DanKing94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanKing94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanKing94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanKing94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanKing94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanKing94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanKing94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanKing94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanKing94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanKing94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanKing94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Rate My Shoulder Workout For Beginners!! Good Exercises!

Hope you guys like it! I think these exercises are great for the growth of your delts!!

I would really appreciate it if anyone could! Check my YouTube channel - www.youtube.com/user/KingFitnessWorkouts

It is about my journey trying to build muscle and sharing my workouts with you guys!!

I also try and do as many supplement reviews as possible! Would really appreciate any likes & subscribes!

And check my Blog - kingfintnessworkout.blogspot.co.uk/

TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Id opt for a standard overhead press
    - my opinion, Arnolds are a waste of time- unnecessary additional energy expenditure. (but some swear by them).
    You were performing a cable upright row (where you appeared lost for a name). I would widen grip to avoid possible shoulder injury.

Your raises were unique, it looked like you combined a front delt raise with lat raise and provided a forward lean to hit rear delts.. (I was a little lost)

DanKing94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanKing94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanKing94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanKing94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanKing94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanKing94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanKing94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanKing94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanKing94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanKing94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanKing94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by TJP33 View Post
    Id opt for a standard overhead press
    - my opinion, Arnolds are a waste of time- unnecessary additional energy expenditure. (but some swear by them).
    You were performing a cable upright row (where you appeared lost for a name). I would widen grip to avoid possible shoulder injury.

Your raises were unique, it looked like you combined a front delt raise with lat raise and provided a forward lean to hit rear delts.. (I was a little lost)
    Haha when i'm not sure about the raises haha! But I feel as though they work! And with the arnolds I feel as though they work very well! Especially since your front delts are constantly getting a good workout! thanks for the reply!
    I would really appreciate it if anyone could! Check my YouTube channel - www.youtube.com/user/KingFitnessWorkouts

It is about my journey trying to build muscle and sharing my workouts with you guys!!

I also try and do as many supplement reviews as possible! Would really appreciate any likes & subscribes!

And check my Blog - kingfintnessworkout.blogspot.co.uk/