Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up New MET-Rx Products Have Been Launched!!!!!!

I can now spill the beans!!! Finally!! Like I have been mentioning the last couple of months, MET-Rx has been at work on a new line of products. I can now officially share with you those products. I am very excited with this new line and I'm sure you will be too. At this time I do not know when the products will be available on Bodybuilding.com but I do know within the next couple of weeks the products will be available on www.metrx.com. I will fill you all in when I hear a date on when the products will be in the Cyberstore. OK, enough with the talking, here are the products and their descriptions!

Muscle Mass & Strength
    MET-Rx® 100%* Ultramyosyn Whey Protein Powder

-Superior Source of BCAAs

Great-tasting premium whey, that delivers a powerful blend of high quality protein and the perfect combination of Branched Chain Amino Acids bodybuilders and athletes demand.

· Contains all the amino acids required for supporting lean muscle*
    · Gold Standard for Quality with Micro-Filtered Whey Protein Isolate and Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate
    · Quick absorbing Whey Protein Blend to speed amino acid delivery
    · Instantized Whey Protein for easy mixing
    *This product is composed of a protein blend that is 100% Whey Protein

Fat Loss and Muscle Tone
    MET-Rx® Xtreme ThermoSlim

-Energy Booster*

Help curb your appetite and support extreme energy with MET-Rx® Xtreme ThermoSlim.* Xtreme ThermoSlim combines three hardcore proprietary formulations.

· ThermoPlex Blend - contains a combination of thermogenic herbs to give you the kick you need to start your workout and help speed up lipolysis to make fat available for energy*.
    · HydroxyPlex Blend - helps in the fight to curb appetite*.
    · InsulPlex Blend - contains chromium to promote sugar and fat metabolism*.

MET-Rx® Hardcore Tonalin CLA
    -1000mg

Tonalin® CLA is a powerful supplement that has been clinically shown to help reduce body fat and help keep it off when taken every day.*

· Clinically shown to aid in the maintenance of lean tissue, which is important to help your body burn calories more efficiently.*
    · Helps reduce body fat*
    · Supports lean muscle mass*
    · Derived from all natural safflower oil

Performance Supplements
    MET-Rx® Xtreme NitroPump NOS

-Superior Vaso-Flow Booster

MET-Rx® Xtreme NitroPump NOS (can not make any claims on arginine for lean body mass or performance). Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate is an amino acid compound that helps maintain normal, healthy blood flow and nutrient delivery to muscle cells*. This supplement is important for circulation of glucose and other nutrients to muscle during exercise.*

· Contains Arginine, an amino acid that can serve as a precursor for the formation of Nitric Oxide*.
    · Advanced time-release delivery system to further facilitate continual absorption of Arginine into the blood stream.

MET-Rx® Hardcore ZMA®
    -Patent-Pending Mineral Support Formula

Hardcore training can deplete your body’s minerals… reload with MET-Rx Hardcore ZMA. The combination of Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B6 is a unique, university tested, patent-pending mineral support formula containing highly bioavailable forms of Zinc and Magnesium.

· Zinc is an important mineral beneficial for male physiology by supporting healthy testosterone levels.*
    · Magnesium is an essential component of the muscle enzyme creatine kinase and is a vital factor in energy production and muscle contractions*.
    · Contains Vitamin B-6, which acts as a cofactor to an enzyme required for aspartate metabolism*.

MET-Rx® Hardcore Tribulus Terrestris
    -Standardized for 40% Saponins

Tribulus Terrestris is a traditional Ayurvedic herb used for centuries in Indian culture. Popular among bodybuilders, MET-Rx Hardcore Tribulus Terrestris is the perfect complement to your hardcore training regimen.

