Closed Thread
    LiVe_To_LiFt83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiVe_To_LiFt83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiVe_To_LiFt83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiVe_To_LiFt83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiVe_To_LiFt83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiVe_To_LiFt83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiVe_To_LiFt83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiVe_To_LiFt83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiVe_To_LiFt83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiVe_To_LiFt83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

cellucor p6 (banned kind)

Has anyone ever tried the cellucor p6 that was banned a little while ago? just received some from my friend and wanted to hear some feedback. The kind that is out now i heard was bull****, so just wondering, thanks.
    Your body changes year by year... You dont notice it, but everyone else does.

Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I heard some good stuff on it. I never tried it cus of the price but I had some friends gain some good strength on it.

LiVe_To_LiFt83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiVe_To_LiFt83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiVe_To_LiFt83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiVe_To_LiFt83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiVe_To_LiFt83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiVe_To_LiFt83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiVe_To_LiFt83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiVe_To_LiFt83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiVe_To_LiFt83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiVe_To_LiFt83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Gettinpumped
    I heard some good stuff on it. I never tried it cus of the price but I had some friends gain some good strength on it.
    How much was the price and how much did your freinds gain off it?
    Your body changes year by year... You dont notice it, but everyone else does.

Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It was $60 a bottle that only last u 10 days if u take the recommended 6 pills a day. Too expensive and the results werent all that for the price. They did get a lot stronger but just not worth if for the price. Theres other stuff out now for a lot cheaper and better results.

JDub12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    anyside effects? with the p6 that you know of?

bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yer balls fall off
    Hero worship is unhealthy and cucklike

JDub12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    for real tho i just want to know ?

iced_integra97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the "banned kind".. are you talkin about the orange bottle? the red bottle's the one that's out right now

if you're talkin about the orange bottle, i've taken that and had no side effects, other than a noticeable gain in test, and my drive too if ya know what i mean.. hah. good strength gains too in the weight room, nothin life changing though but good noticeable increase in strength and weight.
    Height: 5"9
    Weight: 176 lbs.
    Body Type: Ecto/Endo
    Body Fat: 13%
    Bench: 225 x1
    Supps: N-Large 2, NO2/CE2, P6, ZMA

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It had a terrible ingredient profile when it had hormones. now it appears to have an even worse profile.

For the most part, Cellucor sucks.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lonny
    It had a terrible ingredient profile when it had hormones. now it appears to have an even worse profile.

For the most part, Cellucor sucks.
    and all of a sudden we have a handful of cellucor threads popping up.

SHILLTASTIC!!!!
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

octane1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) octane1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) octane1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) octane1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) octane1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) octane1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) octane1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) octane1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) octane1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) octane1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok to give you guys alittle back ground. The origanl P6 was in a red bottle (andros) then they added M1T to the mix. Those of course got banned. Then came the orange label, that was just a crap product IMO. Now they have the red label P6 back with all kinds of things in it that no one can pronounce. IMO there are a lot better and cheaper test booster on the market. Blue up being one of them that I can think of off the top of my head.

dirtyram will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirtyram will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirtyram will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirtyram will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirtyram will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirtyram will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirtyram will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirtyram will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirtyram will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirtyram will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirtyram will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i tried the old version once. my roommate gave me 5 day supply of it. When i went into the gym, i was a ****ing monster. weight i could never lift b4 i did with ease, as if it were 5lbs.(no joke) that stuff was crazy and i liked it ALOT

orsauce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orsauce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orsauce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orsauce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orsauce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orsauce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orsauce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orsauce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orsauce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orsauce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orsauce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    p6 sucked... and way overpriced... would recommend jungle warfare or something better for that price..

m5 was decent but alot better cheaper products

Bioprex is a complete loser! (-2000) Bioprex is a complete loser! (-2000) Bioprex is a complete loser! (-2000) Bioprex is a complete loser! (-2000) Bioprex is a complete loser! (-2000) Bioprex is a complete loser! (-2000) Bioprex is a complete loser! (-2000) Bioprex is a complete loser! (-2000) Bioprex is a complete loser! (-2000) Bioprex is a complete loser! (-2000) Bioprex is a complete loser! (-2000)

information

want to know if they have introduced some economic brands to replace the ban items

NuclearTarBaby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up I've done a couple of cycles of P6 Black Extreme

Originally Posted by LiVe_To_LiFt83 View Post
    Has anyone ever tried the cellucor p6 that was banned a little while ago? just received some from my friend and wanted to hear some feedback. The kind that is out now i heard was bull****, so just wondering, thanks.
    I've done a couple of cycles of Cellucor P6 Black Extreme.

It takes two cans for a complete 8-week cycle. I'm also stacking it with my regular supplements like a NO, Creatine, etc. with great well-balanced, protein heavy diet; 6-8 meals a day including whey. I also get a good 7-9 hours sleep each night and work out 6 days on and one day off. Cardio 4x a week.

Each cycle I've gained a good 13-15 pounds of muscle with huge strength gains coming about 5 weeks into each cycle. After About a week in I feel tremendous endurance and fast recovery. I never wake up the next day sore from my workout.

I follow the 8-week P6 Cycle with a 4 week off-cycle with Novadex XT.

The cost has varied. I've paid as little as $60 a can to as much as $120 a can for the stuff. Not cheap but IMO well worth it.

The important thing is be a serious bodybuilder while taking it...absolutely no cheat, no skips on workouts.

Several of the guys I workout with have had great results as well. I've personally heard no negatives amoung my circle of buddies.

I like it! It's worked well for me and I feel that I can highly recommend it based on my personal experience. Go for it...
    Transform yourself and you'll change the world.