latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50)

If you are new to the game read this...

Every 30 minutes we have a new thread with noobs asking us to critique their routines. Our boards are literally being flooded with stupid routines. There is no point of us critiquing your routine if it is terrible and we know for sure it won't deliver you any gains. And all these routines we see are self-made and filled with isolation exercises, especially many many many many sets of curls. Stop wasting your time and our time. This is what I have to say to these noobs:

1. STOP MAKING YOUR OWN ROUTINES WHEN YOU ARE SOO INEXPERIENCED.

2. ROUTINES SHOULD ALWAYS BE BASED AROUND COMPOUNDS AND NOT TONNNNS OF ISOLATION EXERCISES SUCH AS CURLS. (IT'S THE DIET AND COMPOUNDS THAT MAKE YOU GROW)

3. BEGINNERS NEED TO BUILD A BASE BEFORE THEY CAN MOVE ONTO SPLITS, THE 2 ROUTINES EVERYONE HERE WOULD RECOMMEND TO BUILD A STRONG BASE ARE THE BILL STARR/MADCOW 5X5 PROGRAM, AND ITS VARIATION THE RIPTOE PROGRAM.

4. MOST OF YOUR GROWING HAPPENS OUTSIDE THE GYM, SO IF YOU WANT TO GROW YOU HAVE TO EAT EAT EAT, HIGH PROTEINS WITH A GOOD RATIO TO CARBS AND FATS. YOU ALSO NEED GOOD SLEEP IN ORDER TO GROW, AROUND 8 HOURS.

5. LASTLY GET OFF YOUR BUT, GET OFF THE COMPUTER, HEAD TO THE GYM AND TRAIN.

There.. Thats it. To find the 2 great programs look through this link, http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=772206, and here you would also find all the other information you need.

cheers and good luck.

Brian Pepper's Arch enemy AlexT's Avatar
    AlexT will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexT will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexT will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexT will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexT will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexT will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexT will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexT will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexT will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexT will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexT will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

good post, few things I could disagree with (personally for mass I really like split training, but I guess that's personal preference) but I'm not looking to argue on that now

latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump

GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If I could add something for the noobs on a similar note. Don't make a post that just simply says "someone give me a workout". PLEASE do some research first and try to learn something for yourself. There are numerous, numerous, numerous threads describing various routines. Once you have found a routine that seems compatible with your goals than feel free to post some questions and ask for specific advice. Many people will then be willing to help.

dano104 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dano104 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dano104 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dano104 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dano104 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dano104 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dano104 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dano104 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dano104 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dano104 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dano104 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So we shouldn't be motivated enough to ask for help?

GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dano104
    So we shouldn't be motivated enough to ask for help?
    If you are referring to my post, that is not what I said or meant. I never said people should not ask questions, its that too many people post questions such as "I am fat, tell me what to eat" or "I want to get big, how should I lift". These questions have nothing to do about being motivated, it just shows that many of these people have not even spent 2 minutes trying to learn anything for themselves. If they were truely motivated they would have. These forums can be a great resource but they can also be a crutch for people too lazy to find the answers to very basic questions. This does not just apply to bodybuilding but also to life in general.

you can ask for help, obviously. You cant make stupid posts and make up routines that make no sense whatsoever..

your dreams. my reality. d2r2005's Avatar
    d2r2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d2r2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d2r2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d2r2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d2r2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d2r2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d2r2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d2r2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d2r2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d2r2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d2r2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    that is clearly why you see people with 10-40 posts in all reds. you should read for weeks without having to post. if you need legitimate help, then people are more than willing on these boards to help anyone. i read for months without even making an account and posting.
    when you have to shoot, then shoot, don't talk.

Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    very good work latrell..... i think this is a must read of the workout section...

TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been helping a lot of people tonight, I'm dead tired (it's very late here now). I don't mind helping people, but if you do it alone it almost becomes work

I'm glad to see others coming online, and people are making threads like these.

Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheCore
    I've been helping a lot of people tonight, I'm dead tired (it's very late here now). I don't mind helping people, but if you do it alone it almost becomes work

I'm glad to see others coming online, and people are making threads like these.
    go get some sleep.... i'm here now...... and good job so far buddy.....

TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That's it!!!

You should also mention that if you have a question about a certain program/routine, that they should first read the thread about that routine (such as the 5x5 thread). And if they still have a question, that they should ask it in that thread, instead of making a new one!!!
    The thread was made to ask questions about it, so that others could learn from it, and the section doesn't get all this threads with questions about it.

This is what I'm talking about; http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=777670

Originally Posted by TheCore
    That's it!!!

You should also mention that if you have a question about a certain program/routine, that they should first read the thread about that routine (such as the 5x5 thread). And if they still have a question, that they should ask it in that thread, instead of making a new one!!!
    The thread was made to ask questions about it, so that others could learn from it, and the section doesn't get all this threads with questions about it.

This is what I'm talking about; http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=777670
    good idea...

maybe we should have different threads for different programs.... like, one thread for all of 5x5'ers... one for al those on Chad Waterbury's Programs... one for all those on Christian Thibaudeau's Program... one for all those who dont know what to do... that way, a lot of the **** would get cleared....

the search on bb.com sux we need a sponsored google search.
    Offering online personal training.. please PM for rates and complete info

Yes, and we'll be getting a lot less threads about that routine. Like you mentioned, we're getting questions about 5x5, while the thread about it is on the same page. That's no good!!!

If everybody just ask the question about that routine in it's "official thread", it will be less chaos and work for the people who are trying to help them.

They should also read the thread before posting the question (maybe their question is already asked and awnserd), I don't see this as a problem, they want to learn don't they???

Lazy ass bums...

Edit; the lack of sleep is making me cranky.

i just ran into this, want a few more people around here to read this, as the stickies arent being read.
    Offering online personal training.. please PM for rates and complete info