Vegaz_Diva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vegaz_Diva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vegaz_Diva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Best Abdominal Workout To Get Rid of That Kangaroo Pouch?

Hey Ladies (and Gentlemen)!!!

I'm finally starting to see abdominal development on my upper abs, but I have yet to see any development on my lower abdominals (that cursed "kangaroo pouch"). I have lost inches on my core, I do 6 days of cardio, 3 days of lifting, and eat clean. I am still in the process of loosing more inches, I understand that this is a lifestyle and that diet has a great deal to do with abdominal development. I just want to know if there are any kind of crunches or core exercises that I can add to my regimen to help out with my kangaroo pouch.

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    nope.. abs are made in the kitchen.. you will just have to either accept it, or lower your bodyfat percentage by "clean" eating.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom

deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by terracotta
    nope.. abs are made in the kitchen.. you will just have to either accept it, or lower your bodyfat percentage by "clean" eating.
    i'll second that...
    maybe lifting up both your legs up with wieghts while your lying on your back will help your lower abdominal muscles?

well, at all costs at elast cut down on fat

JSADE13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JSADE13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JSADE13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JSADE13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JSADE13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JSADE13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JSADE13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JSADE13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JSADE13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JSADE13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JSADE13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cardioooooooooooooo
    THE HARDEST THING TO DO IN THIS WORLD IS TO LIVE IN IT.........BUFFY

bb_clocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im interested in this thread. What excercises do other people in this forum do to work the lower abs more effectively?

justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by terracotta
    yerp

and lower abs aren't a separate muscle, just a different 'region' of the ab wall. reverse crunches and leg lifts are nice when i want to switch it up but simple, focussed and well performed crunches can still get me sore. v ups are my favourite, though

what you CAN do if you're not ready to start eating clean is do 'vacuums' where you suck your tummy in for about 30 seconds, which is one set. that and pilates work a muscle called the transverse abdominus, which does bring your tummy in a little bit

instant gratification; flex your abs and stand up straight, heh

Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    squats + deadlifts + cardio + low bodyfat = abs.