ABaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) ABaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) ABaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) ABaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) ABaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) ABaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) ABaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) ABaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) ABaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) ABaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) ABaby will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Do you guys(and girls) manipulate your ratios to get into Ketosis faster?

Just curious, as to if anyone manipulates their ratios (going from 80/20 on monday to a 65/30/5 on wednesday and such)?

I personally don't and have found the fat loss has been amazing 3 weeks into it, but just curious as to other people's results with it.

Rather than create a new topic, just wanted to know the opinion of the people reading this on a pre-workout shake like No-Xplode (10grams of complex carbs, NO, CEE (Creatine Esthyl Ether), and some BCAAs).
    Last edited by ABaby; 04-26-2006 at 12:16 PM.

LiftStrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ABaby
    Rather than create a new topic, just wanted to know the opinion of the people reading this on a pre-workout shake like No-Xplode (10grams of complex carbs, NO, CEE (Creatine Esthyl Ether), and some BCAAs).

I'd be interested in knowing this one myself. I don't really want to cut out my NO-Xplode if I don't have to. Anyone using this on a CKD?

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I certainly don't. I spend enough on vitamins, whey, and fish oils that I don't want to spend any more on other supps. I eat a normal keto meal before most workouts. If I know it's going to be a marathon session, I might eat a small carb meal and do a TKD approach, but it's not often necessary.

Yes, I do tend to go very heavy on fats on my first day after carb-up. I honestly can't say how much difference it makes (I think the long cycle is what gets me back to ketosis quickly), but it helps me get my head back into keto, and stops me coveting bread.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders