Doctor pump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doctor pump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doctor pump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doctor pump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doctor pump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

can I take NO XPLODE and ANIMAL PAK together?

How would I use them together on a training day?, it says you should take animal pak 30 minutes after the meal prior to your workout and NO Xplode 45 minutes before your workout on an empty stomache, so how would that work out?

mike929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike929 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you will be fine...pills don't count as a meal..but i know i used to take the Animal Pak sit for few then prior to gym hit the NoExplode...just the amount of water alone in taking the Animal pak was alot...atleast in my case...but you will be fine

Doctor pump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doctor pump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doctor pump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doctor pump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doctor pump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mike929
    you will be fine...pills don't count as a meal..but i know i used to take the Animal Pak sit for few then prior to gym hit the NoExplode...just the amount of water alone in taking the Animal pak was alot...atleast in my case...but you will be fine
    thanks

Treefity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Treefity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I took no-xplode for a while, it's a very good pre workout supp imo. I'd have to say the first day/week I took it, I felt like an Olympian God. But, it's effects taper, and they do so quickly. By the end of the tub, I was gettin nothin.