Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    AspiringSTUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AspiringSTUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AspiringSTUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AspiringSTUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AspiringSTUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AspiringSTUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AspiringSTUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AspiringSTUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AspiringSTUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AspiringSTUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AspiringSTUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

what would you rate the chick im jockin?

blah!!
    Last edited by AspiringSTUD; 04-28-2006 at 11:25 AM.

JABOFN is not very helpful. (-500) JABOFN is not very helpful. (-500) JABOFN is not very helpful. (-500) JABOFN is not very helpful. (-500) JABOFN is not very helpful. (-500) JABOFN is not very helpful. (-500) JABOFN is not very helpful. (-500) JABOFN is not very helpful. (-500) JABOFN is not very helpful. (-500) JABOFN is not very helpful. (-500) JABOFN is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by AspiringSTUD
    (im on the right, girl on the left)
    glad you cleared that up for us, lol

i'd say she's a 5.5 - 6

but plenty of girls look much better in person, and if they're cool they appear even more attractive... to me atleast

if you like her, and she's cool then go for it.....your friends will probably rag on you whether you date star jones or a really fine supermodel

i'd rather date a 6 and be happy and enjoy being around her then date a 10 i don't really click with just to impress my friends

JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    personality goes a long way for me. she looks cute and probably would look better with some make up and her hair did. **** what anyone thinks.
    "You don't get big in the gym, you get big in the kitchen"

When you're this big, they call you MR.

5'6 224lbs

AspiringSTUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AspiringSTUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AspiringSTUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AspiringSTUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AspiringSTUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AspiringSTUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AspiringSTUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AspiringSTUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AspiringSTUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AspiringSTUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AspiringSTUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    not to be a prick, but im just worried that im too good for her. i either wanna date her or the girl in this pic..i dunno, im so fukkin stressed
    Last edited by AspiringSTUD; 04-28-2006 at 11:12 AM.

KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Trust me, YOU aren't too good 4 her.

wtf does that mean bitch? you dont know me

Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KingWay
    Trust me, YOU aren't too good 4 her.
    HAHAHAHA

mate, if you feel 'too good for her' move on wtf are you asking us for????
    If you drink and post
    Your a Bloody Idiot

wutever, jealousy is a bitch aint it guys...forget i asked, i just needed a second opinion. nevermind

Diagroth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diagroth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diagroth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diagroth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diagroth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diagroth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diagroth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diagroth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diagroth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diagroth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diagroth is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I wouldn't **** her with a stolen dick. And im desperate.

why would u need to steal a dick, u dickless bastard..lolz...

199.77.129.53 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 199.77.129.53 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 199.77.129.53 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 199.77.129.53 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 199.77.129.53 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 199.77.129.53 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 199.77.129.53 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 199.77.129.53 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 199.77.129.53 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 199.77.129.53 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 199.77.129.53 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    damn you are ugly

fukk you...thats not what your sister said when i fukked the menstrual blood outta her.

can we please stay on topic or just stop posting bullsht..whatever guys

twisted03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twisted03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twisted03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twisted03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twisted03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twisted03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twisted03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twisted03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twisted03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twisted03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twisted03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    niether of them are that great but i have to give the edge to girl in the first pic. your the most succeful person you know you should be able to ditch bot of them and get with a 10/10 that also has a great personality.

then again i guess banging ugly chick might be what makes you an ASPIRINGstud

Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wutever, jealousy is a bitch aint it guys...forget i asked, i just needed a second opinion. nevermind
    The sad truth is you 'NEEDED' our opinion then cut up rough when it was negative. Suck it up princess
    If you drink and post
    Your a Bloody Idiot

whatever guys, i appreciate the advice but i learned not to socialize with dimwits. i dont need your opinions anymore...yall cant get a handsome smile as nice as mine anyway..LATER

Cool

Originally Posted by Toph
    The sad truth is you 'NEEDED' our opinion then cut up rough when it was negative. Suck it up princess
    i didnt "NEED" ****. i just asked for an opinion. i think you "NEED" a girlfriend or better looks...

KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Toph
    HAHAHAHA

mate, if you feel 'too good for her' move on wtf are you asking us for????

Why the hell are you saying that to me?, he was the one who said he was too good for her.

i didnt "NEED" ****. i just asked for an opinion. i think you "NEED" a girlfriend or better looks...
    You're either a troll or you're seriously deluded, you're not much better looking than ur mothers anus turned sideways after a rough night with Peppers.

Re read your Post c0ckhead, you said you 'need' a second opinion.
    If you drink and post
    Your a Bloody Idiot

Originally Posted by KingWay
    Why the hell are you saying that to me?, he was the one who said he was too good for her.
    The HAHAHAHA bit was for you.

The other part was for him.

Sorry that wasnt clear
    If you drink and post
    Your a Bloody Idiot

whatever, just let this thread die...ugly bastards

sagepark will become famous soon enough. (+50) sagepark will become famous soon enough. (+50) sagepark will become famous soon enough. (+50) sagepark will become famous soon enough. (+50) sagepark will become famous soon enough. (+50) sagepark will become famous soon enough. (+50) sagepark will become famous soon enough. (+50) sagepark will become famous soon enough. (+50) sagepark will become famous soon enough. (+50) sagepark will become famous soon enough. (+50) sagepark will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i think everyone's hating on you because your acting so supercilious and narcissistic.

and yes, you asked for an opinion, and yes people did give them to you. they said that no, you can't do better than her. that's their opinion - whether positive or negative, complimenting or derisive, you asked for it.

as for my opinion, both those girls are on the same level of attractiveness. what you have to decide is which one best complements your personality. and, like everyone else is saying, you can't do better.

199.77.129.53 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 199.77.129.53 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 199.77.129.53 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 199.77.129.53 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 199.77.129.53 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 199.77.129.53 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 199.77.129.53 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 199.77.129.53 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 199.77.129.53 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 199.77.129.53 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 199.77.129.53 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    fukk you...thats not what your sister said when i fukked the menstrual blood outta her.

can we please stay on topic or just stop posting bullsht..whatever guys

i'm listed under san jose also

i'll kick your chinky ass you ***got

o ok

Originally Posted by 199.77.129.53
    i'm listed under san jose also

i'll kick your chinky ass you ***got
    bring it bitch. you dont know who you are fukking with, you really dont. you fukkin racist dumbass, im filipino.

JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking

haha! e-threats. btw, i'd hit both of those chicks sober. always willing to take one for the team. 1st ones hotter
    "You don't get big in the gym, you get big in the kitchen"

When you're this big, they call you MR.

5'6 224lbs

stay away from em, theyre mine lolz

Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude, read your signature...

It says some **** that you just wouldn't say to people.

I mean, its all good to have achievments but seriously it sounds like your tooting your own horn a bit.

And if you think your too good for her, why even consider it?
    "I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen Roberts

Originally Posted by Kyza
    Dude, read your signature...

It says some **** that you just wouldn't say to people.

I mean, its all good to have achievments but seriously it sounds like your tooting your own horn a bit.

And if you think your too good for her, why even consider it?

whats your problem dude? green with envy, but its ok..its human nature.

bring it bitch. you dont know who you are fukking with, you really dont. you fukkin racist dumbass, im filipino.

wtf are you 4 foot? i'll ****y eat you and your family on my cheat day. look at your ****ing eyes you wont even see **** when i bust you

well meet up and you better get there walking like a good chink

ohh your filipino well i am white and i carry big circumcised dick and i'll put it in your butt you mother ****er