Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    welterracer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How do you get HUGE lats??

Ive got big traps, Big arms, Big Chest, Big legs.., . My back is very strong but you can hardly even see my lats.. (im looking for the wide big V )

I do Lat pulldowns, Wide grip pull ups (just body weight) and narrow grip hammer strength rows with up to 325lbs..

What am i doing wrong?

latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    proper chinups, pendlay rows, and PULLOVERS.
    Offering online personal training.. please PM for rates and complete info

Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    when you say your other body parts are "big" how big is that??

what do you weight?.....give your stats.....

like all other muscles......lats are made in the kitchen, not in the gym

latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what the hell are you talking about?? hes built size but his lats are lagging, there built in the gym idiot.

PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by latrell
    what the hell are you talking about?? hes built size but his lats are lagging, there built in the gym idiot.
    ha, firstly don't go around calling anyone an idiot when you really have no clue what you're talking about.
    secondly, delete your account and never vist bb.com again.
    kthxbye.
    Originally Posted by jasonw86

I've been taking nolva from a friend now at 40mg a week and was gonna do the 40/40/20/20 thing. But my nipple is still leaking something.
    BTW, we're not gay or anything, we just get bored when our girlfriends are gone and mess around with each other some. A lot of guys do it.

TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If the rest is growing it's more a weakpoint problem, than a diet problem...

I agree with Latrell, do chin/pull-ups and pendlay rows!

sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    JS Rows are a great back builder, or maybe try some DB rows to mix it up a bit? and change your grip on chins or pullups every 2 or 3 weeks
    and heavy pullovers also help strecth out your entire upperbody
    "There's a fine line between being fearless and being stupid" Indian Larry

Originally Posted by PieEyedPiper
    ha, firstly don't go around calling anyone an idiot when you really have no clue what you're talking about.
    secondly, delete your account and never vist bb.com again.
    kthxbye.
    instead of posting please go to the gym, u have no clue about anythign. and oh ahah you 2 are the same person,...

TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ok , aren't pullovers for the chest? Or am I thinking of something else? It's the exercise when you lie on a bench with a dumbell, lower it behind your head and "pull" it over your head, right?

Originally Posted by TheCore
    If the rest is growing it's more a weakpoint problem, than a diet problem...

yup exactly that guy who negged me is a wanker.

Ok , aren't pullovers for the chest? Or am I thinking of something else? It's the exercise when you lie on a bench with a dumbell, lower it behind your head and "pull" it over your head, right?
    there for the lats, and secondarily hit the chest. If you want a v-taper you need to do the pullover.

sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I find them to be great for the back and chest, I know if you do straight arm pullovers you feel it a lot in your lats, but with bent arm pullovers I feel it more in my chest
    "There's a fine line between being fearless and being stupid" Indian Larry

I looked it up, you're right!!! This is not good, I only feel it in my chest and tri's... My form must be bad

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    pullovers kick azz. Very good movement. Try holding the squeeze a bit longer perhaps that would help. My back responds best to cable rows and sternum chins.

GOP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GOP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GOP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GOP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GOP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GOP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GOP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GOP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GOP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GOP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GOP will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Have you tried weighted pullups? These guys have given you excellent advice for the most part, but in my opinion I think that weighted pullups might be a nice substitute for wide pullups.

I do pullups every day and my Lats are my best feature. Of course, it could be genetical or something along those lines, but just giving you my advice.

Good luck.

What are pendlay rows??

I will try the over heads..

Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    pull the **** up

Pendlay rows;
    Attached Images

its funny whenever i give good advice i get negged, meh.

Pendlay rows;
    We call those CHAINSAWs.. Unless the pic isnt right..

THanks for the help guys..

PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000)
    Look tough guy. Don't go around calling people names just cause they have a different perspective.
    If anything is built anywhere it's at home, in bed, resting.
    Saying "in the gym idiot." is pretty erroneous.

We don't know much of anything about his diet or training to say one way or the other. We're all just guessing and for you to call experienced lifters/posters (Mikey1) an idiot is just shortsighted.

Mikey1 was the only person here trying to find out more about this person's "size" stats, and diet/routine etc to make an informed suggestion on how to improve.

I'm just saying learn more before you start taking shots in the dark at what this guys problem might be. And don't call people idiots for trying to learn more about the issue to more appropriately assist.
    Last edited by PieEyedPiper; 05-07-2006 at 01:26 PM.
    Originally Posted by jasonw86

I've been taking nolva from a friend now at 40mg a week and was gonna do the 40/40/20/20 thing. But my nipple is still leaking something.
    BTW, we're not gay or anything, we just get bored when our girlfriends are gone and mess around with each other some. A lot of guys do it.

shut it muppet, yet im the only one who gave good advice.

Sure you grow in the kitchen and by resting, but if everything is big exept for his lats, then they must be a weakpoint of his...

There is no magic diet that only makes one bodypart grow, and not the others. If so I would've told him to eat more lat growing meals

Like I said, if the rest is growing it's more a weakpoint problem, than a diet problem...

He should how ever (the threadmaker), post his routine, to see what we can do about it...

_Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I thought I was in the TEEN FORUM for a second...still wondering..

Lifter,
    "Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless." Bruce Lee

"The pain of bodybuilding is inevitable, but whether you suffer or not is entirely up to you."

This isn't the teen section??? OMG! Where am I...?

kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you want a v-taper you need to do the pullover.
    that's a rather extreme statement.

my favorite back exercises, in no particular order:

BTN pullups
    close grip (hammer or underhand)
    JS/pendlay rows
    yates rows

learn how to do these and your back will develop.

kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you want a v-taper you need to do the pullover.

BTN pullups
    close grip (hammer or underhand) chins
    JS/pendlay rows
    yates rows

PowerBuilderxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerBuilderxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerBuilderxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerBuilderxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerBuilderxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerBuilderxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerBuilderxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerBuilderxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    thats a bent-over row
    Do wide grip chinups
    Dont ever say you have big everything els cause you obvisiosly dont.
    I bet you do barbell curls in the squat rack
    Here is a routine for you
    Wide grip chins sets till 50 reps
    Bent-over row 4 sets 10,6,4,2 reps increasing weight each time, till failure

knock yourself out

Originally Posted by kethnaab

BTN pullups
    close grip (hammer or underhand) chins
    JS/pendlay rows
    yates rows

yeah nabb probably im just quoting rusty jeffers from a segment on the fit show.