Sometimes I can be a dick jkeithc82's Avatar
    jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Scivation/Designer Supplements Teaming Up!

Scivation and Designer Supplements are teaming up to call for 10 testers for a Sesamin/Melting Point combo! Each tester will receive 1 bottle of each product to log.

Those interested, please post please post your

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience:

Training Schedule/Protocol:

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:

Current supplements:

Current Diet:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

Prescription/Recreational drugs:

Supplement history:

Reason why we should pick you (paragraph):
    Last edited by jkeithc82; 05-04-2006 at 11:48 AM.
    Sinners in the hands of an angry Mod.

Mod is a concept...by which, we measure, our pain.

jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Peroxisome Profilerator-Activated Receptors (PPARs) and their use in Improving Health and Wellness

Derek Charlebois

Introduction

Peroxisome profilerator-activated receptors (PPARs) are nuclear hormone receptors that belong to the steroid/thyroid/retinoid superfamily of receptors (Keller et al. 2000). PPARs form heterodimers with the retinoid-X receptors (RXR). The PPAR/RXR dimer then binds to a peroxisome proliferators-response element (Staels and Fruchart 2005), a DNA-specific sequence of which many types exist. This binding activates a change in gene transcription.

There exist three different PPAR isoforms, alpha, beta/delta, and gamma, which when activated stimulate _expression of genes involved in energy homeostasis, specifically the metabolism of glucose and fatty acids (Blaschke et al. 2006). These different isoforms vary in their affinity to ligands, distribution throughout the body, and cofactors proteins they bind to. Each isoform has distinct properties and actions when activated.

PPAR-Alpha

PPAR-alpha is found in metabolically active tissues, the liver, adipocytes, skeletal muscle, the heart, and the kidneys, where it is involved in lipid metabolism, and in vascular endothelium, vascular smooth muscle, and macro****es.

PPAR-alpha activation increases the _expression of lipoprotein lipase and apolipoprotein A-V (apoA-V) while simultaneously decreasing _expression of apoC-III in the liver, which decreases VLDL particles and lowering plasma triglycerides in chylomicrons (Staels and Fruchart 2005). These changes liberate fatty acids, allowing them to either be oxidized or stored. This suggests that use of a PPAR-alpha agonist may be beneficial in aiding fat loss.

In addition to the change in plasma fatty acid levels, hepatic apoA-I andapoA-II are increased by PPAR-alpha activation, which improves cholesterol levels by increasing HDL levels (Chinetti et al. 2001).

PPARbeta/delta

The exact actions of PPARbeta/delta are still being researched, though in obese animals it appears to decrease adiposity. Some feel that PPARbeta/delta may serve as a “back-up” to PPARalpha or have more specific actions in skeletal muscle than PPARalpha does (Tenenbaum et al. 2005).

PPAR-Gamma

PPARgamma is found primarily in adipocytes, vascular endothelium, vascular smooth muscle, and macro****es, but also in smaller number in skeletal muscle and the heart (Staels and Fruchart 2005). It is involved in the storage of fatty acids and is activated by leukotrienes, prostaglandins, and fatty acids. Activation of PPAR-gamma can either increases or decreases the transcription of genes and enzymes involved in insulin sensitivity and adipogenesis, adipocyte differentiation, cell proliferation, and the inflammatory process (Kodera et al. 2000), all of which play a role in obesity and metabolic syndrome X (abdominal obesity, insulin resistance, and elevated blood pressure). Obesity and insulin resistance lead to elevated plasma fatty acid levels. Activation of PPAR-gamma increase fatty acid storage, therefore obesity and insulin resistance suppress PPAR-gamma activation (Guo and Tabrizchi 2005).

Activation of PPAR-gamma should decrease insuling resistance. The anti-diabetic drug thiazolidinediones has been used to treat type-2 diabetes, though possible hepaotoxicity and congestive heart failure due to use of this drug has limited its use (Guo and Tabrizchi 2005).

