fawn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

iceberg lettuce ok?

I noticed that whenever i buy salad greens, this certain lettuce are the ones have a longer refrigerator life. Are they as good as other salad greens w/c are more greener when it comes to nutrients?

Or others are better like romane,etc?

ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Iceberg lettuce has the fewest nutrients of any lettuce or leafy green you can buy. It's pretty much nutritionally empty but not in a harmful sense -- it just doesn't add anything of value to your diet. Try spinach, kale. arrugla, etc. Some stores sell a "spring mix" or "mesclun mix" and these have more nutritionally rich greens in them.

fawn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks, i guess they're pretty useless.

Thanks for the suggested veggies