Thread: ECA stack

cindyw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question ECA stack

I have been taking a stack for a couple of weeks now and have not lost a pound...maybe I'm not taking enough, I don't know....the first week I took 16mg of E, 200 mg of c and 1/2 A....once per day so I upped it to twice per day but still nothing so I'm not sure why...I have always heard such hype about this stuff on how well it works...I hope someone has some advice for me on how I should be taking this or is there something that would work better...

your dreams. my reality. d2r2005's Avatar
    d2r2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d2r2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d2r2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d2r2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d2r2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d2r2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d2r2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d2r2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d2r2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d2r2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d2r2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    post your diet and workout. we can go from there.
    when you have to shoot, then shoot, don't talk.

ECA Stack

I have been training since sept and I am 4 weeks out til my competition....When I started to lean out I was doing great...losing 1 to 2 pds per week for a total of 10 lbs and then it just stopped...and I had actually up my cardio a bit and cut out sugar on my cheat day...so it shouldn't have stopped but it has been 3 weeks and I'm really leaning out but my weight isn't moving and my trainer wants me to take off at least another 8 to 10 lbs so that was why I went on the stack....My diet right now is a carb loading and depleting cycle which he doesn't want me to change...my food consists of:
    Protein - egg whites, chicken/turkey breast, and some fish
    veggies - asparagus, gr beans, brocolli, cauliflower, salad
    carbs - yams, wild/brown rice (mixed), oatmeal
    Supplements include:
    Whey Protein (sugar free and very very low carbs)
    Creatine - (the kind that doesn't cause any water retentsion
    BCAA's
    Glutemine
    Fish oil pills

So if you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them...until then I'm going to get more ephedrine and just up the dose and see if that works...its to late in the game to be trying any other products..

sweetpea444 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweetpea444 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweetpea444 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweetpea444 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweetpea444 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweetpea444 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweetpea444 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cindyw

What creatine are you on and where did you get it from? I tried a creatine but it bloated me and it wasn't supposed to so i'm interested to know what you took.
    Please respond,
    Thx

UhhWhatever will become famous soon enough. (+50) UhhWhatever will become famous soon enough. (+50) UhhWhatever will become famous soon enough. (+50) UhhWhatever will become famous soon enough. (+50) UhhWhatever will become famous soon enough. (+50) UhhWhatever will become famous soon enough. (+50) UhhWhatever will become famous soon enough. (+50) UhhWhatever will become famous soon enough. (+50) UhhWhatever will become famous soon enough. (+50) UhhWhatever will become famous soon enough. (+50) UhhWhatever will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your dose seems low to me.

Whenever I've done an EC stack, I've done 25mg of Ephedrine and 200mg of caffeine 2-3 times per day, and occasionally 4 times per day. I'm male and probably a lot heavier than you, though, so your mileage may vary.

Also, this is only going to drop maybe 1 extra lb of fat every 1-2 weeks, so it's not like a miracle drug or anything.

Personally, I'd up it to 25 mg of ephedrine twice a day, and if you do ok with that for a week or so, then up it to 3 times per day.

Good luck.
    485/285/495 @ 200
    Ed Coan told me I had nice squat form.

jcmets is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcmets is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcmets is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcmets is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcmets is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcmets is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcmets is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcmets is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcmets is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcmets is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcmets is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    the usual dose is 25 E 200 C 80A.........some dont use the A at all and do just as well....I dont do A as it makes me feel sick to my stomach.I would up your dose...wait a few days to see how you react then add another dose in the afternoons........IMO
    Caralynn
    ----------------------------
    3/2/07 22.1 BF Hydrostaticly tested

cutting to 18 %BF

don't bother me........I'm lifting

Worry is like a rocking chair,it keeps you busy but gets you no where.

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    what is your height and weight?
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom

ECA stack

My height is 5' 3.5 " and weight is about 124 lbs....I have upped the stack to 24 E, 200 c and 1 A 3 times per day....I think its working way better...

The creatine I use is called Purple K...its awesome...no water retension at all and a great pump! I changed it for the last month to something call XPand...it also has no water retension and gave just a bit more of a pump..