Natural Dietary Supplements Targeting PPAR (Lignans and Fatty Acids)

Due to the potential side effects associated with the current pharmaceutical drugs that target PPAR receptors, safe alternatives are being searched for. New research is being done with various lignans and fatty acids to measure their ability to activate the PPAR receptors.

Sesamin

Sesamin is a naturally occurring lignan found in sesame seeds and oil. A lignan is a molecule that combines with a receptor or another entity acting as an “activator.” sesamin has been shown to be a potent PPAR-alpha agonist (Ide et al. 2003). The majority of sesamin research has been done on rats, but the results are very promising for use of sesamin to treat type-2 diabetes and obesity.

Fat can be oxidized in the mitochondria and the peroxisomes of cells, the majority of this oxidation occurring in skeletal muscle cells and the liver. PPARalpha activation by sesamin increases fat oxidation in mitochondria and peroxisomes by increasing the _expression of enzymes involved in beta-oxidation of fatty acids (Sirato-Yasumoto et al. 2001). Of vital important, sesamin increases the _expression of the mitochondrial enzyme carnitine palmitoyl transferase (CPT) (Sirato-Yasumoto et al. 2001). CPT, the rate-limiting enzyme in beta-oxidation of fatty acids in skeletal muscle and liver cell mitochondria, is found on the outer membrane of mitochondria and carries fatty acids across the membrane into the mitochondria by binding to them. Increasing the _expression of CPT will allow more fatty acids to be transported into the mitochondria where they can be oxidized.

In addition to increasing the oxidation of fat, sesamin supplementation has also been shown to decrease lipogenesis by decreasing lipogenic enzymes in the liver. sesamin has been shown to decrease the gene _expression of sterol regulatory element binding protein-1 (SREBP-1), acetyl-CoA carboxylase, and fatty acid synthase, among other lipogenic enzymes (Ide et al 2001), which means less fat is esterifized in the liver and therefore less fat is stored in adipose tissue.

TetradecylThioacetic Acid (TTA)

TetradecylThioacetic Acid (TTA), a non beta-oxidizable fatty acid analog, has been shown to activate all three of the PPAR receptors in rats, in the ranking order of alpha > beta/delta > gamma (Madsen et al. 2002). TTA has been shown to increase insulin sensitivity by increasing hepatic fat oxidation and ketogenesis while draining fatty acids from the blood and extrahepatic tissues. This drainage of fatty acids by the liver increases the ability of adipocytes and skeletal muscle in uptake glucose (Grav et al. 2003).

TTA has been shown to cause mitochondrial and peroxi****l proliferation in rats (Kryvi et al. 1990), leading to increased beta-oxidation of fatty acids in the liver, along with increasing uncoupling protein-2 (UCP-2) _expression (Grav et al. 2003). UCP-2, and UCP-3, is involved in preventing the accumulation of oxygen-specific free radicals and in regulating lipogenesis and ketogenesis. UCP-2 is found throughout the body (Grav et al. 2003). These three adaptations, increased mitochondria, peroxisomes, and UCP-2 concentrations, all aid in increasing insulin sensitivity and reducing adiposity.

Scivation Sesamin + Designer Supplements Melting Point

Sesamin (found in Scivation’s Sesamin) and TTA (found in Designer Supplements Melting Point) compliment each other very well with regards to fat loss and health enhancement. The dual action of PPARalpha and PPARbeta agonist creates a huge increase in fat oxidation. This non-stimulant fat oxidation stack is a potent combo guaranteed to melt the fat off your body.

References:

Blaschke F, Takata Y, Caglayan E, Law RE, Hsueh WA. Obesity, peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor, and atherosclerosis in type 2 diabetes. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2006 Jan;26(1):28-40. Epub 2005 Oct 20. Review.

