela has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mar4ela has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mar4ela has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mar4ela has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mar4ela has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mar4ela has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mar4ela has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mar4ela has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I think you are addicted by *****...

Murdah777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murdah777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murdah777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murdah777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murdah777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murdah777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murdah777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murdah777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murdah777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murdah777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murdah777 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well i have anxiety too. No one understands it and the withdrawl is tragic. I also have ***** and some days I am fine and some days Im bad

Originally Posted by mar4ela View Post
    I think you are addicted by *****...
    really? no sh*t?

you moron.