Joe Navy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

love handles and back fat

In training I have never been able to lose the love handles or fat off of the lower back. Supprisingly I am a avid runner and lift at least three times a week. I watch my diet close and supplement with protein and thermogenics. any ideas that may help.

GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Burn more calories than you intake...
    This period is called cutting...
    When you burn off all of the bodyfat, that you put on...

And avoid eating fats, sugars, and carbohydrates...Eat only proteins, and clean foods.

Peace-out
    ...Loved by many, hated by few...

Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I can't wait to cut, starting april its gonna be the start of my road to rippedness I am actually looking forward to all the cardio.

peace
    Don't quit it just cuz you can't lift it- Farma
    "Wanna get big? stop lookin and start workin!"- Farma
    "Quality not quanity applies to a lot of things; bodybuilding is one of those things" - Farma
    Psalm 23 "Fear No evil!"
    "The O.S.R has begun, we're taken out anyone in the way!!" - Farma

Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Get your diet sorted and up your cardio and get some yohimburn

Ox

Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I completely know what you are saying. Even at 12% bodyfat, my body is inclined to hold all/any of its fat in the obliques.
    It gets disturbing because areas I do not want to thin- face, neck, traps do yet 'the handles' remain.

I continue exercising and eating properly as usual but am trying to increase my amount of lat work to widen my mid and upper back to take away the effect of love handles.

Oddly, the more I start to cut, the more apparent they appear. Ever notice guys with 20%+ bodyfat don't appear to have love handles? Overall thickness hides that problem area.

5K's & pull-ups PerfectFormForever's Avatar
    PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Eric_FXST View Post
    I completely know what you are saying. Even at 12% bodyfat, my body is inclined to hold all/any of its fat in the obliques.
    It gets disturbing because areas I do not want to thin- face, neck, traps do yet 'the handles' remain.

I continue exercising and eating properly as usual but am trying to increase my amount of lat work to widen my mid and upper back to take away the effect of love handles.

Oddly, the more I start to cut, the more apparent they appear. Ever notice guys with 20%+ bodyfat don't appear to have love handles? Overall thickness hides that problem area.
    I think the OP is dead by now.
    Austin Texas Crew
    Ditched the weights
    found Pilates
    and Inner Peace

1_Flx_1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1_Flx_1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1_Flx_1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1_Flx_1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1_Flx_1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1_Flx_1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1_Flx_1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1_Flx_1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1_Flx_1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1_Flx_1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1_Flx_1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol replay to an eight year old thread. Sure hope he lost those love handles

L33THAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) L33THAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) L33THAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) L33THAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) L33THAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) L33THAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) L33THAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    jesus why bump a 8yr old thread?! -__-

randyrock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randyrock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randyrock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randyrock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randyrock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randyrock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randyrock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randyrock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randyrock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randyrock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randyrock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm the same. My love handles and lower back really frustrate me. My face can begin to look gaunt even and the lower back fat and love handles are hideous (inner thighs too). It really is frustrating and if I thought surgery would fix it, I'd do it.

Dongoucher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Men generally store fat In the legs stumic and lower back, I would suggest better nutrition and do isometrics. Undulating movements work great. A good resource and training schedule is: ambercrombieworkout.com
    trust me it works!

Great hair, decent ass otterakl's Avatar
    otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dongoucher View Post
    Men generally store fat In the legs stumic and lower back, I would suggest better nutrition and do isometrics. Undulating movements work great. A good resource and training schedule is: ambercrombieworkout.com
    trust me it works!
    Strong bump for a spam post.
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
    -Mark Twain

bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    WTH is a "stumic"? :P
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    [Start: 9/xx/2021: 230] ►► [Current: 145]
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'm back in the game!

1_Flx_1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1_Flx_1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1_Flx_1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1_Flx_1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1_Flx_1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1_Flx_1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1_Flx_1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1_Flx_1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1_Flx_1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1_Flx_1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 1_Flx_1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wow somone bumped an 8 year old thread and then I bumped it last year. Now it has been bumped agian. This is the story of the never ending thread.

cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GoodForHisAge View Post

And avoid eating fats, sugars, and carbohydrates...Eat only proteins, and clean foods.
    bad advice brah...

step 1: calculate your daily macros
    step 2: hit your daily macros

edit: strong wtf.. didn't realize somebody bumped an 8 yr old thread

bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just goes to show you how different the advice around here was nine years ago. IIFYM would have been laughed off the forum.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    [Start: 9/xx/2021: 230] ►► [Current: 145]
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'm back in the game!

muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Never ending thread..

DRtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    2002 was an awesome year

jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by GoodForHisAge View Post
    And avoid eating fats, sugars, and carbohydrates...Eat only proteins, and clean foods.Peace-out
    I'm sorry to inform BB.com, but GoodForHisAge passed away in 2004 of chronic constipation due to a lack of fiber and fats in his diet. Coroner said that he was about 3% body fat, but that his lean body mass was 50% fecal matter.

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by muscleholic View Post
    Never ending thread..

SamIAmCity is just really nice. (+1000) SamIAmCity is just really nice. (+1000) SamIAmCity is just really nice. (+1000) SamIAmCity is just really nice. (+1000) SamIAmCity is just really nice. (+1000) SamIAmCity is just really nice. (+1000) SamIAmCity is just really nice. (+1000) SamIAmCity is just really nice. (+1000) SamIAmCity is just really nice. (+1000) SamIAmCity is just really nice. (+1000) SamIAmCity is just really nice. (+1000)
    Been 11 years, OP, still waiting for that update.
    Korean master race

Be about it or without it

john1990jt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hahaha

ronnioron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hahahaha....nice 1....
    da comment about his passing away....still laughing...

Liquid Snake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquid Snake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquid Snake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquid Snake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquid Snake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquid Snake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquid Snake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquid Snake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquid Snake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquid Snake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquid Snake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Still waiting OP

QuarterTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Guy prob has grand kids now. He's sitting in his lazy boy eating a nutter butter watching Andy Griffith not giving two sh*ts about his past love handle troubles.