Sothpaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Why does stuff like Superdrol and Phera plex get discontinued?

I was wondering why supplements like Superdrol and Phera Plex get discontinued. As far as I knew, they were different than prohormones like 1-AD and M1T that were made illegal last year. Were they taken off the maket for health risk factors, or some other reason? I have heard nothing but good thigs about Anabolic Xtreme, getting best new company award and all that, so why would they stop making thier biggest products?

HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50) HYPEBEAST will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Theyr steroids

C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    how many times are you going to post this?

buildmuscle10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Sothpaw
    I was wondering why supplements like Superdrol and Phera Plex get discontinued. As far as I knew, they were different than prohormones like 1-AD and M1T that were made illegal last year. Were they taken off the maket for health risk factors, or some other reason? I have heard nothing but good thigs about Anabolic Xtreme, getting best new company award and all that, so why would they stop making thier biggest products?
    Just because of GodFather FDA don't like them. Just kidding.
    Actually they're steroids.
    *Life Is A Designer Steroid.
    *Mood, Attitude, Nature, Well-Being, Anxiety Etc. Are The Hormonal Games.
    *BodyBuilding Daily Is Testosterone(Anabolic Hormone) And,
    *Laziness For Daily Gym Is oEstrogen(Catabolic Hormone).

Natty, Umad brah? Backtothestack's Avatar
    Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500)
    Black Dragon Labs Testanate 50. Nuff said, if you must.

Montreal CanAdian Militia ryanr623's Avatar
    ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Sothpaw View Post
    Sell a lot before they become illegal, or get too much heat from the FDA.
    Blessed be the lord, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Hockey Season!

AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Sothpaw View Post
    Because they work
    List of My Logs
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118126601