hyper24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Why did I lose strength during a set?

Okai, I have been able to bench 3 sets of 10 of 55kgs for while now, no worries. Proper form, nice and steady.

Today I put 55 kilos on, first set no worries, waited about 1.5-2 minutes, then second set I added 1.25kgs on each end as I felt i was ready to increase the weight.

Now i was doing 57.5kgs, got to about 4th rep and just completly lost strength. Couldnt do another one.

So bumped it back down to 55 kilos and couldnt do that, then I bumped it down to 40kgs and could only pump like 2 out.
    40kilos normally feels like a feather to lift.

Now im completly stumped to why this happended?
    Today I only ate breakfast and a little snack at uni because of a pretty busy schedule.
    Could it be because I didnt eat much today I just didnt have energy to do the work?

Big Drunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Drunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Drunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Drunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Drunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Drunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Drunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Drunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Drunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Drunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good days bad days happy days.
    ?

MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The new weight just taxed you more than you're used to in that movement.
    It's no biggie - you didn't honestly expect to hit the same number of reps as you do with 55kg when you put 57.5kg on the bar did you?

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)
    Attached Images

farmerlee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farmerlee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farmerlee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farmerlee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farmerlee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farmerlee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farmerlee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farmerlee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farmerlee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farmerlee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farmerlee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by hyper24
    Okai, I have been able to bench 3 sets of 10 of 55kgs for while now, no worries. Proper form, nice and steady.

Today I put 55 kilos on, first set no worries, waited about 1.5-2 minutes, then second set I added 1.25kgs on each end as I felt i was ready to increase the weight.

Now i was doing 57.5kgs, got to about 4th rep and just completly lost strength. Couldnt do another one.

So bumped it back down to 55 kilos and couldnt do that, then I bumped it down to 40kgs and could only pump like 2 out.
    40kilos normally feels like a feather to lift.

Now im completly stumped to why this happended?
    Today I only ate breakfast and a little snack at uni because of a pretty busy schedule.
    Could it be because I didnt eat much today I just didnt have energy to do the work?
    Strength and fatigue are mutually exclusive.
    "Holy, holy, holy is the LORD Almighty; the whole earth is full of his glory."

Isaiah 6:3

prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

!!

i would definitely say that if your preworkout meal wasn't up to par, you could easily have lost some strength. pre and post workout meals are two of the most important along with breakfast. my workouts are entirely different when my preworkout meal is lacking. sometimes you can also lose a step in your workout if you aren't properly hydrated. when i go to the gym, i make sure i am peeing close to clear. try this next time for you preworkout meal, it has worked wonders for me. eat 4 whole scrambled eggs, a slice of 100% whole wheat bread, and an apple around an hour before your workout. you will definitely feel the difference.
    supplements- whey protein, special two vitamin, amino fuel, NO Xplode, Tren Xtreme, Mass Xtreme, liver detoxifier and support, p5p, Reversitol, Met-RX Big 100 meal replacement bars, and lots of calories!

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DiamondDelts
    Hahahaha!
    Time To Re-Schedule