Cabrero A, Laguna JC, Vazquez M: Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors and the control of inflammation. Curr Drug Targets Inflamm Allergy1 :243 –248,2002

Chinetti G, Lestavel S, Bocher V, Remaley AT, Neve B, Torra IP, Teissier E, Minnich A, Jaye M, Duverger N, Brewer HB, Fruchart JC, Clavey V, Staels B: PPAR-alpha and PPAR-gamma activators induce cholesterol removal from human macro****e foam cells through stimulation of the ABCA1 pathway. Nat Med7 :53 –58,2001

Grav HJ, Tronstad KJ, Gudbrandsen OA, Berge K, Fladmark KE, Martinsen TC, Waldum H, Wergedahl H, Berge RK. Changed energy state and increased mitochondrial beta-oxidation rate in liver of rats associated with lowered proton electrochemical potential and stimulated uncoupling protein 2 (UCP-2) _expression: evidence for peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-alpha independent induction of UCP-2 _expression. J Biol Chem. 2003 Aug 15;278(33):30525-33. Epub 2003 May 19.

Guo L, Tabrizchi R. Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma as a drug target in the pathogenesis of insulin resistance. Pharmacol Ther. 2005 Nov 20

Ide T., et al. 2001. Sesamin, a sesame lignan, decreases fatty acid synthesis in rat liver accompanying the down-regulation of sterol regulatory element binding protein-1. Biochim Biophys Acta. Nov 30;1534(1):1-13.

Ide T., et al. 2003. Sesamin, a Sesame Lignan, as a Potent Lipid-Lowering Food Component. JARQ 37 (3), 151 - 158.

Keller JM, Collet P, Bianchi A, Huin C, Bouillaud-Kremarik P, Becuwe P, Schohn H, Domenjoud L, Dauca M. Implications of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors (PPARS) in development, cell life status and disease. Int J Dev Biol. 2000 Aug;44(5):429-42. Review.

Kodera, Y., Takeyama, K., Murayama, A., Suzawa, M., Masuhiro ,Y. and Kato, S. (2000) Ligand type-specific interactions of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor with transcriptional coactivators. J. Biol. Chem.,275, 33201-33204

Kryvi H, Aarsland A, Berge RK. Morphologic effects of sulfur-substituted fatty acids on rat hepatocytes with special reference to proliferation of peroxisomes and mitochondria.
    J Struct Biol. 1990 May;103(3):257-65.

Madsen L, et al. Tetradecylthioacetic acid prevents high fat diet induced adiposity and insulin resistance. J Lipid Res. 2002 May;43(5):742-50.

Maeda N, Takahashi M, Funahashi T, Kihara S, Nishizawa H, Kishida K, Nagaretani H, Matsuda M, Komuro R, Ouchi N, Kuriyama H, Hotta K, Nakamura T, Shimomura I, Matsuzawa Y: PPAR-gamma ligands increase _expression and plasma concentrations of adiponectin, an adipose-derived protein. Diabetes50 :2094 –2099,2001

PPARbeta: studies using null mice. Biochim Biophys Acta1632 :80 –89,2003

Sirato-Yasumoto S, Katsuta M, Okuyama Y, et al. Effect of sesame seeds rich in sesamin and sesamolin on fatty acid oxidation in rat liver. J Agric Food Chem 2001 May;49(5):2647-51.

Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hi, I really hope you pick me and here goes:

Sex: Female

Height: 62 inches

Weight:128

Bodytype: Endomorph

Training experience: 5 years lifting weights, former personal trainer

Training Schedule/Protocol: Fullbody workout, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
    Cycle rep ranges every 2 weeks from 15-12-8.
    Exercises-mostly compounds
    Sunday is rest day

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: Running or Swimming, 45 minutes Mon, Wed, Fri

Current supplements: Taking Scivation Sesamin and LipidFX

Current Diet: 1500 calories a day 40/40/20
    Proteins: Chicken, Fish, Eggs, Cottage Cheese
    Carbs: Ezekial bread, brown rice, fruit, black beans
    veggies: any and all-5-6 svgs daily

