SeP is just really nice. (+1000) SeP is just really nice. (+1000) SeP is just really nice. (+1000) SeP is just really nice. (+1000) SeP is just really nice. (+1000) SeP is just really nice. (+1000) SeP is just really nice. (+1000) SeP is just really nice. (+1000) SeP is just really nice. (+1000) SeP is just really nice. (+1000) SeP is just really nice. (+1000)

Final Review: Controlled labs - Green Bulge

I havent exactly been posting or lurking much, so I decided to kick things off with a review!

Product: Controlled Labs - Green Bulge http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/green.html

Price: Cheap for its efficiency.

Taste: GB came in capsules which you needed to take 5 of. True they were capsules that you just swallow, but for the moment they were in your mouth, they were AWFUL. Getting all 5 down like that was a pain.

Efficiency: This was my very first creatine product. I did like what it had to offer. It gave me slight pumps, great bursts in energy, and that extra something to beat my plateau, gain a few lbs, and add weight to my lifts. I will be trying out another product to compare this to this week hopefully.

Recommendation I would indeed recommend this product. For $25.95, its definately worth giving it a shot.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I also enjoyed GB. Nice review.
    "It's not that i'm that smart, it's just i picked a profession where everybody is stupid" Patrick Arnold

"Yes I Get That Your Balls Might Shrink While On It...but Last Time I Checked I Didnt Fuxk With My Balls Its The Shaft You Use Isnt It? And It Dosent Shrink...." Pro Lee Priest

Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah the product works, no question about it.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SeP
    I havent exactly been posting or lurking much, so I decided to kick things off with a review!

Product: Controlled Labs - Green Bulge http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/green.html

Price: Cheap for its efficiency.

Taste: GB came in capsules which you needed to take 5 of. True they were capsules that you just swallow, but for the moment they were in your mouth, they were AWFUL. Getting all 5 down like that was a pain.

Efficiency: This was my very first creatine product. I did like what it had to offer. It gave me slight pumps, great bursts in energy, and that extra something to beat my plateau, gain a few lbs, and add weight to my lifts. I will be trying out another product to compare this to this week hopefully.

Recommendation I would indeed recommend this product. For $25.95, its definately worth giving it a shot.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
    nice review
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looking forward to using this in my coulaid wages war agaisnt genetics stack this summer