crashtburn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crashtburn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crashtburn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crashtburn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How much protein do you need?

Yes i know what you all think that im asking how much i should take. No. I know that you should have at least your bodyweight in grams. My question is (being the only person to probably ever read the "Protein, make it easy") is it true that your body only needs .36 grams of protein per pound to help build muscle or at least retain the mucle you put on like it says in the article?
    just gotta keep your motivation up and anythings possible

capriceswangin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i highly doubt it. i bet it retains some muscle, but i doubt it will save alot of muscle if your lifting.....

crashtburn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crashtburn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crashtburn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crashtburn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thats what i thought too, just checking it out because some days i dont get as much protein as i would like to ......thanks for the reply

knifenut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) knifenut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) knifenut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) knifenut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) knifenut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) knifenut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) knifenut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) knifenut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) knifenut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) knifenut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) knifenut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if your a girl scout then maybe

Jason1770 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jason1770 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jason1770 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jason1770 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jason1770 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jason1770 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jason1770 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    If your trying to gain muscle than your goal for protein intake your be 1.5 -2 grams of protein per pound of body weight, spread evenly threw the day.

that .36 grams of protein thing might be true in part, it might be that thats the abosulte lowest amount that you can take in and still keep on muscle at all on your body.... but for most people, you need more.

and also, if your trying to gain muscle your body needs more protein, especially rite before and after your lift, that is a key time when you body is obsorbing protein.

hope this answers your question good luck with everything

lets just say it was alot more helpful than eatproteins dumbass