Sponsored by Shark Boy ~ mattitude's Avatar
    mattitude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattitude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattitude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattitude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattitude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattitude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattitude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattitude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattitude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattitude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattitude is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Question Protein is bad for your heart?

Hey all!

My friend was telling me a while ago that protein is bad for your heart and can lead to an early heart attack. I currently use creatine but I am thinking about buying some protein powder when the creatine runs out.

I have been told though that protein and Creatine raise your blood pressure and then lead to a heart attack. Is this true?

http://www.sugapablo.net sugapablo's Avatar
    sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Worrying raises your blood pressure. Try not to do it.
    My Transformation:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/data/500/transformation10.jpg

Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mattitude
    Hey all!

My friend was telling me a while ago that protein is bad for your heart and can lead to an early heart attack. I currently use creatine but I am thinking about buying some protein powder when the creatine runs out.

I have been told though that protein and Creatine raise your blood pressure and then lead to a heart attack. Is this true?
    Bull****.
    Manninen Nutraceuticals, Inc.

Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mattitude
    Hey all!

You need to get smarter friends.
    HuH?

tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Chipman
    You need to get smarter friends.
    its funny cuz its true.

Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yeah....no merit in that....and by the way, creatine and protein aren't the same thing, so if you have the idea in your head that buying protein will replace or do the job of the creatine that you run out of, you got it wrong, two completely different things that work differently, and actually work better together

Joker_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is your friend a vegitarian?

Bad_Vibes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bad_Vibes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bad_Vibes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bad_Vibes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bad_Vibes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bad_Vibes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bad_Vibes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bad_Vibes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bad_Vibes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bad_Vibes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bad_Vibes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I saw a study where men that injested 200 grams of protein per day from pepperonis, bologna, and hot dogs actually died of heart attacks before the study could be finished. So yes, it's obvious protein will cause heart attacks.

Sup3rman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sup3rman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sup3rman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sup3rman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sup3rman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sup3rman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sup3rman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sup3rman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sup3rman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sup3rman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sup3rman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Bad_Vibes
    I saw a study where men that injested 200 grams of protein per day from pepperonis, bologna, and hot dogs actually died of heart attacks before the study could be finished. So yes, it's obvious protein will cause heart attacks.

That gave me a good laugh

HouseOfAtlas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HouseOfAtlas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tarun_s
    its funny cuz its true.
    Corky Romano kicks ass

Joker_13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Bad_Vibes

yes he should have bought the low fat brand, and turkey franks much better for you