drolly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drolly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drolly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drolly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drolly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drolly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drolly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drolly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drolly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drolly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drolly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Swole v2 expiration date question

I ran a search and realize that expiration questions have been asked 1000 times here, but they seem to deal with creatine mono.... so..

How long before/after the expiration date do the ingredients in Swole v2 start to break down? I bought 3 jars back in September and for various reasons, haven't gotten around to using them. Looked the other day and the expiration date on them is November '05. Any help?

I'm hard-up for money right now, so it would be nice if I could still use those. Xceed looks interesting though and I might have to try that out (which may partially explain why it's taken me 3 months to get to trying out the Swole).

littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    well id say its fine to take them, but id email syntrax or ask a board rep on here as for the swolev2 i jsut came off a stack and loved it great ups amd energy in the gym my weights went up on ervery exercise so i was very happy with that
    Currently cutting down!
    Finishing Kin degree, with background in Exercise Science!

musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't see how it would be a problem if they are not open.

SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yeah as long as they are not open they should be fine please let me know how it turns out for you.