Short Term Goal: Fat loss-slowly trying to lean out

Long Term Goal: Maintenance

Prescription/Recreational drugs: None

Supplement history: A long one: xenadrine RFA-1
    Stacker 2
    Hydroxycut
    vpx redline
    lipo 6
    Sesathin/Sesamin
    MAN scorch
    Lipid FX

First and foremost, I am consistent in my training and diet. I schedule any cheats in advance and eat very clean. I am very knowledgeable about training and nutrition, and I apply this knowledge to myself. As a result, I was able to lose 90 lbs. Another reason to pick me, is my work flow is very light, but I am at the computer all day, so I have plenty of time to maintain a log. I also think that scivation is a great company, and I have alot of respect for your supplements, I would really like to be a tester.

arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Sex: F

Height: 6'

Bodyfat: 29% *calipered by husband.

Weight: 173.8

Bodytype: Meso/Endo

Training experience: Just over 1 year heavy lifting and good nutrition

Training Schedule/Protocol: Currently 2x per week full body's. Includes squats, stiff legged deadlifts, bench press, shoulder press, dips, pull ups, bent bb rows, lunges, bi curls, skullcrushers, bulgarian squats, face pulls, weighted hypers. 3 sets of 6-8 reps for compounds and 2 sets of 6-10 reps for isolations. Rep range goes high about 2-4 times a month at 10-12 reps.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: Currently 2 moderate 30 minute sessions per week and 1 alpha cardio session per week. I also walk for about 5 hours on Fridays and 11 hours on Saturdays (waitressing).

Current supplements: whey, fish oil, multivitamin, MAN Vaporize

Current Diet: Cutting, 1900-2000 clean cals. 40/40/20 Includes oats, egg whites, turkey, yogurt, whey, chicken, veggies, fruit, nuts, natural peanut butter. I cheat about once every 2-3 weeks as needed. I try not to have unscheduled cheats.

Short Term Goal: Lose 9 lbs and 5-7% bodyfat

Long Term Goal: Maintain at 160 lbs and about 17-18% bf

Prescription/Recreational drugs: Birth control pills

Supplement history: Currently testing MAN Vaporize. I was chosen to test Scorch Remix + Vaporize but found out the hard way that I do not do well with stimulant fat burners at all. The MAN guys and I have discussed it extensively and I have discontinued the Scorch and am currently logging just the Vaporize. That log will be done in roughly 20-25 days. Here is the link with before pics:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=779914

Reason why we should pick you (paragraph): I have been researching Melting Point for a few weeks now, since I have learned that my body rejects stimulant fat burners. It sounds like a very promising product and something that I would feel safe taking. I've followed a few MP logs (Skelooth's and currently fitnfirm's) and the results are exciting and definite. I feel as though I can benefit from these products as so many others have and would love the opportunity. And as you can tell from my current log I am detailed and I can update almost daily. I can also do before and after pics no problem. I am completely dedicated to training and nutrition and have also maintained a journal in the female journaling section for over a year: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...442199&page=79
    And I'm going to Cabo at the end of August and would love to look KILLER!!!

I do want to say that I think Rachel would be an awesome tester for this-she is very knowledgeable about bbing, helpful to other board members, and would be a great logger.
    Last edited by arose70; 05-04-2006 at 05:28 PM.
    "Ain't no party like a Scranton party cause a Scranton party don't stop."

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Keep the applications coming.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

WowWowWowWow ab-swing asianbabe's Avatar
    ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000)

Wink asianbabe's awesome application

Sex: Female

Height: 5'5'"

Weight: 113lbs

Bodytype: Not the traditional! Probably ecto/endo - I am skinnyfat!

