Thread: Surf Lifesaving

Vortimax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Surf Lifesaving

the surf lifesaving season has just finished and i was wondering appart from swimming what are some exercisers that may improve my perform mainly in the board and ski events any advice would be a help

Shitin' and Miscin' teriyakisaki's Avatar
    teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000)
    board and ski on snow or water? and are you trying to do ski/board patrol on the snow or water? clear everything up a little bit.

Vortimax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok I’ll start again; the surf lifesaving season finished I had my last beach patrol about a week ago. Now that it is over I want to start doing some training specifically aim at surf life saving. I already do swimming a few times a week to help the swim events but I wont to be more competitive in the board and ski events (water). I was wondering what specific muscle groups I should focus on and any other advice that you could give me.

Location: the hand was not of flesh, but on an arm of blackened steel, with copper trim, always moving.rising above the clouds, it surveys its district, but only to descend gracefully into black smoke.who were their creators?no one has dared to get close enough to ask, Belize
    Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Vortimax
    Ok I’ll start again; the surf lifesaving season finished I had my last beach patrol about a week ago. Now that it is over I want to start doing some training specifically aim at surf life saving. I already do swimming a few times a week to help the swim events but I wont to be more competitive in the board and ski events (water). I was wondering what specific muscle groups I should focus on and any other advice that you could give me.
    I would imagine wide grip pullups would help you swim a bit more powerfully, as your lats (the muscles running from your armpits to your lower back) work a lot during swimming which are what pullups build.

Musgoso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Vortimax View Post
    the surf lifesaving season has just finished and i was wondering appart from swimming what are some exercisers that may improve my perform mainly in the board and ski events any advice would be a help
    Shoulders, chest and back, but you will gain more from actualy rowlling on your ski/board, than from the gym

wanna be good on the ski, rowl for long distances

wanna be good on the board, go surfing with it!!

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    7 year old thread. idiot.