tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

100% PURE CFM WHEY brands...

Does anyone have a list of the companies and protein products out right now that are verifiably 100% CFM Whey?

Only product I know of to make this claim is Lo-Carb way by Biochem. The nutritional info on the back seems to be in line with what I would expect a CFM whey isolate to have - very high protein, low carb and fat.

A list of all companies making a pure CFM whey product would be appreciated!

-The Tofu Guru-

RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    - Cytodyne CytoPro
    - Scitec Whey Best (Glanbia)
    - Bioplex Pure WPI
    "Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"

RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You might want to check this out too:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...threadid=36807
    "Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"

tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Show me the Wheys

Thanks, yes, I have heard of SciTech WheyBest as being a VERY high quality product. Does BB.com sell it? (They use the Glanbia process/whey which is most certainly CFM.)

Anyone here use SciTech and if so, results?

Also, query - the Biochem Lo Carb Whey, if the label claim of 100% pure CFM whey is true, is one of the best deals in the BBing world at this time... which is why I am skeptical in the extreme. I just finished a container of the lo-carb whey by Biochem a month ago and it tasted great, but I always wondered how they sold pure CFM whey so cheap...

-The Tofu Guru-

Re: Show me the Wheys

Originally posted by tofu_guru
    Thanks, yes, I have heard of SciTech WheyBest as being a VERY high quality product.
    SciteC

Does BB.com sell it?
    The Cyberstore is just on top of the page.

Anyone here use SciTech and if so, results?
    I will be receiving a jug of Whey Best tomorrow. For post-WO use only.
    "Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"

SciTec

The Cyberstore is just on top of the page.
    OK, OK... I'll admit that wasn't the brightest question... lol.

-The Tofu Guru-