Training experience:
    6 months lifting weights
    Certified aerobics instructor

Training Schedule/Protocol:

Mon: AM Cardio (high intensity) ; PM Pilates
    Tues: Full Body training + 20min cardio (steady state)
    Wed: Rest
    Thurs: Legs
    Fri: Chest/Shoulders/Triceps + 20min cardio (ss)
    Sat: Pilates
    Sun: Back/Biceps + 20min cardio (ss)

Exercises: Predominatly compounds - including squats, leg press, deadlift, chest press, bent over rows, lunges, split squats, assisted pull ups, shoulder press

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:
    Cardio is performed 3-4 days week, usually after training which involves 20min steady state on any machine, or in the PM - cardio classes - spin, kickboxing etc
    I also try to get in a HIIT session on the treadmill once a week.
    However, I am experimenting with different types of cardio and different amounts, I found that too much of it was starting to inhibit muscle gain.

Current supplements:

Multi
    Whey
    Fish oil
    Sesamin
    Xtend
    L-carnitine

Current Diet:

Carb cycling: Low/High/Low/High/Low/Low/High
    Slightly modified form to allow for muscle gain, no carb days are not incorporated
    90% clean diet, eating between 1700- 2200 cals daily depending on high or low carb day, netting in a slight calorific gain at the end of the week. I am also experimenting with calorie intake to keep fat gain to a minimum.

Short Term Goal: Gain muscle, without packing on fat

Long Term Goal: Recomposition - to get rid of my skinnyfatness

Prescription/Recreational drugs: N/a

Supplement history:
    I'm still relatively new to bodybuilding, so have not tried many supplements.
    Just started to add Sesamin, Xtend and L-carnitine a week ago; fish oil, flax and multi which I have been taking for a few months

Reason why we should pick you:
    I am different. I am still a novice, so it should be interesting to see the results from testing the product on someone who has been relatively free from supplement usage, as well as with alternative goals to the traditional cutting and bulking!

I have been logging in a journal of my progress thus far, which I update on most days:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=676157

It would not be difficult for me to log and test these products. I am a very organised individual and enjoy being accountable for what I do. I will ensure that my logs are detailed and regular and hopefully full of progress!

The melting point/sesamin combo sounds interesting and being a non-stimulant, I believe it may very well fit in with my current goals. I have only recently started supplementing with sesamin, so I look forward to see how the results of the combination will come out (if I get it!)

Thanks! =)

mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Sex: F

Height: 5'1"

Weight: 128

Bodytype: Meso-endo combo

Training experience: Bodybuilding for 4 yrs and before that I was an endurance athlete

Training Schedule/Protocol: This is dependent on weather I'm competing or not but typically somewhat like this:
    1. Quads and abs
    2. Shoulders and Hams/Calves
    3. Chest and light biceps
    4. off
    5. Back and light hams/ abs
    6. Arms and calves
    7. off

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 3 to 4 days a week 30-40 min. I like to keep my body guessing so sometimes I will perform HIIT and other times it will be moderate for longer periods. I enjoy the stairmaster, elliptical, treadmill, and love running outdoors.

Current supplements: Creatine, BCAA's B complex, magnesium, glutamine, EFA's

Current Diet:3 to 4 days of low carb 60P/20C/30F followed by high carb day 40/40/20 ratio
    Main protein sources are chicken, eggs, tuna, lean beef, turkey and protein powder.
    Main sources of complex carbs are oats, brown rice, quinoa, ezekiel products, sweet potatoes.
    Fats come from fish oil, Total EFA supplement, Evening Primrose Oil and other sources like olive oil.

Short Term Goal: lose about 5lbs of fat

Long Term Goal: to be able to maintain about 16%bf in the off season.

Prescription/Recreational drugs: none

Supplement history: Same as listed above. I do cycle my supplements and take some time off from what's listed. I periodically add vanadyl sulfate and 7-keto or DHEA supp as well as LeanMC by Ergopharm.

