WhtCTS0713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bulking Question

I have an important question I need an answer to before I start working out again. I recently just got over pneumonia (Month out of the Gym) and lost some muscle and gain some body fat, right now I am 6'1, 180 lbs. I was in the middle of bulking before I got sick now my question is, can I go back to the gym and safely bulk (clean) and at the same loose the body fat I gained? My main worry is I dont want to get back to the gym and add to the excess bodyfat I gain with bulking and become fat again ( I was like 240 a year and half ago and lsot 60 pounds) thanks to anyone who can help.

OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WhtCTS0713
    I have an important question I need an answer to before I start working out again. I recently just got over pneumonia (Month out of the Gym) and lost some muscle and gain some body fat, right now I am 6'1, 180 lbs. I was in the middle of bulking before I got sick now my question is, can I go back to the gym and safely bulk (clean) and at the same loose the body fat I gained? My main worry is I dont want to get back to the gym and add to the excess bodyfat I gain with bulking and become fat again ( I was like 240 a year and half ago and lsot 60 pounds) thanks to anyone who can help.
    bulking is probably the biggest obstacle for people that used to be 'heavy'

you gotta work through it man, and just remember, when you start cutting again, itll be all the sweeter.

I am still pretty much a newbie(1 year BB'ing) so I hope you don't mind if I ask you a few questions. #1 I would like to be able to cut for sometime during the summer, so how long is a usual Bulking Phase? and #2 Where can I find good meal plans for a Clean Bulk? and finally #3 What supplements are worth taking when bulking(currently taking Whey, Multi, and Fish Oil but I ussually like something for energy pre-workout) thanks

Can anyone reply?

OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WhtCTS0713
    I am still pretty much a newbie(1 year BB'ing) so I hope you don't mind if I ask you a few questions. #1 I would like to be able to cut for sometime during the summer, so how long is a usual Bulking Phase? and #2 Where can I find good meal plans for a Clean Bulk? and finally #3 What supplements are worth taking when bulking(currently taking Whey, Multi, and Fish Oil but I ussually like something for energy pre-workout) thanks
    whey and vitamins is all you need.
    your bulking phase is as long as it takes to reach your goal, and when you do, you dont go jump into cutting right away, you stay at that weight for 1-2 weeks only maintaining, then cut after that, 1.5lbs to 2.5 lbs a week is how much you want, depending on how big you already are, and how tall. like a 140 lbs 5'7 guy wouldnt want to gain more than 2 lbs a week, but a lean 250lbs 7'0 guy could go 2.5 lbs easily.

meal plans, you make your own meal plans to fit your schedule, and your body, just read up

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150447

theres a good program there to help you plan your calories.