· Standardized for 40% saponins per serving to ensure you receive the active components.
    · Hardcore Laboratory Tested

Exercise Recovery and Repair
    MET-Rx® Hardcore L-Glutamine

-Anti-Catabolic*

MET-Rx Hardcore L-Glutamine is a powerful fuel for your muscles and supports recovery from hardcore workouts*. · L-Glutamine is vital for the proper functioning of the immune system.*

· Glutamine is a crucial component of muscle cells.*

Size
    300g Hardcore L-Glutamine Powder
    500g Hardcore L-Glutamine Powder
    1000g Hardcore L-Glutamine Powder
    100 Hardcore L-Glutamine 500mg Capsule
    200 Hardcore L-Glutamine 500mg Capsule
    100 Hardcore L-Glutamine 1000mg Capsule
    200 Hardcore L-Glutamine 1000mg Capsule

MET-Rx® Hi-Test Liquid Amino
    -BCAA Nitrogen Formulation

MET-Rx® Hi-Test Liquid Amino is the easily digested Amino Acid source specially designed to be used as part of a hardcore training regimen.

· Features Amino-Sorb technology… for rapid Amino Acid delivery right when you need it.
    · Contains a blend of essential amino acids, including all three branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)
    · Amino Acids serve as protein building blocks*
    · Specially formulated for bodybuilders, powerlifters and athletes

MET-Rx® Hardcore Amino 3000
    MET-Rx Hardcore Amino 3000 is a powerful blend of all three Branched Chained Amino Acids plus other essential aminos to help your body build protein, which is the main component of muscle tissue.*

· Scientifically formulated for your hardcore bodybuilding regimen.
    · Amino Acids provide crucial building blocks for protein, which is the main component of muscle tissue*

MET-Rx® HMB Capsules
    HMB is getting more and more popular with bodybuilders who want to make the most of their gains. HMB is a metabolite of leucine, a branched chain amino acid that has been scientifically researched in combination with weight training.

· May help support strength levels and muscles*.
    · HMB is a metabolite of leucine
    · Scientifically researched

MET-Rx® Xtreme Creatine Blast RTC
    -Rapid Transport Creatine

Xtreme Creatine Blast RTC takes ordinary Creatine supplements to the next level with the addition of fast digesting carbohydrates and electrolytes. This great-tasting Creatine formula supports muscle size, strength and power*.

· Helps promote athletic performance*
    · Creatine enhances the ability of your muscles to produce higher muscular force, especially during short bouts of maximal exercise*
    · Certified Pure by laboratory HPLC analysis.
    · Tastes Great. Easy to mix.

Size Flavor
    2lb Fruit Punch
    5lb Fruit Punch
    2lb Grape
    5lb Grape

MET-Rx® Hardcore Creatine
    -100% HPLC Pure Creatine Monohydrate

Don’t trust your workout to anything less than MET-Rx’s Hardcore Creatine Caps and Powder. Each serving contains HPLC Pure Creatine Monohydrate, the best source of creatine because it contains more creatine per weight of material than any other source.

· Supports lean muscle mass, strength, power and speeds up recovery rates*
    · Enhances the ability of muscles to produce higher muscular force, especially during short bouts of maximal exercise*
    · Helps promote athletic performance*
    · Pharmaceutical Grade

Size
    120ct Hardcore Creatine Caps
    240ct Hardcore Creatine Caps
    400g Hardcore Creatine Powder
    1000g Hardcore Creatine Powder

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Results may vary. Use in conjunction with an intense daily exercise program and a balanced diet including an adequate caloric intake.
    Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Good luck with it man

MET-Rx® Xtreme Creatine Blast RTC sounds very interesting !!
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Jsorb8997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jsorb8997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jsorb8997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jsorb8997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jsorb8997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jsorb8997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jsorb8997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jsorb8997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jsorb8997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jsorb8997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jsorb8997 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've always liked Met-Rx...their protein MRPs are the best tasting I've ever tried.

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice to see, it's about time they came out with some new formulas.

I especially like this statement:

(can not make any claims on arginine for lean body mass or performance)

It's nice to see a company be honest with customers!
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hmm, some very interesting stuff. The ThermoSlim is most interesting to me. MET-Rx has been selling a lot of the basic stuff here for a fair while now though. I have the ZMA right here
    BLAP BLAP BLAPB APBLAP PLAB BAPB BP@P BLAPL APBLL LBAP

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"
    - Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    Good luck with it man

I'm even at work... I got the call and I couldn't wait any longer, I HAD TO SPILL THE BEANS!!! I'm very excited.
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey Matt, are you at home? I'm going to give you a buzz.