Reason why we should pick you (paragraph): I am a competitive bb looking for a product that will aid in staying a little leaner in the off season. Due to my bodytype/genetics combo, I find staying lean a challange even with a good clean diet. I currently have a detailed training journal since January 1st of 2006 that includes pictures, daily training and supplement information as well as daily diet.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=662270

My training is very consistent and keeping a log will not be a problem.

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Testers Chosen!

jppicks
    rudyky08
    HalleluYAH
    fish153
    CanadaBBOY
    davejlowe
    arose70
    RichardRussell
    XcriticalbenchX
    mommy*2*3

Please E-mail me (NO PMs) at uhockey@designersupps.com with the following information: NAME AND ADDRESS, BB.COM SCREENNAME, and the Approximate date when I can expect your log to begin!

Remember, this is DS and Scivation, our customer service doesn't slip and you can expect a number of us to be watching logs, offering advice, and doing whatever we can to make sure these stellar products treat you right (and are treated right in return.)

To those of you not selected, I apologize, but check out the following link for a sweet deal on the Sesamin+Melting Point Stack.

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...d.php?t=786407
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000)

fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Guys, do you want us women to post our logs in the main supplement log subforum?

atherjen is on a distinguished road. (+10) atherjen is on a distinguished road. (+10) atherjen is on a distinguished road. (+10) atherjen is on a distinguished road. (+10) atherjen is on a distinguished road. (+10) atherjen is on a distinguished road. (+10) atherjen is on a distinguished road. (+10) atherjen is on a distinguished road. (+10) atherjen is on a distinguished road. (+10) atherjen is on a distinguished road. (+10) atherjen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ya'll shoudl jump on this!!! Great combo there
    Preppin for 2007 Nationals figure

*Designer Supplements sponsered athlete*

Originally Posted by fish153
    Guys, do you want us women to post our logs in the main supplement log subforum?
    Yes ma'am!

fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by uhockey
    Yes ma'am!
    Awesome - I'm excited for this!

We're excited to. If only the 10th person would send her information, we could get this show on the road.

atherjen is on a distinguished road. (+10) atherjen is on a distinguished road. (+10) atherjen is on a distinguished road. (+10) atherjen is on a distinguished road. (+10) atherjen is on a distinguished road. (+10) atherjen is on a distinguished road. (+10) atherjen is on a distinguished road. (+10) atherjen is on a distinguished road. (+10) atherjen is on a distinguished road. (+10) atherjen is on a distinguished road. (+10) atherjen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by uhockey
    We're excited to. If only the 10th person would send her information, we could get this show on the road.

Come on ladies!!!! I am telling you, this is something to jump on! Just give it a try, it's a solid stack and I h ave confidence in it's results! Whats to loose?

Preppin for 2007 Nationals figure

*Designer Supplements sponsered athlete*

White Knight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) White Knight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) White Knight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) White Knight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) White Knight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) White Knight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) White Knight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) White Knight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) White Knight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) White Knight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) White Knight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Too late for me to enter this eh?

Sex:F

Height:5'2"

Weight:120 today

Bodytype:

Training experience:several years

Training Schedule/Protocol:6 days per week..Now training for comp 6 weeks out....just split it out to upper one day, lower next day

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:for comp- 7 days a week, 1-1/2- 2hrs per day

Current supplements:Scivation Xtend, CLA, R-ala, Acteyl L-Cartinine, Animal Pak,

Current Diet:carb cycling diet..3 days to 1

Short Term Goal:comp 6 weeks out

Long Term Goal:continue to compete

Prescription/Recreational drugs:none

Supplement history:I have tried many things including Semamin, sesathin, red rockets , etc etc etc etc

Cause I am 110% into it and I am honest as to what suplements work and don't work for me...

Link to my log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=662067

PS_ I would only start this after the comp

Thanks
    “Knowledge and experience are the only real paths to success. But passion will clear the path of any debris and roadblocks along the way.”

-----------------------
    My site - www.whiteknight.ca

Too late, but there is a GREAT discount sale going on right here on bb.com on the combo!