dd01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

parabody or bodysolid half-rack

hello, i'm new to this forum (and this sport). I hope you can help me with the following question. I'm thinking of buying one of these two multipress-racks (only the racks, not all the options) The parabody would cost me about 350 euros, the body-solid 400 euros.
    Which one should i buy? or is there not much difference?

thanx
    http://www.bodysolid.com/Item.aspx?I...lti-Press+Rack
    http://us.home.lifefitness.com/content.cfm/power

C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Doesn't appear to be any significant difference between them.

Chopra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chopra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chopra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chopra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chopra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chopra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There both virtually the same mate but for the extra cash on the bodysolid rack youll get an in home lifetime warranty. Myself tho, i'd go for the Parabody as not much can go wrong with them anyway.
    No Drugs, No Toning, No 20 set chest routines, Definitley no commercial gyms (I like my dungeon)
    No Buls**t, just no nonsense Strength Training.

cinnabar8521 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnabar8521 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnabar8521 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnabar8521 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnabar8521 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnabar8521 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnabar8521 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnabar8521 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnabar8521 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnabar8521 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnabar8521 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have a few pieces of parabody and would recommend it.

rm41400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rm41400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rm41400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rm41400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rm41400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rm41400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    6 one and 1/2 dozen the other. I have the bodysolid with all the attachments and like it alot.Body-Solid will take care of you better if you need something though. My experience with Parabody is that they make great equipment but nickel and dime you on replacement parts.

pump u up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dd01
    hello, i'm new to this forum (and this sport). I hope you can help me with the following question. I'm thinking of buying one of these two multipress-racks (only the racks, not all the options) The parabody would cost me about 350 euros, the body-solid 400 euros.
    Which one should i buy? or is there not much difference?

thanx
    http://www.bodysolid.com/Item.aspx?I...lti-Press+Rack
    http://us.home.lifefitness.com/content.cfm/power
    They seem very similar. When I was looking I favored the BodySolid b/c I found a place that was selling it for $349 (USD) shipped so it was much cheaper (couldn't find any good deals on the parabody). I would probably go with the cheaper one. FWIW, I have a Parabody lat station and am happy with the quality.