exstatic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exstatic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exstatic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exstatic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exstatic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exstatic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Need some advice on bulking vs waiting

Hey well I know everyone gets mad at people reposting and what not so if you want to just leave me a link or something with advice. Heres the deal. I want to get serious into the whole scene. Right now I am just having some trouble determining whether or not to get serious now, or after the summer season. I dont want to get all flabby while im out on the boat and stuff. But I don't want to slack off either. As of right now my stats are as fallows: age - 17 Height - 6'1" Weight - 176 lbs. 13% bodyfat. Max bench - somewhere around 225. Max squat - over 300, havn't tried to max out yet. Chest size - 44 inch. Waist - 32 inch. Arm - 14.5 inch. Right now it seems like I am just "maintaining" Im not gaining or losing streangth, therefore I want to get real serious, I have creatine and drink enough water (8-9, 16 ounce bottles) Right now I do a 3 day a week split for an hour, my Dad an I were talking and he says maybe I need to do more days if I want to seriously gain. So if you guys think I should go serious now, should I also up the days I workout? ANd if so, you guys have some links with good splits, or routines that worked well for you all? Thanks
    Current:
    Body Fat: around 12%
    Max Bench: 225 X 4
    Max Squat: over 300 (Havn't maxed yet)
    Arm mesurement: 14 1/2 in.
    Chest: 43 in.
    Waist: 33 in.