-Spaz

Thanks for all the feedback guys. I'm pushing hard to get this stuff in the Cyberstore. Thanks for being patient too. I know I have been hinting about this stuff for a couple months now...
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

Originally Posted by Big_Spaz
    Hey Matt, are you at home? I'm going to give you a buzz.

-Spaz
    I'm at work. I won't be home till after 10:30pm probably since I'm staying after work to tan. You need somethin?
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MCWTRAINER
    I'm at work. I won't be home till after 10:30pm probably since I'm staying after work to tan. You need somethin?
    No, that's cool. I'll give you a call another time. I was going to talk to you about the new products and stuff. I'll hit you up another time.

-Spaz

Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Can you provide more info on Liquid Amino.
    Manninen Nutraceuticals, Inc.

Originally Posted by Anssi Manninen
    What questions do you have? That is all the information that they sent me so if you have specific questions I'll get the answers for you. This all was just thrown at me today...
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

Tellin' it like it is sublimejeh's Avatar
    sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    finallyyyyy met rx comes out with some new products! I see some promising supplements on that list!
    Justinh@shredded-rx.com

Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What it exactly contains and in what form..? Thanks, AM
    Manninen Nutraceuticals, Inc.

What it exactly contains and in what form..? Thanks, AM
    Let me email Dana. I will hopefully have your answer tomorrow, I doubt she is still in the office. Sorry, I'm not much help right now, that is all the information they gave me. The planning of me telling you all about the new products is a little premature. I got excited when I they said I could tell you guys...
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Yes, please do. I was just going to ask the same thing. MET-Rx® Hi-Test Liquid Amino is intriguing.
    Psalms 51:10-13

Originally Posted by HalleluYAH
    Yes, please do. I was just going to ask the same thing. MET-Rx® Hi-Test Liquid Amino is intriguing.
    I just emailed Dana. She should get back to me tomorrow...
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thank you for the scoop Matt ! !!

Many promising products !
    I do not work for any supplement company, I am on bb.com to share feedback on supplements and to try to help people with the little knowledge I have. **Please note this**

Originally Posted by Bloute
    Thank you for the scoop Matt ! !!

Many promising products !
    No problem.

Indeed. I hope you guys like them!
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

MAN enough to P/RR/S storm shadow's Avatar
    storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Indeed
    Hibernating

Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What's this Met-Rx? Are they a new company?

J/JK man.
    The new product line looks both extensive and appealing. Really nice to see Met-Rx diversify their product line a bit. Quite a line up, that's more product's than some company's entire line. Now all Met-rx needs to do next is endorse you as a sponsored athlete.

Look forward to seeing more information on these products as they come closer to release.

agreed........and yummy i hope too, particularly the grape.

and the Hi-Test Liquid Amino as well.
    My E-Crew or List of Cool People
    ---who gives a ****, it's the internet

"been dreamin about those Johnny Cakes"

Experientia docet stultos

Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Can't wait to try out the new supplements!

Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    samples babaay ...

where is my free stuff

good luck guys ... interesting stuff
    Proudly Sponsored by BETTER BODY SPORTS!
    Trained by IFBB PRO FAKHRI MUBARAK.

pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    sounds Xtremely hardcore.

Originally Posted by Oak the Toke
    Now all Met-rx needs to do next is endorse you as a sponsored athlete.
    Now we're talking!!!
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

Originally Posted by Krzna
    samples babaay ...

where is my free stuff

good luck guys ... interesting stuff
    I am hoping to have testers in the near future...

Glad to see you're still around boss!
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MCWTRAINER
    Now we're talking!!!
    with those lifts i dont see why not!
    Proudly Sponsored by BETTER BODY SPORTS!
    Trained by IFBB PRO FAKHRI MUBARAK.

Originally Posted by Krzna
    with those lifts i dont see why not!
    Now you're just being down right mean...
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great new line alot of the new items seems very appealing to try.... good job!
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice, and good luck with the new lineup.

Doesn't really mean much until the ingredients are revealed though, but it looks to be very nice!
    4k+ rep back ALL THE TIME YO, sup sup sup.

http://www.beyondtherack.com/member/invite/B555566

reps on site -Pakoe