Thread: ****ing hicups

__HaGGiS__ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) __HaGGiS__ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) __HaGGiS__ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) __HaGGiS__ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) __HaGGiS__ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) __HaGGiS__ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) __HaGGiS__ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) __HaGGiS__ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) __HaGGiS__ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) __HaGGiS__ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) __HaGGiS__ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

****ing hicups

I have hicups right now real bad, painful as hell.
    Does anyone know a REAL hicup cure?

SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    just take a HUGE breath and hold it till....

A. you can seriously not hold it anymore

or

B. you pass out

seriously ive never had hic-ups for more than a few minutes

Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    drinking water always worked for me.

or u could stand on ur head, drink apple sauce, chug a gallon of milk, eat a sandwhich...than turn right side up......that probably won't cure u but u sure as hell wont be hungry after that................

yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000)

Lightbulb

get laid. That has ALWAYS helped with my hicups... seriously.
    Always in on join date threads crew

Pусский Бра Kpy crew

BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally posted by Rocky388
    drinking water always worked for me.

or u could stand on ur head, drink apple sauce, chug a gallon of milk, eat a sandwhich...than turn right side up......that probably won't cure u but u sure as hell wont be hungry after that................
    LOL

yeah, i alwyas used water as well

To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well, if I remember correctly:
    Hiccups are caused when the diaphragm enters spasm. If you sit and contract the muscles in your abdominal area, by chance you may contract the diaphragm, regain control, and stop hiccupping.
    ALWAYS works for me, so give it a try.

Tom
    "In times of change the learners inherit the world whereas the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists." - Geoff Hofer

Fear The Day That I Reach 200lbs.

Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: ****ing hicups

Originally posted by __HaGGiS__
    I have hicups right now real bad, painful as hell.
    Does anyone know a REAL hicup cure?
    ok!!! I have a cure that has worked INSTANTLY EVERYTIME for years on end. I heard it on a radio show and thought yea why not try it and it WORKED!!!!

Here it is....

get a large glass of water. get a straw.

put straw in glass.
    place lips on straw.
    Hold nose shut....and with thumbs hold ears shut (dont know why but it works lol)
    now.... drink the whole glass....WITHOUT letting go of your nose or your ears.... dont take a breath.

Once the glass is finished WA-LA!!!! Hiccups gone....
    try it!
    Capitalisation is important. See the sentence "I helped my Uncle Jack off a horse."

BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I dunno about you, but most of us don't have 3 hands to hold all those at once

RaisedFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RaisedFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RaisedFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RaisedFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RaisedFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RaisedFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RaisedFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RaisedFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RaisedFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RaisedFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RaisedFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA So true, maybe you have to use one of your feet???? Haha
    "Jesus has a place for me
    A life of sin and infamy"

RaiZed Fist

Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by bigpoppaproppy
    RaisedFist beat me to it...nvm lol

i think he meat take ur index finger from both hands...and hold ur nose shut...than take ur thumbs...and put em over ur ears

the world may never know

"Man you're gettin' big" modestmuscle's Avatar
    modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Lightbulb

This has worked for me EVERYTIME I ever had hiccups. Get a large glass of water. Put in about a tablespoon of sugar. Mix it up. Drink. Stops hiccups instantly for me.

~MODEST

Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by bigpoppaproppy
    HAHAHAHA

nooo no nonono
    heheh

you use your two index fingers to hold your nostrils shut (one on each side) and your two thumbs to hold your ears!
    its easy
    haha
    Capitalisation is important. See the sentence "I helped my Uncle Jack off a horse."

Originally posted by Bracken
    HAHAHAHA

nooo no nonono
    heheh

you use your two index fingers to hold your nostrils shut (one on each side) and your two thumbs to hold your ears!
    its easy
    haha

gotcha

man, I can't wait to get hiccups agaiN! all these fancy new ideas to try out .